[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

How to get Iranian gf? Give me tips MENA bros

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 2

File: 9901033_z939059.png (773KB, 632x609px) Image search: [Google]
9901033_z939059.png
773KB, 632x609px
How to get Iranian gf?
Give me tips MENA bros
>>
>go to Iran
>make friends
>go out with them
>meet a girl you like and have her fall in love with you
>acquire Persian gf
>>
>>77024303
come to Van province of Turkey.You will see thousands of iranian liberal cuck womens partying hard.
>>
>>77024357
>meet a girl you like and have her fall in love with you
>acquire Persian gf
I'm not Shia or Sunni and they're religious there, the only persian girl I know is the sister of an Iranian bro
>>
>>77024393
>thousands of iranian liberal cuck womens partying hard.
I'm definetely coming.
>>
>>77024454
you can take more than once. They will definetly enjoy it.
>>
>>77024719
BREED
R
E
E
D
>>
>>77024407
I know a lot of irani people I think I can give you some tips.

If you want Irani actually straight out of Iran I can't help you, you'd need to be Muslim or somehow find an irreligious one. (Which you can find but then you have to convince her to leave her goddam country which is hard)

Your better option is to go with getting one from the diaspora. I don't know about the ones in France, but elsewhere they usually aren't religious (they drink, they cheat on tests (I've seen a lot of this), they eat non halal, they don't pray etc.). This is because their families left Iran in 1979 after the revolution because they did not want to live in the new more religious state. These people will be more willing to put a ring on a white man, and satisfy your Irani fetish. Plus one positive is these people are often loaded too. If you go to a university there maybe a Irani student organization you can join and just say you like jean so you joined.

Anyways gl.
>>
>>77026238
Just say you like Iran so you joined*

Autocorrect sucks
>>
>>77026238
Cheating on exams in forbidden
>>
>>77024407
<nd they're religious there
lol
>>
>>77024303
Who is this firstly
>>
Act as white as possible, secular Iranians who are open to dating white guys like to hate Middle Eastern culture and islam so they feel rebellious by dating whites
>>
>>77026378
They are, especially since Rouhani is in full propaganda mode

>>77026238
Thanks pakistani bro, yeah I think my chances are with ones from the diaspora, they are the less religious one.
Shiism give them some charm though but eh... We don't have a lot Iranians in France even though there are some especially students and since I'm one maybe I'll find one
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.