[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

How godless is your country, anon-kuns?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 27
Thread images: 4

File: g fedora.png (6KB, 256x256px) Image search: [Google]
g fedora.png
6KB, 256x256px
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Chinese_Singaporeans#Religion
> Not religious (21.8%)
>Christianity (20.1%)

Yay! We finally beat those dirty x'tians! *Tipping maximised*
>>
>>76999157
30% atheists
>>
It's roughly half agnostic, half culturally Christian.
>>
4% no religion
>>
>>76999198
Oh fugg. My country is New Zealand
>>
File: taxes.png (983B, 211x140px) Image search: [Google]
taxes.png
983B, 211x140px
>>76999215
Texas?

>>76999168
Why are are you still full of shitposters then? You should be more enlightened and intellectual.
>>
File: triggred.jpg (3KB, 256x176px) Image search: [Google]
triggred.jpg
3KB, 256x176px
>>76999210
Disgust.
>>
If by fedora you mean the spooky chinese cults who pray to 2000year old ruins and graves of long dead imams and sultans for lottery number then it would be the 0.7%.
>>
>>76999157
Not godless enough—and I say this as a Catholic. American Protestants are the bane of humanity.
>>
>>76999414
>Catholic.
I bet you listen to Milofag news.

>>76999346
Degeneracy!
>>
>>76999157

Rubbish statistics anyway.

I don't recall ever being asked.

Religion isn't like race or bloodgroup where you could accurately compile from government data.

People change.
>>
>>76999809
>I don't recall ever being asked.
What is polling and sampling?

>People change.
That's why I'm tipping. Fedoras are winning.
>>
>>76999248
I think lots became atheist because very few Australians care about religion. My grandmother was one because she didn't care.
>>
>>76999442
Tell that to you chinese kin man, I'm not the one who told them a 2000year old animist monument from acheological site in the swamps filled with 5m pythons wandering around at night can give you lottery numbers.
A friend of my mother ran down a mountain when he runs into a bunch of cultist wearing all white and muttering weird stuff in the jungle at 2am.
>>
>>76999442
>catholic
>listening to a racist sodomite
Wrong """denomination""" my friend.
>>
>>76999157
100% anime biliever
>>
>>76999982
>bunch of cultist wearing all white and muttering weird stuff in the jungle at 2am.

That's the ironical KKK not fedora bros.
>>
>>77000181
>Animes
Yay!
>>76999955
>quads and dubs
Koolaid. My grannies were taoist and then born again christfags. Shameful.
>>
>>76999157

Very

But anyone who doesn't understand everything does actually have a religion.
>>
>>77000355
>Dubs
Freedom fries speaks the truth.
>>
>>76999414
>American Protestants are the bane of humanity.
Religious cretins are in every sense the tribal remnants of prehistory.
You're all fucking scum.
>>
>>77000355
>But anyone who doesn't understand everything does actually have a religion.
This is the dumbest thing I've read today. Well done.
>>
>>77000606
>Well done.
I can smell a degree of irony.
>>
>>76999928

>polling sampling

That's why it's rubbish.

Show me the parameters of the survey and I can be even clearer in pointing out the obvious to you.
>>
>>77001197
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Talk:Chinese_Singaporeans#Religion:_Deleted_content_and_suggestion_for_merge

Ask them yourself, butthurt religious scum.
>>
>>77000181
how many people in japan believe in yokais ?
>>
>>77001354

I don't see how pointing out your idiocy makes me religious.

By the way, assuming you are a citizen or PR here, under Singapore law I could have you arrested just on the basis of this public thread you've posted. Notwithstanding anything else 4chan would be obliged to provide an inquiry associated with your IP.
Thread posts: 27
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.