[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Africa

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 1

File: africa-map.gif (218KB, 1000x925px) Image search: [Google]
africa-map.gif
218KB, 1000x925px
What the fuck is with this continent? Why won't the stronger countries like Kenya, Nigeria (etc) just colonize most of the land and wipe out the trashy, poor and weak countries? Sure it won't solve all of their problems, but it's a step forward.
>>
>>76996555
Think a little before you start a thread
>>
>>76996555
I am president for life of Uganda, my people are hungry and there is aids.
But I don't care, I buy guns, I have proxy wars with Ethiopia, I back terrorists and separatists in neighboring countries.

That is the case with pretty much the amjority of countries in Africa, not easy to take them on.
>>
>>76996635
My post took a lot more thought than yours, Teafriend.
>>
>>76996555
Because they don't need to
>>
>>76996555
It is just controlled by some gang leaders pretending to be elected leaders. The educated people in there are aware how fucked the continent is and in some countries they lose about %50 of their uni graduates to abroad to never come back. Even with good leadership, it would take few generations to fix the shit they have created in these countries.
>>
>>76996555
>another intellectual american contribution to this board
>>
>>76996555
They can't even control thier own borders how can you expect them to control other nations.

Imagine Nigeria invaded the ivory coast.
Within 24 hours France would be sending troops and planes.
>>
>>76997004
Sorry that I don't have a masters degree in African politics.

>>76996925
That sounds dumb. Invade a country for attempting to modernize their continent?
>>
>>76997068
>Within 24 hours France would be sending troops and planes.
Why doesn't France just fuck off?
>>
>>76997808
Why would they let go of resources and control over their currency of African franc?
Uranium for their reactors as well.
>>
Retarded thread is retarded.
>>
>Become President of some African shithole
>change constitution to unlimited terms
>???
>profit

Copy and Paste this for all african countries
>>
>>76997345
>Sorry that I don't have a masters degree in African politics.
Then why did you make the thread if you were clearly uninformed on the subject matter?
>>
>>76996555
What the fuck anon? Also because they don't have the drive to.
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.