[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

VIETNAM GENERAL - GAIJIN BTFO EDITION

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1

File: 2_45346.jpg (72KB, 480x585px) Image search: [Google]
2_45346.jpg
72KB, 480x585px
https://youtu.be/FUnT3v4qhH8
Also I'm chad in Hanoi looking for friend. No fat chicks though.
>>
why does the angry crowd want to kill white monkey?
>>
>>77047337

Because it's a shit hole filled with "people" that are about 1 or 2 steps up the evolutionary latter from apes.
>>
>>77047281
context?
>>
I bet this thread will become anti-China thread again, eh.

Can we just chill this time?
>>
seems like they got in a motorcycle accident and the viet guy was butthurt because whitey was with a viet girl
>>
>>77047337
There were just the 2 guys.
>>77047480
>a fucking leaf
Go back to China.
>>77047540
>Some witnesses said that the fight on Tran Khat Chan Street started when the man drove his car over the foreigner’s foot. The foreigner told the driver to stop the car so that he could take his shoe, but the driver did not do. So, the foreigner hit the car mirror.

The driver then got out of his car and attacked the foreigner.
http://m.english.vietnamnet.vn/fms/society/180922/hanoi--foreigner-attacked-after-traffic-incident.html#ui=mobile
>>
I read that the guy was arrested after because he fought with foreigner.
>>77047480
Seriously, get a China proxy. I can respect your opinion 10 times more after that.
>>
>>77047577
>>77047853
I'm new here. What do people usually talk about?
>>
>>77048053
Posting nature and talking about hobbies are the most comfy. Maybe some nerd stuffs too. But Vietnam threads almost always turn into Vietnamese vs oversea Chinese thread.
>>
Honestly there's like 3 Vietnamese posters, why would you even have a general? There's too many of them already.

Generals for single countries should be banned.
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.