[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

When i was in school, This is the common saying told by adult

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 3

>you must go to a prestigious university because here is so many university
>study is the most easiest way that you can be success
>you're educational background which is forever
>then you will get fame and money and good car and attractive woman and house etc...
Fuck sake It's a totally bullshit and doesn't guarantee my future. Time is changing..
>>
quick bump while i make my reply
>>
In the UK education is very, very important to each person. We are a very class-based society, and the type of university you went to displays your social class to the world. A good uni, even if your degree is useless, opens many many doors. We call the network of upperclass people who hold 90% of the top positions in our country the Old Boy's Club, since the way it works is that if you went to the same Oxford/Cambridge college as the recruiter you get hired, otherwise you do not.

The ranking goes:
>Oxford and Cambridge
Both universities are over a thousand years old and have been closely linked to the rich and upper class over the years. If you are upperclass and didn't go here, that is a great embarassment for your country.

>Overseas Uni
The very top of the middle classes and the very bottom of the upper classes.

>Russell Group
A collection of universities that were founded about 140 years ago. These are the upper end of "normal" universities, and attending a Russell Group uni marks you as firmly in the higher ranks of the middle class.

>Other universities
Middle class

>Polytechnic/Community college
Lower class

>Technical College
Indicates you dont care about class structures at all and are a bit of an outcast who prefers your studies to political intrigue and networking. Might be any class at all.
>>
>>77037738
I would love to see an American version of this

t. just graduated and have no idea what to do
>>
>>77037894
Its not the same as england , im in a community college and its full of both rich whites and chinks and poor niggers and spics
>>
>>77034750
Fell for the meme too, I don't even want a college edu I just wanna be a line cook or at least a baker
>>
>>77037738
Not a op
But do people in UK want upgrade their social class?
>>
File: slightlyrelevant.png (39KB, 311x276px) Image search: [Google]
slightlyrelevant.png
39KB, 311x276px
>>77037945
That's probably my only option.

I didn't do anything relating to college while in HS and now I feel retarded.
>>
>>77034750
Ditto my friend. Ditto.
>>
>>77038423
you are fine ; if you arent totally dumb you'll find calaclus one easy as shit
>>
>>77038615
I am because I failed everything past Geometry
>>
>>77038630
oh shit than you are hopeless people like you that i know failed the fucking placement test of my community college and had to retake it twice . but still try working hard , you can choose some shit that doesn't have math
>>
>>77037894
We have a pretty similar grouping.

>Ivy Leauge
Oxford and Cambridge

>Those schools that technically aren't ivy league but are still household names like MIT and Duke
Overseas Uni

>those liberal arts schools that have been around forever like Tufts and Hobart and William Smith
Russell Group

>Other universities
Other universities

>any private school in financial trouble
Lower class

>any public school
Huge range and can mean anything.
>>
Same here, and now all the kids have degrees they can't pay for. Our government and news media clearly created this meme and yet are now stepping back and pretending they're just bystanders.
>>
>>77038677
All I have is a mediocre (1110) SAT score :/
>>
>>77034750
True. If you want to be rich and succesful, learn a craft like carpentry, plumbing or electronics.
>>
File: 1484768861930s.jpg (6KB, 250x224px) Image search: [Google]
1484768861930s.jpg
6KB, 250x224px
>>77034750
every asian country is same in that regard
>>77037738
this can't be real
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.