[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What do people in your country think of Samoa and Samoans, /int/?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 43
Thread images: 4

File: Samoana school.jpg (988KB, 4608x2592px) Image search: [Google]
Samoana school.jpg
988KB, 4608x2592px
What do people in your country think of Samoa and Samoans, /int/?
>>
>>77038014
You're welcome
>>
>>77038014
.... some kids liked Umaga
dunno if that counts as "thinking of"
>>
wide
>>
They're big guys. When my mom need a piano moved she called a Samoan moving company and they were literally giants.
>>
the rock is cool
>>
>>77038014
Claiming the smiling girl closest to the camera
>>
>>77038014
fat, violent bunch mostly
>>
99,99% of Argentine's have never seen a Samoan before tbqh
>>
probably couldn't even fucking point it on the map
>>
>>77038362
>>77038377
>>77038714

They're a staple here in the US, on the Western half. They are really beloved by white people. They're basically super niggers who only pray on shitty obnoxious minorities, and yet have the most passive and pleasant attitude towards whites.
Truly a gift from God of brown people, to our ailing nation.
>>
My country doesn't even know we own their country. Myself, I think they're likable and not that bright.

The women are sometimes some of the best looking on the planet, and sometimes they're planets all to themselves. Doesn't seem to be any other variation.
>>
>>77038171
Do you guys play rugby too?

>>77038805
t. Fulofi Manutoa
>>
>>77038865
Samoa isn't American Samoa, you idiot
>>
they're alright
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=whSKWuqKuHw

This song was made by a young female teacher at an elementary school of Samoa.
A Japanese female graduate student from the Department of Cultural Anthropology who visited Samoa in the field survey in 1961 brought this song back to Japan and generated a reaction in Japan.
This song still continues to sing in Japan, and everyone sang this at childhood.
>>
File: 1493925953754.png (1MB, 1152x648px) Image search: [Google]
1493925953754.png
1MB, 1152x648px
They look like lower class Brazilians.
Here, I even attached names to them.

Show this to any BR and he won't be able to disprove it - maybe except for the fact that everyone has a MacBook.
>>
don't get any islanders out west so I don't know
>>
>>77039052
2nd that
>>
>>77038805
Pretty much this. They get along well with most people but they can be intimidating as hell due to their size.
>>
File: maxresdefault.jpg (170KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
maxresdefault.jpg
170KB, 1280x720px
We used it as a bonding excersize between the U.S. and U.K. :3

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Second_Samoan_Civil_War
>>
>>77039464
At first the flip flops they're wearing tricked me too into thinking they're Brazilian, but then again, no one is shot
>>
>>77038014
Who?
>>
>>77038014
50% are oversized, rabid monkeys who think they're nigs
The other 50% are the living definition of gentle giants who play the ukulele all day
>>
>>77040375
Best post in this thread
>>
>>77040375
just how the fuck they become so big when they are mixed up so much with melanesian minimoys like floresian and papuans?

>inb4 says manlet
c'mon their they have our manlet genetics COMBINED with another giga-manlet
>>
>>77041054
According to Wikipedia there isn't a male average height for Samoans, but the female average is 167cm(5ft7). For other countries with this average for women (Scandinavians, Germanic, etc.) have an average height of 181cm(5ft11) for males.
I, too, wanna know how the fuck they got so hueg despite branching off SEAs and living on Islands.
>>
>>77038014
better behaved than tongans
>>
>>77041199
>>77041054
they practiced darwinian cannibalism where the smallest were killed and eaten and sacrificed to the gods
analogously, mayans were so short because they sacrificed their chads
>>
>>77038014
they seem nice and carefree
also what is that 5-star flag of? i mean the one on Samoa's, PNG's and NZ's flags.
>>
File: Southern-Cross.jpg (50KB, 951x1280px) Image search: [Google]
Southern-Cross.jpg
50KB, 951x1280px
>>77041516
>also what is that 5-star flag of? i mean the one on Samoa's, PNG's and NZ's flags.
It's the southern cross star constellation. Pretty much symbolises the southern hemisphere I think.
>>
>>77038805
>They are really beloved by white people.
What "white people"? You American mongrels aren't white.
>>
Like all islanders they're alright til they get a drink in them. Again like all islanders the best ones are dragged down by their usually worthless extended family and hangers-on
>>
>>77038347
>tfw no polynesian gf
>>
I could care less
>>
The only somoans I met were American college football players. While they were super chill and relaxed guys, they were obsessed with acting black, calling each other "nigga" and such.
>>
>>77038014
The only samoan I have ever heard is a guy who did a foot massage to miss Mia Wallace.
>>
>>77042011
t. patrick o'donahue-wang
>>
literally who
>>
>>77042934
you mean you couldn't care less?

Because you now could care less so it means you care some small amount about it
>>
no onion
>>
Saul Goodman got his lawyer degree from the university of American Samoas
>>
They're alright DON'T drink with them though.
Thread posts: 43
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.