[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Somalis in US vs Sweden

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 5

File: somali.png (3MB, 1696x2092px) Image search: [Google]
somali.png
3MB, 1696x2092px
Why do we get the most inbred retarded religious shitskins regardless of nationality. We have even had fucking news anchors on tv with hijab, something that as an example was totally forbidden in fucking Egypt until the Muslim Brotherhood took over in 2012.

Someone just nuke us already
>>
Somalis are shit everywhere they are

Just ask somebody from Minneapolis or Maine
>>
>nuke us already
How about doing something about Your country?
Don't be such a defetist,have you've lost all your dignity Anon?
>>
>>76994256
Minneapolis here, I live less than a mile from an area nicknamed Little Mogadishu. Somalis are okay over here.
>>
>>76994256
Don't know too many Somalis but I knew a couple Eritreans once the wuz cool.

>>76994164
It's a European thing m8. Look at us. The U.K. Has the worst pakis in the world and the US has probably the best. I think it's because the the US has a competent immigration system and history of integration into the American dream.
>>
>>76994164
Horn of Africa truly produces the absolute lowest of subhumans desu (to be fair, I don't know about abos)
>>
>>76994164
oh, that s why men in middle east fuck goats
>>
>>76994489
Cant argue against that.

Gypsies, Somalis in Europe and Abos must be the sadest form of "human" life.
>>
File: habet333.png (305KB, 407x587px) Image search: [Google]
habet333.png
305KB, 407x587px
>>76994489
ethiopians are pretty cute imo
>>
America requires people to assimilate.
>>
Multiculturalism and Assimilation are two opposing approaches to immigration, OP.

Sweden practices the former while the US practices(or used to until very recently) the latter.
>>
People integrate better here because you actually have to work. I guarantee that if Europe wasn't full of Welfare states this wouldn't be a problem. It's extremely difficult to get a job, work, and get all the experience that it entails and not integrate at least a little bit.
>>
>>76994782
She doesnt look Ethiopian though. Looks west african to me aka american nigger.
East africans are often much lighter in their skintone and have smaller tits, asses, noses, lips and less musclemass
>>
File: WestvsEast.png (399KB, 575x435px) Image search: [Google]
WestvsEast.png
399KB, 575x435px
>>76994954
She's Eritrean

She has a slim nose

and no prognathism

She doesn't look west African

Here a comparison
>>
File: le golden faec.png (17KB, 500x500px) Image search: [Google]
le golden faec.png
17KB, 500x500px
>>76994625
>>
>>76995034
East Africans have really weird upper lips. I think it's because a lot of them have really small philtrums
>>
>>76994782
Damn
>>
>us bomb muslim countries
>rich muslims go to the us
>poor muslims go to europe
that's how it works
>>
File: pep.jpg (14KB, 306x306px) Image search: [Google]
pep.jpg
14KB, 306x306px
>>76995148
>>76994782
You god damn american, now you got Hans bratwurst ready for his daily racemixing
>>
>>76995191
It's a good setup we got desu
>>
Even other Muslim immigrants hate Somalians
>>
>America
people have to work and working makes them healthy in mind and body
>Sweden
Welfare all day every day which makes people sickly, neurotic and dangerous
>>
>>76994876
>until very recently
How is this true? I've never heard anyone make the argument in favor or multiculturalism.

It's always about assimilations. Immigrants come here and have to assimilate.
>>
>>76994164
That's because sweden is soft as fuck so the poor abuse it. Somalis in Sweden get free money and don't get arrested.

Here theyre normal people but the youth are criminals, but also the most based and the best banter.
>>
>>76994164
They both look inbred and retarded
>>
>>76994164
Who are those girls on the top.
Thread posts: 26
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.