[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Jews are not the reptilian aliens, Christian Arabs are

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 5

File: 1499600152001.jpg (52KB, 480x659px) Image search: [Google]
1499600152001.jpg
52KB, 480x659px
The most successful and developed demographic in Israel isn't actually Jews, it's believe it or not, Christian Arabs:
-In 2012 Christian Arabs had the highest rates of success at matriculation examinations, namely 69%, both in comparison to Muslim and Druze Israelis (50% and 64% respectively), and to the students from the different branches of the Hebrew (majority Jewish) education system considered as one group (61%).
-Christian Arabs in Israel have the highest rates of educational attainment among all religious communities, according to a data by Israel Central Bureau of Statistics in 2010, 63% of Christian Arabs have had college or postgraduate education, the highest of any religious group.
-They have the lowest incidence of poverty and the lowest percentage of unemployment which is 4.9% compared to 6.5% among Jewish men and women.
>>
-Despite the fact that Arab Christians only represent 2.1% of the total Israeli population, in 2014 they accounted for 17.0% of the country's university students, and for 14.4% of its college students.
-The percentage of Arab Christian women who are receiving higher education is also higher than that of other groups.
-There are more Christians who have attained a bachelor's degree or higher academic degrees than the median Israeli population.
-The rate of students studying in the field of medicine was higher among Christian Arab students than that of all other sectors.[46]
-data from the Israel Central Bureau of Statistics show that 61% of Christian Arabs were eligible for university studies, compared to 50% of Jewish, 45% of Druze, and 35% of Muslim students.[47]
-Christian schools in Israel are among the best schools in the country, and while those schools represent only 4% of the Arab schooling sector, about 34% of Arab university students come from Christian schools,[38] and about 87% of the Israeli Arabs in the high tech sector have been educated in Christian schools.
-Christians in Israel (97%) are more likely than Jews, Muslims, and Druze to say they are proud of their identity.
-Overall, about (89%) of say they have a strong sense of belonging to the Christian community.
-Around (66%) of Christians in Israel say they have a special responsibility to help fellow members of their religious group who are in need around the world.
>>
Nice try, Yuval Noseberg.

Now compare them with Ashkenazi Jews, not all Jews.
>>
File: wrong.gif (1MB, 480x287px) Image search: [Google]
wrong.gif
1MB, 480x287px
>>77026718
We are reptiles though.
>>
All of these sound like positive qualities to me.

Is this not the case in Israel?
>>
Good the natives should out perform the invaders. They should focus on increasing their numbers now
>>
>>77027613

I don't think Christian Arabs in Israel want to replace the Jewish majority with a Muslim majority.
>>
>>77027779
The Christians are the natives. The muslims were imported by the ottomans in the 1800s from syria and Egypt
>>
File: pepeknight.jpg (112KB, 677x960px) Image search: [Google]
pepeknight.jpg
112KB, 677x960px
deus vult
>>
>>77027947
> le end times larper
This is a serious psychotic condition in America
>>
File: 1479080570663.png (98KB, 600x500px) Image search: [Google]
1479080570663.png
98KB, 600x500px
>>77027970
>someone actually drew this
>>
>>77028040
Just speaking the truth
>>
>>77026726
>-Overall, about (89%) of say they have a strong sense of belonging to the Christian community.

The monsters.
>>
>>77026718
What the fuck is this? Im scared of that shit. Can it fly?
>>
>>77031012
Yeah its only when jews do that its evil
Am i right?
>>
>>77026718
>posts a Jew bathing his child
>"Jews are not the reptilian aliens!"
>>
>>77032820
KKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKK I love polacos.
>>
File: adl.png (81KB, 499x498px) Image search: [Google]
adl.png
81KB, 499x498px
kill yourself kike faggot
Thread posts: 18
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.