[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

How true is this Euros?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 57
Thread images: 6

File: 1499802599085.jpg (212KB, 799x633px) Image search: [Google]
1499802599085.jpg
212KB, 799x633px
How true is this Euros?
>>
File: SLOWVAK POWER.jpg (73KB, 540x675px) Image search: [Google]
SLOWVAK POWER.jpg
73KB, 540x675px
fake news
>>
>>77072706
A lot of this meme "europe does this" opinions are based in shit thats only done in Uk, or shit only done in Germany
>>
>>77072784
EU law is identical across the union
>>
File: skins_0.jpg (30KB, 495x369px)
skins_0.jpg
30KB, 495x369px
UK France or Germany. Or Sweden.

We still have big guys 4 u here.
>>
Sounds like authoritarianism to me. Probably fake.
>>
Stopped reading at the guns part. It's not true
>>
>>77073094

But, you have to admit that freedom of speech in Scandinavian countries is very limited.
>>
>>77072706
Probably in the UK, Germany, France and Sweden. I can literally joke about arabs in public and get away with it
>>
makes me want to gut punch european boipucci but i'm not even gay or bi
>>
>>77072706
Calling Islam uncivilised is daily practice of everyone and calling gay marriage a marriage is illegal, even the constitution bans that.

That's European values and we have them. The west betrayed them.
>>
>>77073300
>joke about arabs in public and get away with it
>Spain
Thats because you are Arabs
>>
>>77073855
nah not really. spaniards are chill desu
>>
>>77073597
God bless Poland
>>
>>77073223
How so? I've never heard anyone getting arrested for saying something offensive. A man got fined for burning a quran which lead to we abolished the blasphemy laws
>>
>>77072849
No it isn't you colossal retard, the EU only has competence in a few specific areas like fisheries and trade. The EU can't pass a law on minimum wages, or taxation, or saying someone has to legalise fag marriage.

Abortion is legal in Europe but almost completely illegal here.
>>
>>77076413
Wrong
>>
>>77072706
Wtf is this kind of cuck ?
>>
>>77076416
Wrong
>>
File: 1495750970191.jpg (142KB, 900x650px)
1495750970191.jpg
142KB, 900x650px
>>77076413
The irish, truly gods chosen people.
>>
>>77073597
Poland is so fucking based.

>>77072849
>>77076416
I'm not him, but you're wrong. The EU has generic charters on many things, but the margin of appreciation given to states is very broad.
>>
>>77076458
Alright fatso how's your diabetes been? Graduated to stage three yet? You fat fuck.
>>
thats probably a burger reddit poster who visited germany once
>>
>>77073223
In Sweden it is. Not Denmark, Norway or Finland.
>>
Some are true for politicians or people with mediatic exposure, never applies to the regular guy.
Oppenly denying the holocaust is the thing that can get you in trouble.
You can speak about abortion, guns, gay mariage and climate change but only christfags care about this stuff
>>
>>77076471
>Poland is so fucking based.

This place is too much infected by kikes to ever be based.
>>
>>77072706
>one of the best things about living in Europe is getting in trouble for expressing an opinion.

I really hope that pic is fake because holy shit.

And I bet these same people go on about how they hate Nazis and Fascism and then say shit like this.
>>
>>77077125
It's not fake, in fact our right of free speech is partly defunct and it keeps getting worse with our legislation that wants to control commentaries on facebook and the internet in general.
there is a resistance movement though and a political party against this totalitarianism is gaining track.
>>
UK and Germany have shariah law, the rest of Europe doesnt
>>
>>77072706

>Saying a lot of things is banned
>As shown by how I am writing a lot of things which happen to be banned
Yeah, sure.
>>
>>77072706
Considering we have a party that wants that ban the Islam, we have local nazi parties, a party that wants to ban women from politics, a party that wants to end gay marriage, and a party that wants to allow shop owners to carry guns I think it's pretty false.
>>
>>77080972
do you have a clown party? we actually have one (at least) its also one of the oldest
>>
>>77072706
literally just some fantasy, no different to some neckbeard imaging his 2% nationalist fringe party is "gaining traction"
>>
>>77081013
We used to have a party for parties. But they didn't win any seats in parliament, so they stopped.

One election we had a party participating that wanted our government to reveal it's secrets about chemtrails and UFO's. But they didn't make it into parliament either.

We also had a pedo party once, but they couldn't get enough signatures to participate in the elections for some reason.
>>
>>77081061
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JsPyvWUEFTM
>>
File: 1445894694110.jpg (66KB, 450x406px) Image search: [Google]
1445894694110.jpg
66KB, 450x406px
>>77072706
>american false flagging to show that without the shitty constitution countries would devolve into chaos
>sjw nation right-winger trying to delude themselves into believing that the US of A wasn't the power responsible for the downfall of the white race and western civilization
>>
>>77072849
>ITT: Britbong education
>>
>>77073597
There's nothing wrong with gays. Muslims, otoh...
>>
>>77072706

the highest circulation 'news'paper in the country regularly shills the right wing government and hates on muslims, migrants, women, pregnant women, poor people, black people, jews and any other easy scapegoat you can think of.
>>
>>77072706

the highest circulation 'news'paper in the country regularly shills the right wing government and hates on muslims, migrants, women, pregnant women, poor people, black people, jews, cancer victims, doctors, nurses, teachers, emergency services and any other easy scapegoat you can think of.
>>
File: 1497382027235.jpg (111KB, 834x1000px)
1497382027235.jpg
111KB, 834x1000px
>>77072706
>Is our freedom of expression limited? Not in the least.
>Rather than restricting freedom of expression, these laws simply ensure that it's used responsibly and for the purposes of good.
THIS TRIGGERS ME SO FUCKING MUCH. What is happening? Is SFW a fascist movement or something?
>>
>>77073597
You aren't a defender of European values, you're merely a post-communist shithole.

Stop larping shitter.
>>
>>77073597
doesn't Poland have a sizable Tatar population?
>>
Just to clarify, the text in OP is NOT false.

There are such laws, but it doesn't effect the common man on the street usually. But there was this person here in Norway who was sentenced to prison for calling a black person "fucking nigger" several times while drunk. There are laws restricting freedom of expression in Norway, Sweden, Denmark, Finland, Germany, France, at least all these countries that I know of. I'm quite certain they're there in UK too, not sure tho.
>>
>>77072706
Might be in some cuck nations, but not here, not in entire Europe.
>>
>>77082143
In the Netherlands it very much depends on the context. But you will never get more than a fine.
The public debate supersedes the criminal laws. You will never get convicted for doing a statement as part of a public debate.

And within the parliament there is absolute freedom of speech.
>>
>>77082143
here if you say "blyat" (analog of "fuck") or just ANY bad word near cops you will be arrested, swearing in public is illegal (especially near cops)

we are not europe tho
>>
>>77082244
Insulting someone is a complaint crime here. Only if the insulted person files charges against you you can get fined.
>>
>>77082285
nobody EVER does that and that NEVER goes to court.
>>
>>77082244
The Dutch penal code prohibits both insulting a group (article 137c) and inciting hatred, discrimination or violence (article 137d). The definition of the offences as outlined in the penal code is as follows:

Article 137c: He who publicly, orally, in writing or graphically, intentionally expresses himself insultingly regarding a group of people because of their race, their religion or their life philosophy, their heterosexual or homosexual orientation or their physical, psychological or mental disability, shall be punished by imprisonment of no more than a year or a monetary penalty of the third category.[58]
Article 137d: He who publicly, orally, in writing or graphically, incites hatred against, discrimination of or violent action against person or belongings of people because of their race, their religion or their life philosophy, their gender, their heterosexual or homosexual orientation or their physical, psychological or mental disability, shall be punished by imprisonment of no more than a year or a monetary penalty of the third category.[59]
In January 2009, a court in Amsterdam ordered the prosecution of Geert Wilders, a Dutch Member of Parliament, for breaching articles 137c and 137d.[60] On 23 June 2011, Wilders was acquitted of all charges.[61] In 2016, in a separate case, Wilders was found guilty of both insulting a group and inciting discrimination for promising an audience that he would deliver on their demand for there to be "fewer Moroccans".[62]

This is what I saw on wikipedia.
>>
>>77082325
Wilders has been convicted for inciting hatred (outside of parliament). And he got no punishment. They said the conviction was punishment enough.
>>
>>77082357
https://www.theguardian.com/world/2016/dec/09/geert-wilders-found-guilty-in-hate-speech-trial-but-no-sentence-imposed
>>
>>77082357
Yeah, I'm just trying to clarify that the laws are there. It's also true what it says about Norway.

Norway prohibits hate speech, and defines it as publicly making statements that threaten or ridicule someone or that incite hatred, persecution or contempt for someone due to their skin colour, ethnic origin, homosexual orientation, religion or philosophy of life.[63] At the same time, the Norwegian Constitution guarantees the right to free speech, and there has been an ongoing public and judicial debate over where the right balance between the ban against hate speech and the right to free speech lies. Norwegian courts have been restrictive in the use of the hate speech law and only few persons have been sentenced for violating the law since its implementation in 1970. A public Free Speech committee (1996-1999) recommended to abolish the hate speech law but the Norwegian Parliament instead voted to slightly strengthen it.[64]
>>
>>77072706
It's an opinion.
As for how accurate it is you can judge by seeing european flags on this board and /pol/.

On the other hand, being openly racist will keep you ostracized in any self-respecting company, it's something you can get away with in informal settings with close friends, in countryside and among dregs of the society.
>>
>>77082257
I'm pretty sure that's not enforced? Except for corruption purposes ofc.
>>
For the first paragraph

true
most of the right-wing rhetoric you hear in America is very much against the law here.
Calling Islam "uncivilised" would get you charged with inciting hatred.
Suggesting that people should buy guns "for self-defence" would be considered inciting violence, which carries serious penalties as well.
many European countries have laws that prohibit insulting or offending people ingeneral (this is sadly used a lot to shut up unpleasant opinions)

false
saying that gay marriage isn't really marriage would get you charged with inciting hatred.
We're also finally starting to seriously crack down on climate change deniers and anti-vaxxers (note: couldn't be any wronger, climate change denial and anti-vaccination is on the rise as it never was before)
Germany has a law against disparaging the memory of deceased persons, so the crude "ding dong, the witch is dead" rhetoric coming from the US when a celebrity dies would be very much illegal.
Childish name-calling and lying about people is not allowed here either, as a woman in France was recently given defamation charges for commenting "she's a liar" on a YouTube video of a politician giving a speech.
>>
>>77082771
its not enforced but if cops want to arrest you they always can (if you swear you only help them)

they're swearing themselves like fullblown niggers but noone cares since they're not even humans
Thread posts: 57
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoin at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Posts and uploaded images are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that website. If you need information about a Poster - contact 4chan. This project is not affiliated in any way with 4chan.