[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

comfort women

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 9

j*panese dogs must apologise right now

http://www.bbc.com/news/world-asia-40552812
>>
Why is Japan so obsessed with pretending they aren't rapists?
>>
they weren't forced into prostitution
>>
>>77007327
because they want to appear honorable while in reality they are just a bunch of savage monkeys

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Unit_731

two nukes were not enough. every single city and a village should have been nuked at least once
>>
>>77007414
>t. Takeshi "panties sniffer" Shitamoto
>>
>>77007416
This, they only behave now because they know America is constantly watching them. The moment they get the chance, they're back on the warpath.
>>
>>77007284
>http://www.bbc.com/news/world-asia-40552812
BBC fake news faggot
>>
File: 1497246044626.jpg (160KB, 1024x640px) Image search: [Google]
1497246044626.jpg
160KB, 1024x640px
>fuck you jap we were FORCED into prostitution
AHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAAHHHH
>>
>>77007284

Come to challenge me on /bant/ you fucking low Russian roach
>>
>>77007453
Not like the US is going away any time soon.
>>
File: Demis-kurils-russian_names.png (70KB, 663x462px) Image search: [Google]
Demis-kurils-russian_names.png
70KB, 663x462px
>>77007680
>>
>>77007680
Remember that if weren't for the US at least half your islands will be seized by the Russians.
>>
File: russo-japanese war.jpg (354KB, 785x571px) Image search: [Google]
russo-japanese war.jpg
354KB, 785x571px
>>77007764
lol how do they even cross the seas?
more like:
>Remember that Russia wouldn't have existed, had it not been for the US that prevented Japan from invading it from east
>>
File: Inner-Daemons.jpg (70KB, 700x700px) Image search: [Google]
Inner-Daemons.jpg
70KB, 700x700px
>>77007416
>>77007453
You know too much.
>>77007726
No, the USA is here to stay.
>>
File: russian-liberator.jpg (24KB, 400x400px) Image search: [Google]
russian-liberator.jpg
24KB, 400x400px
Russia had no prostitute.
>>
>>77007671
>>77007886
My Korean grandfather told me how he and his father killed and cooked a jap soldier during the independence struggle.
Feels good man.
>>
Sorry, and let's play football
>>
a bunch of Koreans erases the memory that fought as a Japanese
feels bad man
>>
>>77010345
i don't have any memory of fighting for japan at all
>>
>>77010345
YES MY GRANDFATHER WAS JAPANESE SOLDIER AND I'M SO PROUD OF IT.
>>
File: pp1.jpg (123KB, 452x640px) Image search: [Google]
pp1.jpg
123KB, 452x640px
>>77007284
Korea: Comfort Women supporters include terrorists and terrorist sympathizers and are very anti-American. They are dangerous and are operating in America, Germany, and Australia.
This is all a big scam. Various communist and feminist groups, along with Beijing, and Japan-haters in Korea, have made an industry out of hating Japanese.
Part of it is just racial hatred, but on a bigger picture China is using Koreans' weaknesses to play their emotions to split apart the US/ROK/Japan relationship.
Our team has been studying this for about three years. I personally have studied it in 11 countries for 2.5 years, including Korea, China, Japan, Philippines, Taiwan.
Koreans are easy to play and Chinese do it masterfully. Sort of a Korean Lives Matter. Facts do not matter. Only emotions matter.
Stay away from the dangerous people who plant these statues.
One comfort woman supporter tried to assassinate the Japanese ambassador to ROK. Many Koreans hailed him as a hero and showered him with donations.
A picture surfaced of Kim Ki-Jong beside the comfort woman statue in Seoul across from the Japanese embassy.
He is a terrorist, and the Comfort Women scammers who support him are supporting terrorism.
His name is Kim Ki-Jong. He later tried to assassinate the US ambassador to ROK and wounded our ambassador with a knife. Cut his face.
Kim ki-Jong is a terrorist.
Comfort Women supporters support Kim Ki-Jong. This makes them terrorists or terrorist supporters.
These people are dangerous and are operating in the United States, including in Glendale, California.

by Michael Yon
>>
Comfort Women' video released -- and press gobble it up uncritically. If you watch the video you will see that there is nothing that can make one deduce these are sex slaves.

One of our research teammates is a former US Army officer. He emailed this morning:
===
Quick update. There was a big press push today on the film from the National Archives on the Comfort Women. its the one the stills come from and is not a "new" discovery. Like the "discovery" of the Thai archive information and other documents, they usually push a headline that it proves sex slavery when it does nothing of the sort. Just be aware the film is taken from observor teams with the KMT army. No sex slavery was reported and the US catologued it as Japanese prostitutes captured. Nothing about women forced etc.
it is an attempt as usual to spin the narrative. But coming on the heels of a contentious debate in Georgia over the statue, I suspect they formulated the timing on it. Plus there is a G20 meeting and the US announced Japan and South Korea need to take the lead on North Korea as China failed to live up to its side of the bargain from Mar a Lago meeting.

http://www.reuters.com/article/us-southkorea-comfortwomen-idUSKBN19R0H8?il=0

by Michael Yon
>>
File: cw1.jpg (89KB, 479x640px) Image search: [Google]
cw1.jpg
89KB, 479x640px
Please ask your friends to publish this everywhere they see comment on the comfort women scam.

People need to know that real terrorism follows these statues. These are hate statues.

Please download this, put it in Japanese, Korean, any language you speak, and send it around.
>>
>>77007284

koreans and chinks should be more respectful with japs since they are probably part japs themselves, if it wasn't for all the dicking their women received they wouldn't exist today.
>>
File: 1462896745350.gif (2MB, 320x180px) Image search: [Google]
1462896745350.gif
2MB, 320x180px
>>77007284
>Russians in charge of pointing out massrapes in ww2
>>
I keep wondering if I should post that Tattoo-comic or if I will get banned for it
Thread posts: 26
Thread images: 9

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.