[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Do you agree with Varg? https://youtu.be/uR3gvN1c65c?t=56

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 261
Thread images: 51

Do you agree with Varg?

https://youtu.be/uR3gvN1c65c?t=56
>>
>France
>Southern Europe
>>
>>77052252
I love how /pol/ claimed to be ubermensch 100% german but know that America is 40% latino they desperately try to say Spain is white, and shit on Varg over the truth
>>
>>77052252
WE
>>
>>77052327
you were CESAR'D
>>77052252
>linguistic borders
opinion discarded
>>
>>77052252
I agree that I as a northern european oftentimes can't' tell the difference between iberians/greeks and arabs. It's mostly a problem in Greece and balkans, not so much in Iberia. Italians look more european I think.

He's right about this desu.
>>
Varg is right tbqh
>>
>>77054212
south Italians are Greek you subhuman
>>
>>77054212
>brown hair and brown eyes
>White
Pick one.
>>
>>77054231
I can't tell the difference between Northern Europeans and West/East Slavs.
>>
>>77054212
interesting opinion piotr
>>
If Varg said something positive about Southern "Europeans" they would be sucking his dick like it was spaghetti. They love 'Nordicism' but hate not being Nordic.
>>
>>77054446
>They love 'Nordicism' but hate not being Nordic
just how drunk are you right now Pekka?
>>
>>77054322
Probably because we're both white and pale. I do see the difference myself. Probably because I live among nordics, and when I see a slavic person I somehow see that he's not nordic. But I can understand why you can't see the difference. I guess it's the same effect.
>>
>>77054446
>people would suck someone's dick if he heaped praise on them
>people like feeling superior to others

that's basically what you're saying and it's pretty much Varg's ideology

also Finns are the most peripheral Europeans in a historical sense (and even a genetic sense) so I wouldn't use quotes around European
>>
File: 1499456051989.jpg (105KB, 634x845px) Image search: [Google]
1499456051989.jpg
105KB, 634x845px
anyway, he is just exaggerating the occurrence of those phenotypes

it's definitely true that many MENA can pass as locals here, it's not just that common, most of the times you can tell them apart, not just from pigmentation but arabs tend to have different face proportions

depends on where they come from as well, Moroccans can usually be spotted from a mile away, a Lebanese on the other hand would have an easier time passing as local
>>
also I watched his video and it's pretty retarded

yes, people aren't going to find out someone's general ancestry until they have kids with them
>>
>>77052252
no
shitholes like romania are not southern european

this man is a subhuman criminal racist loser
>>
>>77054747
why do you care so much about what mentally ill northern Europeans on the internet think to 'refute' them?
>>
>>77054849
why not? I kinda like Varg, I don't agree with him on everything but that's not a problem, and in any case, he is definitely onto something, although as usual his butthurt against southerners blinds him and makes him exaggerate things
>>
>>77054847
isnt southern europe supposed to be a shithole?
>>77054849
its an insult
people dont like being insulted
>>
>>77054747
Look at what I wrote here: >>77054231 and >>77054500, now I for one think italians look much more white than the other mediterraneans. But what I want to point out for you is that you as mediterraneans can much easier tell them apart because you live among that phenotype. I can tell finns and norwegians apart too, most of the times, but I bet you can't. To a Norwegian it's much harder to tell greeks/southern iberians apart from arabs.

>>77054849
I think Varg is a fucking moron, and I don't even want to discuss his main point. But at least he's right about how difficult it is for a Norwegian to tell you guys apart from arabs. Is is indeed hard.
>>
>>77054888
Varg is mentally ill and most he says on any topic is completely retarded

this video has a stupid central point as usual. I'm a bit confused why it matters whether the guy the woman ends up marrying is southern european or middle eastern if they are the same anyway (implying the woman won't find out what they are before they have kids anyway)
>>
>>77054543

Knew it would trigger you
>>
>>77055049
yes, your point was (deliberately) retarded and I pointed it out, therefore I'm triggered and you win
>>
File: janezic.jpg (110KB, 1024x643px) Image search: [Google]
janezic.jpg
110KB, 1024x643px
>>77052252
Reminder that this is how average slovenian looks, Varg is wrong.
>>
>>77054446
why would I ever want to be a pasty snownigger? Seriously
>>
>>77056337
I don't think Varg was talking about slovenians desu.
>>
>>77054156
France is a proud W. Europe nation
>>
>>77052252
Transylvania is Central European though
>>
>>77054322
Nobody can.

If you took 20 scandis and 20 northern slavs put them in same clothes and have them say nothing you wouldnt be able to tell them apart.
>>
>>77058657
The northern slavs themselves would, and the scandis themselves would
>>
>>77052252
Yes
>>
>>77052252
>Do you agree with Varg?
By default, no. But let's give him the benefit of the doubt.

>Arabs and South Europeans look alike
Well, no fucking shit. You only so much as to need to look at a map to see this. They don't look exactly the same, but if you remove all cultural and religious signals the biggest differences disappear. Or do you believe there's some magical barrier separating West Thrace from Greece?

In fact, if North Africa remained Christian, they'd probably be considered part of Europe (at least culturally). They'd probably be in the EU (which would probably have a different name like the Greater Mediterranean Union or something). I'll go even further: literally the only problem with Moroccan, Algerian etc. immigrants is Islam. If overnight all Moroccans become Catholic, they stop (generally) being a problem.

>Integration is a problem because muh race mixing
Wait, didn't this guy JUST say that you can't tell North Africans and Southern Europeans apart? Am I right to say that this guy thinks a Swede marrying an Italian is race mixing? This is where the guy loses me.
>>
Can't wait until northerners have to seek refuge in the south because all their countries have been akbar'd
>>
>>77059190
Given that your country is full of them, I'm going to assume that you don't know how iberians look.

Protip: we look nothing alike, dark features aside
>>
File: Jesse_Klaver_031[1].jpg (838KB, 2000x3000px) Image search: [Google]
Jesse_Klaver_031[1].jpg
838KB, 2000x3000px
>>77059387
You're telling me this guy wouldn't pass for Spanish? You do know it's theoretically possible to *swim* across the strait of Gibraltar, right?
>>
>>77059446

theres close to a million moroccans in Spain, and most are immediately recognizable as not Spaniards just from the way they look, without needing to take into account clothes or how they speak.
>>
>>77058811
autism
>>
>>77059190
>Wait, didn't this guy JUST say that you can't tell North Africans and Southern Europeans apart? Am I right to say that this guy thinks a Swede marrying an Italian is race mixing? This is where the guy loses me.

that was my point. he thinks he makes a good point by bringing up how similar southern europeans are to middle easterners, to him, but it actually destroys his main argument?

why would it matter telling them apart if they're the same anymore? it's probably some convoluted Varg-thinkery
>>
>>77059686
That's the entire point.

You guys see the difference immediately. We don't. Or at least we used not to before all the Arabs came here.

Same goes with you guys not seeing difference between for example Poles and Norwegians.
>>
>>77059882
anymore = anyway
>>
>>77059446
He looks nothing like the average moroccan
>>
I agree with everything he says without question
>>
>>77059387
We don't see the difference so easily. It is unironically hard for us, if you take away all the cultural symbols like clothing and such. If you give me a picture of someone like this guy >>77059446 and ask me whether he's spanish or moroccan, then I will not know for sure.
>>
File: 2zhjsox[1].jpg (103KB, 340x412px) Image search: [Google]
2zhjsox[1].jpg
103KB, 340x412px
>>77060060
So what is the average Moroccan? Are you just mad that from the Northern perspective there's barely a difference? This is no different from the Japanese who jump high and low and insist that they can tell the difference between their own and Koreans at a glance.
>>
>>77060122
Similarly, I googled greek people now. I found this picture. I'm certain a greek himself will immediately see the difference between pic related and arab people. But I don't. To me these people would seem like refugees in european clothing if you told me that was the case. I would believe it.
>>
>>77056337
My dad looks 100% Greek and he has had nothing but Slovenian ancestors for at least 250 years.
>>
File: portugal-phenor633.jpg (629KB, 933x933px) Image search: [Google]
portugal-phenor633.jpg
629KB, 933x933px
>>77052252
No MENA population has the phenotypes that dominate in South Europe, in the particular case that i know Iberia, only people with any kind of clue or know how at all could claim such Much less in a genetic or cultural point of view.
>>
too much time spent on inanities (and not even shitposting and banter) in these Varg threads as usual

does it matter being able to tell them apart at that point, yes or no? does his main point make sense? answer those questions instead which are the meat of the video
>>
>>77060333
A Portuguese
>>
>>77060333
>>77060539
A Tunisian.
>>
File: 34757358.jpg (33KB, 960x540px) Image search: [Google]
34757358.jpg
33KB, 960x540px
>>77060127
So european
>>
If France is Southern Europe then a good half of all human achievement is Southern European in nature.
>>
File: President_Bashar_a_3453711b[1].jpg (62KB, 620x387px) Image search: [Google]
President_Bashar_a_3453711b[1].jpg
62KB, 620x387px
>>77060333
>>77060539
>>77060583
A Syrian.
>>
>>77060539
>>77060583
>>77060619
>>77060333
And an Algerian. If you told me all these people are from the same country, I'd believe you. Food for though.

Also notice that the Syrian and the Algerian look more "European" (in that they have lighter features).
>>
File: barroso37485.jpg (70KB, 850x640px) Image search: [Google]
barroso37485.jpg
70KB, 850x640px
>>77060539
>>77060583
They have different phenotypes obviously and they would be separated genetically
>>
>>77060619
Bashar is obviously of European stock, same as Erdogan and Netanyahu
>>
>>77060653
answer Varg's point then, what's the big deal?
>>
File: 007_seanConery364859.jpg (57KB, 1280x797px) Image search: [Google]
007_seanConery364859.jpg
57KB, 1280x797px
>>77060653
You are going for outliers in north-africa, north-africans are mainly caucasoids, so, some of them may have lighter features.

This scottish guy would be MENA lmao of course not. (pic)
>>
>>77060741
Uh-huh, and I bet you also believe all Roman emperors and patricians just happened to be Germanic too.

>>77060803
There is no big deal. Like I said, if North Africa were Christian we'd look at those countries as being European in all but geography. And perhaps this idea of "Europe" would never have evolved as anything but a mere geographic expression precisely because it would exclude North Africans and Levantines.
>>
>>77060892
>Uh-huh, and I bet you also believe all Roman emperors and patricians just happened to be Germanic too.
Early ones were of Indo-European stock. So they weren't as dark as people native to Italy, Iberia, Greece and so on.
Some of them had red and blonde hair.
>>
>>77060892
oh ok, you're the same Dutch guy. that's a consistent view but I want to hear the Norwegian's opinion too but he probably left

maybe I'm missing something in Varg's argument but it really sounds like he just defeats his own argument in the video

>>77060937
"Indo-European stock" is a meaningless term. everyone in Europe has some steppe ancestry and no population more than ~50%

6th century BC Italy wasn't some sort of Corded Ware like population

anthropoles are really starting to surpass 19th-20th century Germans in Aryanism
>>
>>77060937
What if i told you, that a study, of the untanned parts of the body made to 4 european populations, portuguese scored more lighter than polish:

GWAS study of pigmentation in four European countries

http://dienekes.blogspot.pt/2012/11/gwas-study-of-pigmentation-in-four.html

(lower = lighter)
>>
>>77061051
>maybe I'm missing something in Varg's argument
I think Varg is a moron and his point was something about letting them wear their symbolic clothing so that the effect was the same as marking them as nazis did with the jews. However I don't care about his point, I was only stating the fact that for a nordic person, it is indeed hard to see the difference between dark skinned mediterraneans and arabs/north africans. He's right about that part.
>>
>>77061287
>his point was something about letting them wear their symbolic clothing so that the effect was the same as marking them as nazis did with the jews

yes, that was his argument but the comparison to southern europeans seemed self-defeating. the only thing that would have made it consistent in my view is if he also argued for booting every southern european out of northern europe or something along those lines. unless he somehow stopped thinking that phenotype is basically 'race'

the phenotypical perception is personal and subjective and wasn't his main argument, just a side point to support it, so I'm not interested in arguing that anyway
>>
>>77061405
I'm not sure I follow your point here.
>>
File: 1451435445879.gif (74KB, 400x400px) Image search: [Google]
1451435445879.gif
74KB, 400x400px
>taking what musicians say about anything other than music seriously

i mean burzum's pretty cool but this guy's opinions are about as valid as that flat earth rapper retard
>>
>>77061490
Varg wrote that Islamic clothing helps tell MENA apart from southern europe in the eyes of northern europeans and that attemping to ban it would be a bad move since it would somehow increase 'interracial' marriage (which is silly but let's grant that)

well, why if mena and southern europe look the same anyway on average and phenotype = race (e.g. Nordic MENA are more kin to Nordic Norwegians than e.g. non-Nordic Norwegians are in Varg's thinking as far as I can tell) would that matter unless you also argue for kicking every southern european out of e.g. Germany?
>>
>>77061668
Bitches be curved (but tha earth is flat)
>>
>>77060317
mama mia your babushka got ROMAN'D
>>
>>77059773
Ackchually… autists usually have a very hard time telling apart facial features
>>
>>77061051
>"Indo-European stock" is a meaningless term. everyone in Europe has some steppe ancestry and no population more than ~50%
>6th century BC Italy wasn't some sort of Corded Ware like population
>anthropoles are really starting to surpass 19th-20th century Germans in Aryanism
This has nothing to do with Corded Ware or Aryanism.
IE weren't as swarthy as natives of Europe and they did carry red-hair as well as all shades of blonde.

Some of the Roman emperors were described with blonde and red-hair.
>>
>>77061962
>IE weren't as swarthy as natives of Europe

depends on the IE group, the native group and the features you have in mind. some native farmer-HG mixed groups were even blond-haired and often bluer-eyed than the IEs and almost as light-skinned. also modern Europeans have at least certain known alleles at greater frequencies than all known ancient IE cultures

red hair at great frequencies does seem to have some association with steppe groups but some of the alleles responsible for it have been around in Europe since the Neanderthals, they might just have not expressed themselves much

>This has nothing to do with Corded Ware or Aryanism.

sure it does, you wrote Indo-European stock. that means having Indo-European ancestry which is anywhere from 20 to 50% in modern Europeans. are you expecting classical Romans to be higher than that?

>Some of the Roman emperors were described with blonde and red-hair

you can have that with close to 0% Indo-European ancestry, like some Samaritans do so it doesn't tell me anything on its own
>>
>>77061962
R1b heavy proto-IEs from Yamnaya culture were darker than modern south Europeans, did not carry red hair or blondism mutations and were lactose intolerant
>>
>>77062132
That goes pretty much against all the current data lmao.
>>
File: pigmentation Mathieson.jpg (309KB, 1352x1340px) Image search: [Google]
pigmentation Mathieson.jpg
309KB, 1352x1340px
>>77062164
I'm sorry but facts are facts, Yamnaya is the oldest IE culture and that's how they were like
>>
>>77062164
he's right, based on samples so far, the lighter IE groups are the later ones like Andronovo that picked up some European hg-farmer ancestry

the steppe seems to have gone from lighter EHG to darker Yamnaya (EHG-CHG) to lighter later groups (Yamnaya + WHG/EEF)
>>
>>77062199
You hide behind one study. ALWAYS.
R1b correlates with spread of red-hair in European populations. How else would you explain Udmurts? And Yamna weren't as swarthy as natives of Old Europe.
Deal with it.

http://www.g3journal.org/content/3/11/2059.full
http://journals.plos.org/plosgenetics/article?id=10.1371/journal.pgen.1003912
https://www.nature.com/articles/ncomms1701.pdf
>>
Apart from quite a few Greeks (sorry) Southern Euros have Euro centric features minus the darker skin which makes them pretty easy to distinguish from MENAs
>>
>>77062376
a study with hands on their DNA, there's hardly anything to discuss but it seems getting BTFO the other day hasn't stopped you from your mantra

Red hair has its highest frequency both among the Irish and the Udmurts, who are mostly N and R1a
>>
>>77062376
you're confusing features here. pigmentation alleles are pleiotropic but light eyes, light hair and light skin weren't necessarily combined in a single population back then

as you know, some populations, based on known alleles at least, were lighter-skinned, others lighter-eyed etc.

you're back-projecting this combined package back to Yamnaya
>>
this italian girl I talked to online was obsessed with northern europeans so they could make her babies more white kek
>>
I'm amazed how you guys still don't know how we look a resort to cherrypicking.

It's banter or what.

Because I can do the same, since these Germans are swarthier than me and everyone I know. And these are native Germans so..
>>
>>77063134
no offense but Iberians on here get way too sensitive about this stuff. you aren't normie enough not to care neither abnormie enough not to either
>>
>>77063178

Because their autism triggers me. I'm a blonde blue eyed dude but my face is 100% Iberian. Yet Germs and Dutch when I travelled said "ahaha must be that German blood after the Romans". LOL no. Fuck off you retards, you don't own the blonde hair or the blue eyes. At the best the Finns and the Balts do.
>>
>>77063274
they were right, probably some Visigoth blood that escaped the genetic Africanization of Iberia
>>
>>77063334
lol. We came up with the blue blood thing and we get this banter. I mean lol.
>>
>>77063393
eu te amo. seja feliz
>>
Holy fuck this makes sense

How have I not heard about this guy before?
>>
>>77063589
>eu te amo
>Brazilian
>>
>>77054231
Give me examples lad. I'm curious.
>>
>>77060586
Mira la bandera.
Es un moro haciendo propaganda.
>>
>>77064140
This would be more efficient if you give me pictures of dark skinned portoguese men and moroccan men at random, and give me the opportunity to tell you who I think is from where.
>>
>>77052252
yes, he's half southern euro so he knows what he's talking about
>>
Who actually gives a shit
>>
>>77060741
erdogan is definitely not of European stock and obviously netanyahu is, most ashkenazim are
>>
>>77062505
>a study with hands on their DNA, there's hardly anything to discuss but it seems getting BTFO the other day hasn't stopped you from your mantra
One study doesn't mean shit.
>>77062505
>Red hair has its highest frequency both among the Irish and the Udmurts, who are mostly N and R1a
Irish are R1a according to you?
R1b in Udmurts correlates with Red hair, just as it does in West Europe, It's an undeniable fact.
>>77062566
Claiming Yamna people were darker than South European natives of Old Europe is pure retardation, no matter what mental gymnastics are used.
>>
>>77064337
Oh.

IDK I'm from the North , I don't see that much dark skinned in my village.
>>
Why does it matter? Skin colour racism is a relatively "new" phenomenon, given that in Rome blacks could hold positions of powers and that everyone not greco roman was a barbarian animal

not to mention the jews, berbers etc who kept in touch with europeans (again, mostly grecoromans) for thousands of years. Arabs are not shunned for their skin colour, but for their religion and incompatible culture with the west. That's why someone in the West will be cautious when they see a dark skinned person knowing that person is Moroccan compared to a person of similar skin tone knowing he's Italian
>>
>>77064548
>Claiming Yamna people were darker than South European natives of Old Europe is pure retardation

I don't recall the pigmentation of those specific populations (and I didn't specifically bring those up) but it's interesting that you reduced my whole post to this soundbite. also "Old Europe" covers a massive system from Greece to the Ukraine with different WHG/EEF ratios etc

what's the case is that European lighter pigmentation isn't simply a result of their Indo-European ancestry
>>
File: jose_fidalgo_4.jpg (36KB, 543x356px) Image search: [Google]
jose_fidalgo_4.jpg
36KB, 543x356px
>>77064575
I googled portoguese men. This is one I would easily believed were from north africa if you told me he was.
>>
>>77064548
>One study doesn't mean shit.
means a lot when they literally just have to look at what alleles they possessed
even a fucking nordicist like Genetiker accepts that

>Irish are R1a according to you?
nope but apparently you can't read
you have two highly redheaded populations with very different Y-DNA lineages, on top of a nearly 100% R1b population from the steppe with 0 red hair, which confirms that while red hair might have been linked with SOME populations with red hair, it was not linked with all of them

there were literally tons of R1b WHG-like hunter gatherers in the Balkans recently discovered and they also had 0 red hair, which once again blowns the fuck out of your ridiculous view

>Claiming Yamna people were darker than South European natives of Old Europe is pure retardation, no matter what mental gymnastics are used.
that's probably because being a pole you are barely able to read
the claim, or rather, the fact, is that Yamnaya were darker than modern south Euros, not ancient south Euros
>>
>>77064716
also the Italian mentioned modern southern Europeans and it's true that modern southern Europeas have higher frequencies of derived SLC24A5 and SLC45A2 than Yamna did. not the whole story re skin color but two important known alleles
>>
>>77064784
>which confirms that while red hair might have been linked with SOME populations with red hair
*which confirms that while red hair might have been linked with SOME populations with R1b
>>
>>77064784
in all fairness to the Pole's argument he isn't saying that R1b is associated with red hair, just that steppe ancestry (at least of certain steppe groups) is and that it correlates relatively well with R1b subclades of steppe derivation in Western Europe and among Udmurts
>>
>>77064940
I can accept SOME steppe heavy R1b-M269 derived folk was responsible for the spread of red hair, but it's pretty clear that it doesn't follow that every single IE speaking people with R1b carried red hair in significant percentages. That's the argument he wants to make to claim that all IE speakers would be fair, including the Danube valley ones who likely were ancestors to Hellenes and Anatolian ones.
>>
>>77064784
>>77064900
The samples used by Wilde et al. which you're probably jerking off your dick to were from Balkans and South Europe, which doesn't mean shit. Even the number of samples was ridiculously small.

Earlier mention Andronovo just so happens to be majority blonde-haired and blue-eyed even though their original homeland was the same fucking steppe that Yamna was sitting on.

But I know you wish Yamna looked like S. Italians.
>>
>>77062403
What are euro centric features? You realise the majority of europeans have brown hair and brown eyes? And I'm not talking about Southern Europe alone, but also almost all countries except for Scandinavia and the Baltics (and maybe eastern slavs) are majority brown haired and brown eyed.

I've been to England (no, not London), Hungary, France, Swiss, Romania and Latvia and only the latter felt like a foreign country given that I looked different than the native population (and I'm not exactly a blonde aryan god)
>>
>>77065040
>I can accept SOME
Yes, because clearly you're a fucking expert lmao.
>>
>>77065053
They were from the Yamnaya horizon, it is that simple. Sure, some R1a heavy population up north might have been fairer for all I know, but the fact remains that the oldest confirmed IE culture was not very fair.
>>
File: 1443287585615.jpg (15KB, 324x291px) Image search: [Google]
1443287585615.jpg
15KB, 324x291px
>>77065098
the fucking irony
>>
>>77065103
Ahh, so it's now "not very fair" instead of "swarthy", right?

>>77065149
Never claimed to be an expert. I'm just parroting what was already established and don't try to do my own theories.

You do.
>>
>>77065053
I brought up Andronovo but you forgot to mention that it has extra WHG/EEF ancestry compared to Yamna

either way, the steppe is still really undersampled, I don't particularly like arguments based on such limited data

for the time being, to me the steppe shows a lighter (EHG) -> darker (introgression of CHG) -> lighter (introgression of WHG/EEF combo) progression for some features but even that might prove to be illusory
>>
>>77065185
I am the only one bringing facts, you are the one bringing your fantastic theories about all IEs being super fair.
Fact remains that Yamnaya were swarthy no matter how hard it makes you cry.
>>
>>77065214
also worth nothing that the West Ukrainian populations closer to WHG than EHG were also light-skinned but dark-haired and eyed unlike WHG west of them

but I don't think those had anything to do with Indo-Europeans, the ancestor of IE is probably associated with the Khvalynsk-Samara populations in the East who expanded West
>>
>>77052252
I'm agree about traditional clothes, it's quite obivous. A sgregation without opression can happen if you let people follow their culture.
>>
>>77065248
>Fact remains that Yamnaya were swarthy no matter how hard it makes you cry.
Samples from Balkans and South Europe are worthless.
Keep dreaming, Terrone.
>>
shitalians
moortugese
and mexicans

all look like africans
>>
>>77065346
>Samples from Balkans and South Europe are worthless.
not an argument, I can see you are thoroughly BTFO
>>
File: ai.jpg (67KB, 640x335px) Image search: [Google]
ai.jpg
67KB, 640x335px
>>77052252
It's so funny how scandinavians are so tiny.
He's so fucking scared hahahahah
We have our language immortalized and the lusophone world is growing and is the fastest growing language in the world.
All of the scandinavian people are going down
>>
>>77064743
Oh yes most definitely.

It's not even the color (though it doesn't help). It's is face.
>>
File: 1395532180037.jpg.gif (62KB, 362x332px) Image search: [Google]
1395532180037.jpg.gif
62KB, 362x332px
>mfw I thought this "north vs. south europe" meme was just a 4chan bants

WTF is Varg doing?
>>
File: 1499637785002.png (49KB, 500x500px) Image search: [Google]
1499637785002.png
49KB, 500x500px
>>77052252
>>
File: 1498953323175.jpg (40KB, 472x312px) Image search: [Google]
1498953323175.jpg
40KB, 472x312px
>>77065981
Varg uses often lots of 4chan lingo, I wouldn't be surprised if he is lurking this thread and watching your post right now
>>
>>77054156
>you were CESAR'D
French are Romans

We can't CESAR ourselves, you were MOOR'D tho
>>
>>77052252
This guy needs to travel around southern europe and then to the arabian peninsula and see for himself.
Calling out greeks,italians and iberians is such an ignorant thing to do especially because greeks have nothing to do with iberians.
>>
File: 1499483782038.jpg (210KB, 636x699px) Image search: [Google]
1499483782038.jpg
210KB, 636x699px
>>77052252
>>
>>77066099
greeks are white for one
>>
>>77066149
Ahahahahha.
No.
>>
>>77064743
What about this dude. I kinda look like him.
Curious what northerners think of us desu.
>>
>>77066189
Portuguese are tiny, very short and skinny, and brown-skinned
>>
http://portuguesephenotype.blogspot.pt/

There you go.

Ignore the moors who say this isn't true because they're brown and want everyone to be as brown as they are.
>>
>>77066090
I must be a shitty Roman then, being a tall blonde blue eyed dude
>>
>>77066208
I think this guy look european. I don't think I would mistake him for an arab/northern african.
>>
>>77066189
portuguese are tiny
>>
File: ai4.jpg (462KB, 1701x1134px) Image search: [Google]
ai4.jpg
462KB, 1701x1134px
>>77066236
Greek was turk'd and semite'd.
Bow down to portuguese suebi
>>
File: ai5.jpg (161KB, 1920x1280px) Image search: [Google]
ai5.jpg
161KB, 1920x1280px
>>77066334
We're suebi.
You're ottoman
>>
>>77066326
Yay I can visit Norway and not get weird looks.
>>
>>77066337
she looks cute and fucked up at the same time

sort of a Romanian vibe, you must stop hating your Latin brothers
>>
>>77066366
dude, average portuguese look like dark skinned greeks
>>
>>77066395
but more petite/gracile

i think portuguese make good traps
>>
>>77065981
Ironically it's a very American white nationalist thing
>>
File: ai6.jpg (230KB, 1920x1280px) Image search: [Google]
ai6.jpg
230KB, 1920x1280px
>>77066395
>>77066415
Dude,we're the whitest ''meditteraneans''(we're atlantic).
The brownest meds are sicillians and greeks followed by andalusians

Post me some greek white women

Here are our normal women :p

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=y-NeKMhc-ro

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dxWDu0gCNMo

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mrVbxp2kNg0

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CNrueY0zsTU

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rzMRBR37Lgk

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RjBLd-WFKJk

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sVYsPatD69c

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=d-RFpfUeEqE

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=I_a-MTugfSA

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RD3tzVQmeGM
>>
>Iberians invent blue blood to signify purity in the Reconquista
>Iberians invent race and castas to tell people apart from the Europeans in the colonies
>500 years later we get told we're all brown

:(
>>
>>77066288
You must be some barbarian that we didn't manage to genocide
>>
>>77066502
are you a blond, blue-eyed portuguese boy? how tall are you?
>>
File: 1499638353001.png (18KB, 500x500px) Image search: [Google]
1499638353001.png
18KB, 500x500px
>>77066502
>https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=y-NeKMhc-ro
>>
>>77066337
you can land a boeing on that bitch's forehead lol
>>
>>77066502
>https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=I_a-MTugfSA

me on the right hitting on the Aryan Portuguese woman
>>
>>77066574
Not him but I am.

Granted, we're not common. Plus it's dirty blonde.
>>
File: ai7.jpg (221KB, 1920x1280px) Image search: [Google]
ai7.jpg
221KB, 1920x1280px
>>77066574
>>77066598
I am 184cm,brown eyed and jet black.
I have pale skin
>>77066644
Is it just me or we had this conversation before and I won? :p
>>
File: 1496847606616.jpg (904KB, 1843x1232px) Image search: [Google]
1496847606616.jpg
904KB, 1843x1232px
>>77065067
>What are euro centric features?
An obviously Europid face for start (long-ish, thin, small lips and eyes etc.). It's mostly the eyes, cheeks and overall shape, but there's just so many different features. I understand why he said Greek. Pic related is Greeks.
>inb4 they're not mainland Greeks, they're from this area or that, I don't look like that, my friends don't look like that
I don't care, but this kind of phenotype appears quite often in Greece and more often in Turkey. They look like lebs or eastern Turks. Greece is full of people with thick semitic lips, bulging wide bug eyes, greasy black hair etc. all of which are middle eastern, north african and turkish features. Sicily is similar in this regard.
>You realise the majority of europeans have brown hair and brown eyes?
Completely irrelevant. White people with brown eyes look completely European.

So many English, Welsh and Irish people have brown eyes, brown or even black hair and almost all of them look like regular Europeans.

The thing about Greeks in particular is that they often exhibit semitic features regardless of their skin, eye and hair color. Southern Europe is racially mixed and diverse and that's the case in all south European and even some central European countries. This is especially true for southernmost European countries such as Greece, Italy, Portugal etc. As you go further north, people look more "homogeneous" until you reach Iceland where almost everyone looks 100% European.
>>
>>77066678
beautiful boy

>>77066682
sandnigger

>>77066686
the Turk in Croatia btw
>>
File: 2951c5d84ae009b6855474d96c503c3e.jpg (204KB, 1920x1440px) Image search: [Google]
2951c5d84ae009b6855474d96c503c3e.jpg
204KB, 1920x1440px
>>77066686
>until you reach Iceland where almost everyone looks 100% European
Hello my fellow Europid friend
>>
>>77066682
>Brown eyes
>Black hair
You're basically a Roman, no need to LARP as a Germanic m8
>>
>>77066686
Croatia is the brownest country in the balkans.You're literally an ottoman slave
>>77066771
I am a suebi celt.
Jet black hair is a celt feature
>>
>>77066770
>almost
You even fucking quoted it.
>>
Does he realize there is difference in faces? Theres is plenty of Northern Euro natives that look 100% Iberian to me, especially some Brits and Germans.
>>
>>77066876
SHUT THE FUCK UP.
EVERYBODY SHUT THE FUCK UP.
Southern europeans will enslave northern european women with the help of the latinos and we'll breed children that will actually fight the muslims in scandinavia

In Hoc Signo vinces
Veni, vidi, vici
>>
>>77066876
Here's an Iberian looking brit
>>
>>77066982
This guy is swarthy even by my Portuguese standards what the fuck. He's native Brit ?lmao.

That's figo Moor tier LMAO.
>>
>>77066686
Im pretty sure middle easternees actually fit your "europid" features more maybe with the exception of thin lips
>>
>>77066686
how are Italians who have experienced little outside gene flow, even from the rest of Europe, compared to most of Europe more 'racially mixed' than Croats who are the result of a historically recent massive influx of Slavs into a pre-Slavic Balkan population? have you got your terms confused a bit?
>>
File: 1421008836053.jpg (552KB, 1038x1024px) Image search: [Google]
1421008836053.jpg
552KB, 1038x1024px
>>77066982
>>77067005
>>
Hello my Iberian friends
>>
>>77066754
>>77066799
And here we go, no arguments, just pure butthurt. I never said there aren't any swarthy people here because there are. If you think we're Turkish because parts of our country were under Ottoman rule for 150 years, what does that make you? Ruled by arabs from the 7th to the 14th century. Hell, according to that, you're more or less Arabs. That's obviously not true, though and I'm certain you don't actually believe that, so why all the sperging out about turks?
If you're all so adamant about your countries being naturally "darker" than north European countries and that it has nothing to do with non-European influence, why are you being so hypocritical about Croatia or any other flag/poster who hurts your feelings? I didn't even accuse you of being arabs or anything, all I did was explain what the britbog meant in regards to Greeks.
>>
File: simon-bird.jpg (40KB, 580x386px) Image search: [Google]
simon-bird.jpg
40KB, 580x386px
>>77067005
Yeah pure brit,like pic related
>>
>>77067062
Croats are a mixed Slavo-Turkic race according to the best anthropologists
>>
>>77066099
>arabian peninsula

Why not North Africa,Caucasus and the Levant if you are so confident?
>>
>>77063274
>but my face is 100% Iberian

What? What does an "Iberian" face look like?
>>
>>77061151
It's a stereotype that Poles are swarthy here.
>>
File: photo.jpg (52KB, 900x900px) Image search: [Google]
photo.jpg
52KB, 900x900px
>>77067135
here's a representative guy from Valencia
>>
>>77067037
Christopher Lee is half Italian so it's understandable that he's quite swarthy
>>
>>77052252
Look at South European colonies (aka Latin America), now compare them to North European colonies (aka Anglosphere).

South Europeans are subhumans that created subhuman mixed race shitholes. North Europeans are superior humans who created superior colonies.
>>
>>77067035
You're completely missing my point. By "mixed" I'm referring to phenotype diversity, not necessarily genetic diversity (which probably has a lot to do with the apparent physical diversity). I'm obviously not an expert and I highly doubt anyone in this thread is, but it's not crazy to say that the further south you go in Europe the darker the people get. It just so happens that Greece, Sicily, Andalusia are some of the southernmost areas in Europe and as expected they're also the ones with the highest percentage of swarthy people. I don't understand why you're so offended by this. It's common knowledge and many scientific surveys confirm this to be true.
>>
>>77061686
Race is not only about physical features would be his answer I guess.
>>
File: ai8.jpg (72KB, 296x424px) Image search: [Google]
ai8.jpg
72KB, 296x424px
>>77067123
North africans that aren't arabs are just roman sperm squirts
The levant is arabian peninsula and what the fuck is the caucasus?
Portugal has always been closed off from the rest of europe since its inception (circa 868) whiel italy and greece got semitic trades and shit that fled from the ottomans.
We don't touch the meditteranean we're suebi we speak german-romance language we're suebi god man it
>>
Swedes are pretty swarthy tbf
>>
>>77067108
You're again ignoring my points and sperging out. You're replying to me out of anger under the pretense that I'm implying you're turkish or arabic.
If I'm part Turkish, then Greeks are 100% turkish considering what happened between 1350 and 1914. I'm certain you don't actually believe that, nor do I, but you can't seem to stop being a butthurt hypocrite.
>>
>>77062584
For reals lel?
>>
File: orlando-bloom-640x360.jpg (53KB, 640x360px) Image search: [Google]
orlando-bloom-640x360.jpg
53KB, 640x360px
>>77067303
Says the brit
>>
File: ai9.jpg (55KB, 400x584px) Image search: [Google]
ai9.jpg
55KB, 400x584px
The portuguese are the most nordic people in europe
>>
>>77067209
you brought up 'racial mixing'. that means that two, up-to-then separate, populations come together and intermarry. that happened in Croatia much more than it did in Italy, at least in the last 2500 years. Iberia and Greece have been more open to outside influences judging by IBD sharing and the like

that was my whole point, the rest is either trivial/obvious or have nothing to do with my comment!
>>
>>77067317
calm down m8, just some shitposting, don't have to activate your Turkic genes and go Jihadi on me
>>
>>77067379
Shut the fuck up turk slave.
Both you and croats are slaves of the ottomans
>>
>>77066686
I agree a lot of this but I think you should mention when looking at details Slavs look different from western and northern euros so they are not exactly ideal "European" standard either. ( at least that's what I think people are saying by European features)
>>
>>77066208
If pressed to guess I would say British. But if someone said he was Swedish I wouldn't think twice about it either.
>>
being blonde doesn't matter when you're 13 inches deep in wh*te pussy
>>
>>77067426
5 FUCKING PERCENT
>>
>>77067332
Settle down my MENA friend, I was just pointing out how the Swedish phenotype tends towards a rather ruddish sunflower hue, often punctuated by Asiatic eyelids
>>
File: IMG_2811.jpg (273KB, 1366x1024px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_2811.jpg
273KB, 1366x1024px
>>77059446
No he wouldnt.
>>
>>77067296
So you are a proud german rapebaby?
>>
>>77067550
You're probably a Paki but you just don't realise it as native Brits are as swarthy and ugly looking as you.
>>
varg's mum was whoring around in iraq like a typical scandinavian whore when he was a child, then they moved to cyprus and she did the same exact thing with them, and thats why varg vikernes is so butthurt about greeks and south europeans in general
>>
File: ai14.jpg (74KB, 855x534px) Image search: [Google]
ai14.jpg
74KB, 855x534px
>>77067659
Germans are not german anymore,you're a russian rapebaby more slav than german.
We're suebi,we're portuguese.
Portus Cale
Portus=Port
Cale=White
White Port
We're suebi portuguese celt
>>
>>77067659
Native Iberians are European, just like Irish or Swedes.
>>
>>77067379
With all those millions of slaves in ancient times shouldn't Italy logically be a total genetic shitstorm?

Or is that time enough for it all to "melt into one"?
>>
>>77067620
Saying an Iberian is north african is like saying hes indian.
>>
>>77067620
This guy look spic-ish
>>
>>77067695
Yes yes my MENA friend, no need for tussles we are brothers in the faith subhanallah
>>
>>77067209
I'd also like to expand on this and explain what I mean by "the darker the people get". As most of us know, southern and central Europe is phenotypically diverse meaning a certain percentage of people look stereotypically nondescript European (percentage varies mostly according to latitude, but also actual genetic makeup). Then there's a certain percentage of people with somewhat "dark" features who regardless of the fact still look recognizably European (or south European) and then there's a small percentage of people with stereotypical non-European features (usually semitic or middle eastern).

Many people get offended by this and assume that when people say south europeans are "swarthy", they take it as "all south europeans are swarthy" which is obviously not true. They also see it as a personal attack against them, their country and their culture. This is also where denial and general sperging out takes place.
Needless to say, south Europeans in general are very sensitive about this topic and you'll mostly get nothing but ad hominems as replies to your arguments.

Overall, I think Varg is wrong about us. I understand his general idea and thoughts, but it's one of those "it feels right, so it's right" arguments. It's easier to just write us off as middle easterners or other non-European peoples then to accept that Europeans simply don't exist as a genetically homogeneous group.
>>
>>77067774
some events are potentially undetectable for a number of reasons but there's no need to overestimate the potential genetic impact of slaves who tend to not leave many descendants in the long run, either

for the time being it seems that South Italy-Sicily are the only parts of Italy with potential heavier geneflow since classical times but we have no ancient samples to compare either. for all we know something we might consider as evidence of 'medieval Arabic' impact might as well be 'Phoenician'
>>
>>77067620
Why this retarded bait thread has so many replies is a mystery to me, moroccans in spain would be morroccans spaniards are a seperate race to morroccans.
>>
>>77067907
that's all well and true but there's no need to get uppity because someone is trying to clarify your terms either

also you can take this particular video of Varg's as a 'pro southern European' one if you actually listen to the argument he's trying to make (which kinda fails imo given his general views)
>>
>>77067620
This guy looks like a Turk
>>
>>77067379
>you brought up 'racial mixing'
Where? What's the point of lying like this? You even put racial mixing under quotes implying I used that same exact term, but I didn't.
>that happened in Croatia much more than it did in Italy
If by mixing you're referring to slavs + balkanites, you're right, but we all know what we're talking about here. We're talking about the percentage of people with "swarthy" features or features that appear non-European to many north Europeans. That's all my argument so far has been about.
>>
>>77052252
Did Varg ever say anything remotely respectful about southern europeans?
I remember him saying catholics being better than protestans but that's not really it
>>
>>77068090
>Southern Europe is racially mixed...This is especially true for southernmost European countries such as Greece, Italy, Portugal

I was responding to this

>but we all know what we're talking about here

ok but there's nothing wrong with some clarification here and there. e.g. Italians aren't necessarily more 'racially mixed' than Croats just because of scuh
>>
>>77067438
Again missing my point. You're implying I think Croats or any other "slavic" group look like model Europeans. Why do you think that? When did I say Croats, Poles, Slovaks or any other linguistically Slavic group looks like ideal Europeans? My original comment in this thread has been to that one Greek who wondered what >>77062403 meant by "apart from quite a few Greeks". That's all there is to it. Everyone is so sensitive around here.
>>77068032
Unfortunately we don't have IDs on /int/, but if you're the same poster I think you are, then it's clear who's really uppity here.
>>
>>77068307
you responded to mild criticism of your terms with 'ur offended'

you generally seem on edge towards every comment despite claiming to be the least sensitive around
>>
>>77068182
Racially mixed or diverse means there's different races or specifically subraces living in the same country. Think of American racial diversity, that's why I said racially mixed or DIVERSE. By mixed I obviously implied different racial groups living together. If anything, Croatia is a perfect example of this. Dinaric subrace predominates in the southern coastal areas while the north is mostly Alpine with a bit of Nordic, Med, Dinaric and Baltid mixed in. Croatia is racially diverse.

I think you're the one who's confused here and it's partially my fault. When I say "race", I don't necessarily mean arabs, Europeans, mongoloids etc. Middle eastern doesn't mean anything, nor does European. That's why I like using subraces as examples.

This brings me to my final point. Not all ethnic groups are of the same race. Many sicilians are genetically a lot different from many north Italians. The same goes for Greece, Serbia, Croatia, Portugal etc.
>>
File: Genetic clusters West Eurasia.jpg (249KB, 1024x772px) Image search: [Google]
Genetic clusters West Eurasia.jpg
249KB, 1024x772px
>>77059190
>literally the only problem with Moroccan, Algerian etc. immigrants is Islam. If overnight all Moroccans become Catholic, they stop (generally) being a problem.
Not true. Close as they may be, Europeans ARE different from Near Easterners and maghrebis. Just like the USA has a problem with Mexican immigration despite them both being Christian, I doubt Spain and Italy would get along hunky dory with maghrebi just because they shared a religion.

Look at the Punic wars, for example.
>>
>>77068397
Again, not sure if you're the same Greek I've been talking to ITT, but generally if you call someone turkish out of autistic rage, you're the one who's uppity.
>>
File: joaosousa-altadefiniçao.jpg (49KB, 700x335px) Image search: [Google]
joaosousa-altadefiniçao.jpg
49KB, 700x335px
>>77067467
Really? He can look Swedish ? What the hell.

He looks very Portuguese, not even joking.
>>
>>77068628
Carthaginians and Romans didnt have the same religion,Amerisubhuman.
>>
>>77068605
>Dinaric subrace predominates in the southern coastal areas while the north is mostly Alpine with a bit of Nordic, Med, Dinaric and Baltid mixed in. Croatia is racially diverse

those aren't 'races' though. do you think a Dinaric father is a different 'race' to his Nordic daughter or of the same 'race' as a Dinaric guy from another country?

this sort of typology is over with when you have population genetics for good reason. it only lives on in weird internet forums that 'classify' people and at best it's useful for ancient remains in cases where you can't get DNA samples

it'd actually be better if you used race in the sense of "Arabs, Europeans, Mongoloids etc." since it'd map much better to genetic reality
>>
>>77068716
Yes, but if they had the same religion they still would have fought.
>>
>>77068759
the Romans also fought Pyrrhus around the same time, what is this
>>
>>77066244
That is not the portuguese phenotype. Again and again I've pointed out that is far removed from the phenotype but you insist on posting that garbage
>>
>>77068798
>the Romans also fought Pyrrhus around the same time, what is this
That dutch anon seemed to be implying that if Maghrebis had converted to Christanity they'd be considered European 2.0. I was the making the point that conflict existed between North Africa and Europe before Christianity existed, divisions already existed between Blackmoors (As the Romans called them) Southern Europeans and Levantines, and that the continents of Europe, Asia and Africa were considered separate geopolitical units since early then the time of Herodotus.

Case in point, I doubt Dutch anon's claim.
>>
>>77068878
but you used it as a way to differentiate between "Europeans" and "North Africans". considering my example, how is it diagnostic of such a thing?

btw, did you forget that long period of time when North Africa was Roman and Northern Europe wasn't?
>>
>>77054446
HAHAHAHAHA

Wait, wasnt a joke?
>>
>>77068971
>but you used it as a way to differentiate between "Europeans" and "North Africans". considering my example, how is it diagnostic of such a thing?
Consider the Carthaginians were Semites while the Romans and Greeks were indo-European speakers. If you're asking if the Ancient Greeks and Romans differentiated between Europeans, Asians and Africans before Christianity the answer is yes. As early as Herodotus they made the distinction.

>btw, did you forget that long period of time when North Africa was Roman and Northern Europe wasn't?
On the contrary, it's what makes varg and Nordic claims of being "True" Europeans all the more bizarre in my mind. Greeks invented Europe, and it would have applied exclusively to Southern Europeans long before it applied exclusively to Northern Europeans.
>>
Lel, this discussion is still going!

I must say that in regards to Varg's comment, about how difficult it is for Nordics to see the difference, I for one think that Greeks are the most difficult to distinguish from arabs. But I guess that's natural because you boarder turkey.
>>
>>77069038
they wouldn't have a concept of 'semitic' and 'indo-european' languages back then so why does that matter? Carthage was very Hellenistic too btw, we can absolutely conceive an alternate reality where Carthage dominates the West and we start speaking of a 'Greco-Carthaginian civilization'

the continental distinction is interesting (though the Asia vs Europe one was more important due to the Persian Wars) but it still wasn't as important as it's in modern times with Islam, racialism and the like

as for claims about "true Europeanness", no disagreement there but "Europe" is ultimately a construct, it's whatever you want it to be
>>
>>77069126
Success breeds jealousy.
>>
File: greece.jpg (160KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
greece.jpg
160KB, 1280x720px
>>77052252
Here are 11 greeks, and 10 of them look middle eastern, in my opinion. I mean, you could have fooled me and told me it was the football team of Lebanon, if I didn't know any better.
>>
>>77069386
This is why "white" is a dumb term
>>
>>77052252
>His car lada-niva is a russian-italian car( was made by fiat cooperating with russians in the town of Tolyatti)
>He stole most of his ideas from the book revolt against the modern world (by evola a sicilian)
>He uses the latin alphabet developed by etruscans and greeks) instead of meme runes
>He copied most of his survivalist tips from a swiss-italian author named Piero San Giorgio(just check his books on google)
Yet he never lose the chance to shit on us and greeks in every video/comment
>>
>>77069562
>Yet he never lose the chance to shit on us and greeks in every video/comment
Does he? Lel. I've never seen any of his videos, except for this one. Regardless I have always suspected him of being a retard. After all, he's a murderer and he put buildings on fire, now he's on the run in another country.
However, he has a point about how difficult it is for us to distinguish mediterraneans from middle easterns, see: >>77069386
>>
File: (You).jpg (49KB, 480x480px) Image search: [Google]
(You).jpg
49KB, 480x480px
>>77052252
he even briefly mentions the answer to the question hes asking the entire video. whats wrong with wanting your immigrants to assimilate? He seems to imply that its important to be able to easily identify them so that accidental race mixing does not happen and uses the star of david patches as an example and yet doesnt seem to see that the vast majority of right wing politicians today are NOT trying to do what the nazis did. His point just doesnt make sense from a logical or even a /pol/ standpoint
>>
>>77069562
The latin and Greek alphabet ultumately derives from the phoenician alphabet
>>
>>77069712
I understand that, for a wasp/nordic is surely harder to distinguish meds.
I'm from central italy and honestly i find exotic looking mostly the 9, 18, and maybe 2 in that pic. The rest look average meds
>>
>>77052252
>portugese

plz Varg
>>
>>77052252
Why do retards make threads like this?
Varg says pretty explicitly in comments and in his old videos that he considers southern euros mixed not with arabs from the past, and they retained darker features that other Europeans did not because of their environment.

Varg isn't even saying that southern euros are arabs in the video, he's saying that SOME southern euros LOOK similar to arabs.
>>
>>77070035
For me the keeper was clearly not arab. He just looks too much european.
>>
>>77068799
Tá calado mouro. Aquilo é Português nativo.
>>
>>77070065
I'm a German on vacation and I consider Southern Europeans Arabic mongrels, non-European non-whites
>>
>>77070095
Surely the keeper is the most nordic/slavic looking
>>
This is the paradox that confuses /pol/:
Ashkenazi Jews and Italians are almost genetically indistinguishable
Therefore either both Italians and Ashkenazi Jews are white, or both Italians and Ashkenazi Jews are nonwhite
>>
>>77070171
I'm German on vacation and I consider both to be non-white Semitic mongrels. Ancient Rome was Germanic/Nordic
>>
>>77070171
>Shitalians
>White
>Jews
>White

there is no paradox here
>>
>>77070035
>>77070095

Keeper 14 and 7 for me. The rest is suspicious, even for me.

Rate our team lads. There are obvious Blacks gypsies and Brazilians but ignore those.

Who can you distinguish.
>>
>>77070239
All I see is Negroid mongrels. This is what has become of the Portuguese?
>>
>>77070171
I score 100% euro on 23andme with some sardinian, balkan and french/german. 0% Ashkenazi
>>
File: rui_jorge_2_612543ee_base.jpg (50KB, 840x471px) Image search: [Google]
rui_jorge_2_612543ee_base.jpg
50KB, 840x471px
>>77070266
Are you insulting Rui Jorge's team?They're good lads.
>>
>>77070324
Ugly and African looking people. No Gothic blood left in the dysgenic cesspool that is modern Portugal
>>
>>77070239
I mean that for me the suspicious looking are only 9,2,18. I don't find the rest that much exotic.
In the portuguese team probably 10 and 27 the rest are ok.
>>
>>77070345
:(

Am I doomed even with the blue eyes and blonde hair. Should I just sudoku ?
>>
>>77070578
Let me have sex with your gf so I can imbue her with my Thuringian seed
>>
>>77070171
Almost. see >>77068628. One could reasonably cut off Europeanness at Ashkenazi as Jews come relatively recently from West Asia. Whether that constitutes Whites, ymmv.
>>
>>77070616
ashkenazi are a mixed population, the fact that they overlap s. Italians on a basic PCA doesn't mean they are of the same stock
>>
>>77070594
kek
>>
File: protestant.jpg (781KB, 2092x1510px) Image search: [Google]
protestant.jpg
781KB, 2092x1510px
>>77052327
You are.
>>
>>77070645

Yeah there's an IQ difference

Only a small fraction of all genes have anything to do with intelligence. Despite being racially similar, Sicilians are essentially brainded compared to their Ashkenazi cousins.
>>
>>77070928
>Muh Gender equality
>Muh Cellphones
>Muh higher suicide rate than Southern Europe
>Muh anti-depressant addiction
Well being score = trash.
>>
>>77071075
it's because they're Catholics
>>
File: 1497798752164.jpg (96KB, 792x558px) Image search: [Google]
1497798752164.jpg
96KB, 792x558px
>dfw i'm a literal non-white reading this thread

Hah, the fools fight among themselves.
>>
>>77072125
We've been doing this banter since forever.

I remember a book or a passage from some memory of a Roman general (?) that when the Romans invaded Gaul the Gauls were inside their forts mocking the Romans for being manlets and laughing at them. Then of course the Romans brought their siege machines and they all panicked.
>>
Fucking shitskins and brown eyed mongrels angry at Varg. We are proud Neanderthals
Thread posts: 261
Thread images: 51

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.