[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Best Spanish accent?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 229
Thread images: 23

File: download.png (4KB, 211x129px) Image search: [Google]
download.png
4KB, 211x129px
Just a question to the native Spanish speakers from Spain, The Americas, and elsewhere...

How are different accents of the Spanish language perceived? Am I right in thinking that Castilian accents are perceived as more "Upper class", in the same way that a classic English accent is?

I ask as I am a geophysics student and as a lot of companies have offices/projects in Spanish speaking countries, I think this will be useful to have a second language (Plus I am having fun learning!).

I ask as I would like to guide my pronunciation towards an accent with higher social value, as business is a large motivation for me.

Any advice is much appriciated
>>
>>76974431
It's a pretty complicated question to answer since it always ends up in a major shitstorm among Spanish speakers but I'll say what are the best Spanish accents in each region.

Iberia = Castillian
Africa = Equatorial Guinea
Latin America = Choose any in the Southern Cone.
>>
>>76974574
This
European Spanish and argentinian spanish are the best
>>
>>76974574
this guy knows
>>
now what is the worst accent?

some indio spanish?
>>
>>76974730
probably peruvian or bolivian
>>
>>76974431

I expected a shitstorm could happen lol

Do you know any resources that may help me develop a Castillian accent?

I am learning on Duolingo at the moment, but I have no idea what accent it is taught in.
>>
Caribbean spanish is unbearable.
>>
>>76974939

OP HERE

This >>76974939

was meant for >>76974574
>>
>>76974969
Well, you could do this:
1) Try to speak Castillian Spanish more often
2) If you watch TV shows, play vidya, watch films and they have a Castillian dub, give it a go.
3) Read books in Castillian
4) Visit Spain for some days and try to speak with the locals.

If you're wondering the difference between Latin American Spanish and Castillian, you could listen to them and see how clearly different is the grammar and pronounciation.
>>
>>76974574
Level-headed, mature answers? On MY 4chan?
>>
>>76975502

I'm actually going to be in Tenerife in September to gather data from Mt. Teide.

I can practice a bit them, but I doubt that is Castillian.

Thank you for the advice by the way!
>>
>>76976037
The Canarian accent is a bit lulzy, don't imitate them if you're going for standard Spanish
>>
>>76976037
No problem. The Canarian accent is actually almost the same as Cuban, but you could probably most of the basics over there.
>>
>>76976330
probably get*
>>
File: 553159973.jpg (35KB, 1000x700px) Image search: [Google]
553159973.jpg
35KB, 1000x700px
Don't fall for le

>Iberian accent is better

But if you do fall for it, choose to speak with a gorgoeus Sevillian accent. It has a nice mixtures of northern Castillian and Latin American features.

Also,
>vosotros
>>
I'm a little biased towards andalú
>>
File: hurrse.jpg (90KB, 960x639px) Image search: [Google]
hurrse.jpg
90KB, 960x639px
>>76976492
>the plural of usted is ustedes
>the plural of tú is also ustedes
>>
>>76976330
>No problem
>Canarian accent is actually almost the same as Cuban
I think that this is a big problem
>>
File: 1499509426476.png (1MB, 1451x1900px) Image search: [Google]
1499509426476.png
1MB, 1451x1900px
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=07zflS1e_2E

Cerrao cerrao
>>
>>76974431
Castilian accent is by far the best considered among spanish speaking countries.
>>
>>76976667
lel where did you get that from?

I've heard a bunch of times that Colombian is the clearest accent
>>
>>76976716
>no distinción
>clear
>>
File: el_peruano.jpg (129KB, 640x640px) Image search: [Google]
el_peruano.jpg
129KB, 640x640px
>>76974431
It's unironically the PeruANO accent.
>>
>>76976716
I'm a spaniard living in Germany.

Some latin americans I know that migrated to the Peninsula now imitate Castilian, not the other way around (castilians in South America would never try to emulate panchito accents).
>>
>>76976842
People who sepak low-prestige topolects tend to imitate high-prestige topolects in an attempt to better their station, whereas people who speak high-prestige topolects or sociolects only imitate low-prestige ones ironically (for instance, affecting an andalú accent to say something grasssioso).
>>
>>76976716
It is one of the clearest,yes. RAE (Spanish largest language authority) director said our accent is one of the best back in 2007
http://caracol.com.co/radio/2007/01/18/entretenimiento/1169114280_380061.html

Now, if you want to know the most relevant accent, that'd be the Mexican one, with the Colombian and Puerto Rican close behind. Mexico dubs basically all the media for Latam and Colombia and Puerto Rico produce the vast majority of relevant music in the hispanosphere. The accent from Spain doesn't have much relevancy in Latam. Some like it and some don't. I personally like it but it is not relevant especially compared to the Mexican one

>>76974574
> Choose any in the Southern Cone
Maybe in your subjective world. Hi lean is on the verge of being unintelligible. Argentinian and Uruguayan have a lot of Italian influence especially in the tonality and words they use. I'm going to admit that it's nice to here, but they aren't the clearest.
>>
>>76978674
>Hi lean
Chilean*
>>
>>76974431

Castillian is basic language spoken everywhere but there are different accents like

andalusian accent basically sounds like you have one big stone under your tongue and when you speak you "eat" half the vowels.

Catalan accent it's like if you have a big metal rod in your ass and you're having a seizure at the same time.

Basques speak normal, considering that their mother language is so much different from ours they have no accent.

Islanders like Tenerife sound like argentinians.
>>
>>76974431
>English accent is perceived as upper class
lmao
>>
>>76978998
>Islanders like Tenerife sound like argentinians.
Really? I think they sound closer to cubans , P ricans, venezuelans and costeños from here
>>
I quite like Chilean

t. El TouristANO
>>
>>76974431
Watch Spanish TVE or any TV series. That what we see as neutral Spanish. I would recommend you to learn Castillian Spanish as it is way better for writting as seseo and ceceo lead to tons of misspelled words.
>>
>Am I right in thinking that Castilian accents are perceived as more "Upper class", in the same way that a classic English accent is?

not really.
>>
Do any of the accents pronounce V like an actual V?
>>
>>76979224
no. There's no distinction between B and V in the spanish language
>>
I don't think accents can be inherently more or less upperclass, you have bydlo and rich people speaking every accent and in general educated people will understand each other better with less slang.

Having said that, I'd say the three more recognizable and "safest to learn" accents would be Castillian, Mexican and Colombian.

Platinean is interesting and imo cool but too special snowflake with the italian vibe and strong slang. Learning it would be a waste of time.
>>
>>76979223
He is moving to Spain. In Spain having any other accent than vanilla Castillian accent is seen weird and as lower class. All Colombians except drug pimps are poor so your opinion is kind of irrelevant
>>
If I live in Valencia do I have to learn Valencian? How similar to spanish is it?
>>
>>76974431
You can't just choose to have an accent, you can learn different verbal conjugations and random slang words but to have an accent you would have to live and constantly talk with people, which happens after learning the language. At first you will have a gringo accent
>>
>>76979406
Lol, keep coping lad. Actual facts say otherwise
>>
what kind of dialect does he have?

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UClwtLDoaV8J32SQQ4zLExDw
>>
>>76979535
Basque spanish
>>
>>76979526
>keep coping lad
What are you even talking about? Irl Colombia has nothing but crappy oil and cocaine and any rich person there is related to drugs one way or another
>>
>>76979626
>Basques speak normal, considering that their mother language is so much different from ours they have no accent.
>>
>>76979648
he sounds very clear to me, maybe because he's a big youtuber. In his daily life though, ha might use some unrecognizable slang for the rest of us
>>
>>76979626
Stop lying or being retarded that is not Basque. That is vanilla Castillian. Minute 3:26 is the Basque accent. Btw the Castillian accent is also common in the Basque country. Mostly in big cities+Alava
>>
>>76979648
That is not Basque accent. That is just vanilla Castillian. You can find that accent almost anywhere in the country.
>>76979632
3:26 is the typical Basque accent.
>>
>>76979632
sure thing. That's like saying every rich spaniard works in something related to the ham, wine or siesta industry. Don't be ignorant m8
>>
>>76979794
this is true though + tourism.

most spaniards do not even have jobs 2 b h
>>
>>76979794
Spain real multinationals and a financial sector. All Colombian companies are tiny jewish run enterprises (they are usually in touch with drug dealers) or state run companies based around mines and oil. Colombia's biggest company is the tiny oil state owned company. All the services come from Spanish or American companies in Colombia and most manufactures come from China
>>
>>76979845
This. Spain is on the way down and Colombia/Mexico are on the way up.
>>
colombian accent sounds great in women
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6m3RSSg533M
therefore it sounds super gay and whiny on men
>>
>>76979884
> let me tell you about your country....
>>
>>76979496

Valencian is the same as Catalonian and no, unless you end in a shitty village in the middle of nowhere everyone speaks Castillian.
>>
>>76974431
It's easy. If you gonan do business in Europe. learn castilian spanish. If in the americas, learn american spanish
>>
>>76979648

that's what castillian sounds like with 0 accent.
>>
>>76979948
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7JpLN_KoetQ
>>
>>76979960
Biggest company in Colombia is ecopetrol which is worth 3.8B $. That would barely crack it into the 35 biggest companies in Spain.
>>
>>76980053
lmao
>>
>>76979918
Spain grows faster than both Mexico and Colombia my dumb chicano friend
>>
>>76979960

no soy el tio con el que estas discutiendo pero acepta esta información si vas a venir aquí, los colombianos están muy mal vistos en españa porque "TODOS SON NARCOTRAFICANTES", parece tonto lo se pero a la hora de conseguir piso lo tenéis absolutamente imposible aquí, o terminas pagando una millonada por adelantado (te piden 3 meses de fianza por adelantado por ejemplo) o te piden a alguien para ser tu fiador lo que hace todo muy cuesta arriba.
>>
>>76980132
>
>
>
Your people are migrating to my country, Colombia, Mexico, Chile and possibly others looking for jobs.
Spain has been stagnated for a while, there's no way you can beat a country like Mexico with that huge workforce that works for pennies and is next to one of the biggest markets.

It's not unusual for people from other Spanish speaking countries to have difficulty understanding our accent, there are some nice more "neutral" ones that are still obviously Argentinian but easier to understand to foreigners.
Chilean is impossible to understand.
PeruANO and Colombian are the most neutral and easy to understand.
>>
>>76980088
well, it is the second largest oil company in latam only behind Petrobras. Anyways, our largest company being an oil producer shows how fucking unstable our economy is. No one's debating the fact that Spain has a more diversified and largar economy lad
>>
>>76980292
>Your people are migrating to my country, Colombia, Mexico, Chile and possibly others looking for jobs.
No they are not. It is the other way around and it is not even close
>Spain has been stagnated for a while, there's no way you can beat a country like Mexico with that huge workforce that works for pennies and is next to one of the biggest markets.
Spain is growing almost 4% a year. Mexico barely grows more than 2% and they have a lower gdp than Spain and are bordering the biggest economy on the planet
>>
>/pol/ threads are opened to talk about economy
>they always end up shiposting about accents and dialects

>/int/ threads are opened to talk about accents and dialects
>they always end up shitposting about economy
>>
File: images.jpg (29KB, 323x375px) Image search: [Google]
images.jpg
29KB, 323x375px
>>76980400
>>
Sevillan or Madrileno
>>
>>76980376
>have a lower gdp than Spain
Not for long. Mexico is bound to surpass Spain in the short-medium term

>>76980243
Es cierto, igualmente ya estamos acostumbrados a vivir con el estereotipo a cuestas. En los aeropuertos por ejemplo, si sos colombiano, te requisan hasta las bolas y automáticamente sos sospechoso en caso de cualquier eventualidad
>>
>>76980319
But Colombians economy is really weak. Your banking sector is mostly foreign or state related. There is barely any entrepreneuership outside of some touristic companies. And the manufacturing sector is controlled by a bunch of Jews and Lebanese that are corrupt as fuck and are connected to the political elites and to the drug production to some degree. The few rich people in Colombia are in politics or the drug business to some degree.
>>
>>76980376
Yes they are, my neighborhood is filled with young Spaniards looking for jobs, proper jobs, not in some restaurant or whatever.
It's also filled with Frenchies.

I know for a fact Colombia has a bunch of Spaniards working in IT.
Ecuatorians and Colombians and whatever else leave for Spain and work jobs that don't require much of an education or turn to crime, your people leave to Latin America because of your high unemployment rate amongst young people.
>>
Caribbean Spanish is unbearable and always spoken too fast
>>
Venezuelan is the only good choice fags
>>
>>76980499
>Your banking sector is mostly foreign
hmmm. not true. The two largest bank here by assets (Bancolombia and Grup Aval) are national and private. Foreign banks, namely Citibank, Scotiabank, HSBC and more recently Itaú don't have as many clients in comparison. There's not a single state owned bank in this country besides banco agrario, which gives subsidies to farmers and is small as fuck
>>
>>76980509
Yeah sure thing pal. The migration flow is 200:1. No one goes to Argentina to find a job. That is like going to Afghanistan to run away from violence.
>>
>>76980292

>Your people are migrating to my country, Colombia, Mexico, Chile and possibly others looking for jobs.

not true, they are looking out for your gold, beware of them, spaniards can smell a gold nugget in half a mile radius.
>>
>>76974574

>Castilla.
>What is laismo?
>Southen cone.
>Literally spanish with italian phonemes.

Retard.
>>
>>76980729
>Según el Padrón de Españoles Residentes en el Extranjero (PERE) datos a 1 de enero de 2013 disponibles en el Instituto Nacional de Estadística (España) (INE) en Argentina reside la segunda comunidad más numerosa de nacionales españoles nacidos en España en el mundo, primera Francia (con 118.072), segunda Argentina (con 92.453)
>>
File: que dice este boludo.jpg (7KB, 253x199px) Image search: [Google]
que dice este boludo.jpg
7KB, 253x199px
>>76980800
>with italian phonemes
los espagnoles son asi de estuppidos o sollo este nomàs?
>>
>>76976780
-Fujimoris bow to el peruANO
-In contact with aliens
-Possesses psychic-like abilities
-Controls Perú with an iron but fair fist
-Owns stables & agrarian settlements globally
-Direct descendant of the Inca blood line
-Will bankroll the first cities on Mars (Cuzcograd will be be the first city)
-Own 99% of DNA editing research facilities on Earth
-First designer babies will in all likelihood be el peruANO babies
-Is said to have 65+ IQ, such intelligence on Earth has only existed deep in the Bolivian Plateau & American educational institutions
-Ancient Incan scriptures tell of an angel who will descend upon Earth and will bring an era of enlightenment and unprecedented technological progress with him
-He owns potato farms around the world
-You likely have peruANObots inside you right now
-el peruANO is in regular communication with the Archangels Michael and Gabriel, forwarding the word of la Pachamama to the Orthodox Church. Who do you think set up the meeting between the pope & the Orthodox high command (First meeting between the two organisations in over 1000 years) and arranged the Orthodox leader's first trip to Antisuyo in history literally a few days later to elPeruANO bunker in Andes land?
-He learned fluent Quechua in under a week
-Nation states entrust their gold reserves with the elperuANO. There's no gold in Habsburg coffers, only elperuANO coffers
-elperuANO is about 7 decades old, from the space-time reference point of the base human currently accepted by our society
-In reality, he's a timeless being existing in all points of time and space from the big bang to the end of the universe. We don't know his ultimate plans yet. We hope he's a benevolent being.
>>
>>76980814
Doble nacionalidad. Repito hay casi 300.000 Argentinos en España. Españoles en Argentina hay como 10 mil si quitas a todos los Argentinos con doble nacionalidad
>>
>>76980800
>laismo
That only happens in Madrid and Toledo. In Valladolid Spanish is flawless
>>
>>76981050
Españoles nacidos en España es ese número
Doble nacionalidad hay más italianos
>>
>>76981255
>Españoles nacidos en España
Es que los Argentinos llevan viniendo a España desde los 80. El termino sudaca viene por los Argentinos que vinieron a Madrid. Nadie en España va a Argentina a trabajar. Solo los que tienen familia Argentina y doble nacionalidad
>>
>>76981319
>Nadie en España va a Argentina a trabajar
Dudoso. En argentina hay infinitas veces más oportunidades de trabajo
>>
>>76981377
>hay infinitas veces más oportunidades de trabajo
No. En Argentina todo el trabajo está en Buenos Aires,que es más cara que Madrid y con peores sueldos, y es una mierda ya que no tienen ninguna empresa medio importante. El paro en lugares como Barcelona o Burgos es del 9%. Y los que emigran van a Irlanda,Reino Unido o Alemania. Nadie va a Argentina
>>
>>76981521
Los que no hablan Inglés o Alemán vienen para latinoamerica, no es un secreto para nadie
>>
>>76974431
>Am I right in thinking that Castilian accents are perceived as more "Upper class", in the same way that a classic English accent is?
?? isn't that because of the english gentleman stereotype? It's not the same with spaniards.
Best accent to me is Castillian 2bh I also like Colombian -they speak very clean and nicely- and Chilean
>>
>>76981717
forgot Argentinian** I like theirs too
>>
>>76974431
Not really, I would say it sounds old fashioned or classic, but not "upper class"
>>
>>76981717
>?? isn't that because of the english gentleman stereotype? It's not the same with spaniards.

This. I can't think of a single country whos accent is considered upper class. The upper class accents are actually just variations of the accents within each country, or at least that's the case here in Colombia
>>
>>76981938
In English, some americans seem to perceive the British accent as more educated, but that definitely doesn't happen in spanish
>>
>>76980620
he's just some underage saying stupid shit all over the threda.

Colombian banks have strong investments abroad, especially in Central America, Panama, etc.
>>
>>76982098
Yeah, I was referring to the spanish speaking countries
>>
>>76979884
> All the services come from Spanish or American companies in Colombia and most manufactures come from China

colombia is not that much of an open economy. most food, clothes, etc are produced within the country.
>>
>>76980800
>What is laismo?

Fuck off, when we say Castille we mean Old Castille
>>
>>76980488
>Not for long. Mexico is bound to surpass Spain in the short-medium term
of course because they are 120 millions anons.....we are 45 m
>>
>>76983192
What is laismo? I can't find any resources in English and I'm not quite good enough at Spanish to fully understand the articles.
>>
>>76983207
Even so our current growth rate is higher so unless we slow down and they speed up we're going to stay ahead.
>>
>>76980602
>Venezuelan is the only good choice fags
first kill that commie scum

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Nxn6aFylZgA
>>
>>76981097
kek, in Valladolid and all northern Castile is a common mistake

t. Vallisoletano
>>
>>76983271
Laísmo is incorrectly using the "la" pronoun when referring to a female subject when you should otherwise use "le". For instance, a laísta would say "la di un beso..." instead of "le di un beso". There is also leísmo and loísmo, which are incorrectly using "le" and "lo" respectively.
>>
>>76981673
>Los que no hablan Inglés o Alemán vienen para latinoamerica, no es un secreto para nadie
yo conozco a nadie que se vaya a sudamerica aparte de ejecutivos de telefonica.

alli la vida no vale nada.te matan por ejemplo por que quieren tus Zapatillas

Iria de visita e ya.
>>
>>76983548
yo no conozco*
>>
>>76983548
>alli la vida no vale nada.te matan por ejemplo por que quieren tus Zapatillas
deja de creerte los memes. La tasa de crimen en las ciudades no es más alta que en otras ciudades del mundo. Si te sentís seguro en L.A, Miami o Chicago no va a ser distinto en las ciudades de latam
>>
Nada mas estupido que gastar tiempo hablando con españoles
>>
>>76979535
Standard TVE Castilian
>>
I like Equatorial Guinea and Guatemalan accents desu
>>
>>76974431
> Zero (0) Mexican flags ITT
Hmm.

But as a CHIC, central Mexican wayyy better than the shitty Spanish Spanish.
>>
>>76983841
>gastar tiempo
La gramática panchita no tiene ni pies ni cabeza.Que horror Dios santo
>>
File: images.jpg (7KB, 259x194px) Image search: [Google]
images.jpg
7KB, 259x194px
>>76976585
>tú
>>
File: 1472255388928.gif (67KB, 350x343px) Image search: [Google]
1472255388928.gif
67KB, 350x343px
Anything other than Castellano is not Spanish.
Rejoice:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-GDwHKFHHBQ
>>
>>76984615
creo que quizo decir malgastar
>>
>>76984910
Cringy. Imagine that dubbed into portuguese from Portugal. That's how it sounds like to us
>>
>>76985019
Hehehe, I can imagine. But since I find American Spanish to be really silly (probably because it's too near my Portuguese), this one is a breathe of fresh air to me, really cute on my ears.
I get a bit of mixed signals cause they sound infantile but also like grannies, but cuteness wins. I have long memorized it because I tend to watch it on repeat!

http://vocaroo.com/i/s1q8VAcR5UN9
>>
>>76984965
>quizo
Madre de Dios
>>
>>76985198
Kekek
>>
>>76978998

t. Don Echevarria
>>
Mexican accent is the most neutral to me
>>
File: puñetazo.jpg (343KB, 750x850px) Image search: [Google]
puñetazo.jpg
343KB, 750x850px
>>76980763
Devuelve el loro
>>
>>76985428
No boy a huzar hortografia perfekta en un foro de hartezanias háraves
>>
>>76974431
I like mine (Colombian coffee growing axis variant) the most and dislike the rest to different degrees:

The less: Colombian accents from Medellin and Bogota

The most, the ones I find the most unpleasant: Iberian variants as a whole, Rioplatense Spanish, Chilean, Caribbean accents.

The rest fall in-between.
>>
File: kek.gif (2MB, 360x270px) Image search: [Google]
kek.gif
2MB, 360x270px
>>76976645
>>
File: 1410060418544.jpg (10KB, 251x242px) Image search: [Google]
1410060418544.jpg
10KB, 251x242px
>God tier

Costa Rican
Central Colombian

>Good tier

Peruvian
Ecuadorian

>OK tier

Argentinian
Uruguayan
Colombian Costeño

>Bad tier

Chilean
Mexican
Venezuelan
Spanish
Panamanian

>Retarded tier

-----

>Subhuman tier

Central American
Chicano - USA Spanglish
Caribbean

>

This is the only correct answer, also, regarding treatment forms

>Elder God tier

Ustedeo

>Subhuman tier

Everything else, voseo, tuteo, and whatever that "vosotros" crap is called. I ratter speak in English than using tuteo or voseo.
>>
>>76976645
Es una ventaja. Sobre todo si no queremos que los norteños se enteren de lo que hablamos.
>>
File: IMG_4496.jpg (86KB, 640x563px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_4496.jpg
86KB, 640x563px
Can some Spaniard tell where this Spanish accent comes from?? It sounds like ours but she uses the seseo, obviously.

https://youtu.be/PVN8vQTXpR8
>>
>>76987861
mindfuck. She uses seseo and voseo and the annoying spaniard lisp. Goddamn she's using accents form all over
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=E5C-ewPBONU

¿pero donde estan mis weon y weas?
>>
File: you keep using that word.jpg (55KB, 500x432px) Image search: [Google]
you keep using that word.jpg
55KB, 500x432px
>>76987861
>>76988013

Seseo is to pronounce everything s. Ceceo is to pronounce everything c. Distinción is distinguishing between s and c,z
>>
>>76987430
otra lista en la que no figuro
>>
>>76983738
No son memes. Es la imagen que venden los medios europeos a los españoles xa hacer que no viajemos a America.

Dicho esto los españoles emigran a Mejico... y si son educados como algunos conpañeros de carrera a las universidades de Peru o Chile. Los sueldos son bajisimos comparados con España al cambio. La gente va a Francia o Alemania y aprenden el idioma.

Mejor acento si vas a Europa: castellano norte.

Mejor acento si vas a America: Venezuela-Mejico.

Por cierto preparense en America para la vuelta de miles de americanos diciendo tu y vosotros.

Muhahahahaha.
>>
>>76989854
Compañeros*
>>
>>76989854
Cada vez me soprende mas lo estupidos que son los españoles, con razon estos paises son tan mierda al igual que España
>>
>>76987430
>gods are subhumans
>>
File: it appears my superiority.jpg (75KB, 434x387px) Image search: [Google]
it appears my superiority.jpg
75KB, 434x387px
>>76989915
>>
>>76989915
En que sentido estupidos? Muchos españoles van y a America y se quedan porque ven la verdad.

Otros no y son bombardeados por noticias sobre venezuela, colombia y mejico y la inseguridad.

Si de verdad crees que hay mas tontos en España que en tu pais te recomendaría que cruzaras una frontera. Almenos una vez en la vida.
>>
>>76990349
Casi todas las universidades privadas de este país están plagadas de españoles que son estudiantes de intercambio. En muchas empresas se ven españoles también. Estoy seguro que es lo mismo en Mexico y Argentina. Por que les cuesta aceptarlo ajaj?
>>
File: 1499387264995.jpg (770KB, 2048x1346px) Image search: [Google]
1499387264995.jpg
770KB, 2048x1346px
Kek @ this thread.
>>
>>76989915
>Dice el CONGOlombiANO
>>
>>76992684
>CONGOlombiANO
andá a tu board de contencion >>/lat/
>>
>>76974431
Mexican. No even kidding.

We translate every yanks to Spanish for the entire Spanish speaking continent..

So the Mexicans who actually speak proper Spanish are the best Spanish speakers desu.
>>
>>76992839
yeah or maybe it's because you're right next to the usa?
>>
Soy ingeniero civil e hice una estancia en España. Ahí hablan horrible, en lugar de decir "vamos a la construcción" dicen "vamo' a la contruzión".
>>
>>76992929
¿Te lo pasaste bien en Andalucía?
>>
>>76992895
Nah, if you actually have ears you will notice that Mexicans have absolutely no disgusting accent.
We also are the biggest Spanish speaking country of America, so we have the means to do it.
>>
>>76974574
>Cualquier pais en el cono sur

Esto no puede ser cierto,maldita sea.
>>
>>76992982
mexicans have no accent? are you fucking kidding me? mexicans have the most disgusting accent in the world, followed by bolivians
>>
>>76992929
E' que e'tamo' demasia'o cansa'o aquí en Andalucía, no podemo' pronunciar toda' la' letra' no
>>
>>76974431
paisa
>>
>>76983738
>La tasa de crimen en las ciudades no es más alta que en otras ciudades del mundo. Si te sentís seguro en L.A, Miami o Chicago no va a ser distinto en las ciudades de latam
no te lo crees ni tu, solo hay que ver todas esas chavolas que hay en la capital de pais.
Ni en la 3000 viviendas con todos los gitanos y la perca dando por saco.

Colombia es uno de los países mas peligrosos del mundo, la cultura del crimen están a la orden del dia, igual que en Mexico
>>
>>76993191
del pais*

>>76993148
>E' que e'tamo' demasia'o cansa'o aquí en Andalucía, no podemo' pronunciar toda' la' letra' no
kek
>>
what accent is this?
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lUCtcRO3mKY
>>
>>76974431
Rioplatense accent is the clearest for me
>>
>>76993256
from Murcia , Chicano
>>
>>76989854
>Por cierto preparense en America para la vuelta de miles de americanos diciendo tu y vosotros.
>Vosotros
Ya me imagino las risas de los compatriotas.
>>
What do latinos think of the salvadoran accent?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mSbwcO_yUwM
>>
>>76993298
gracias christian
>>
>>76993122
I'm talking about the fucking yank TV shows that we have to Translate for you bitches...
Have you heard any accent there? So shut the fuck up then.
>>
>>76992982
>no disgusting accent
Kek.
>>
>>76993148
lmao
>>
>>76993338
obviously they have no accent, if they had an accent the rest of the countries wouldn't watch it, but what does that have to do with the accent of the country, are you stupid? do you really think that just because you translate some shit you magically stop having the shittiest accent?
>>
>>76993346
Mexico is probably the only country who didn't completely murder spanish. They have the best accent outside Spain IMHO.
>>
>>76993441
lo mejor que pudimos hacer en sudamerica fue dejar de hablar como los desagradables españoles
>vosotros
matate
>>
>>76993148
kek
>>
>>76993407
> I have never been in mexico but I know how the entire country speaks..

Shut the fuck up, of course there are Mexicans who are a disgrace for Spanish but most of us speak like the fucking voice actors you hear in those shows.

Stop being so fucking naive man, seriously.
>>
>>76993441
>They have the best accent outside Spain IMHO
Go to mexico and listen to them.
>>
>>76993503
>>vosotros
>matate
esto
>>
What region is this Spanish accent from?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=S8OoD0eCfA4
>>
>>76993559
Que doblen "neutro" es algo que no se refleja en la calle,para con esta estupidez.
>>
>>76993559
i don't really need to go to mexico to know how you talk like, i've talked with many mexicans in real life and have seen many videos with actual mexican people and they all talk like one would imagine, some shitty translators don't represent the average mexican
>>
>>76993577
I work on IT support abroad, with a Mexican coworker, and also speak with the Mexican team (the guys from the next shift).
If I claim they have the best accent from the other side of the pond,it's because I literally speak with more mexicans than Spaniards.
>>
>>76993191
la tasa de crimen en bogota es 15/100k y aún así es alta, pero es menor que L.A, Houston, Washington d.c, Chicago y Miami. Intenta de nuevo, sweetie
>>
>>76993631
De que calles hablas??
Repito si nunca has estado aquí, guardate tu puto odio.
>>
>>76993745
>nunca has-
¿que sabrás tú?,bocón.
>>
>>76993768
> tu
kys
>>
>>76993669
Mmm...
I dont understand this fucking hate you sudas have against Mexico, we don't give two shits about you...

But whatever you say man.
>>
File: 6b25e67cd140c869717467dc3ddb5af8.png (660KB, 1106x1012px) Image search: [Google]
6b25e67cd140c869717467dc3ddb5af8.png
660KB, 1106x1012px
>Thread started from being civilized to a bunch of angry autists screaming at each other
>>
>>76993793
Ave maria ombe.
>>
canarian accent best accent tho
>>
>>76993812
it's like magic desu
>>
>>76993800
it's just that one columbian. Mexican accent is alright in my book
>>
>>76993812
asi son todos los hilos adonde llegan los españoles, estamos tranquilos hablando y de un momento a otro llegan los de forocoches a hablar mierda y a insultar a todo el mundo
>>
>>76993874
>no ignora a los forococheros
Tú también eres bobo
>>
>>76993874
Al contrario, el hilo estaba civilizado y en manos de españoles hasta que llegó un salvadoreño a meter mierda.
>>
>>76993856
Nadie odia a méxico,pero eso de acento neutro no se lo creen ni ellos,resulta que ahora no podemos decir esto porque ya es odio,¿en serio tuvieron que sacar ese argumento para darle invalidez a algo?,tengan un poco de vergüenza
>>
> NO ONE has mentioned the how GOAT the venezuelan accent is in females
>>
>>76993942
>España
>Civilizado
Por eso es que sois el México de Europa
>>
>>76993874
Yo nunca he estado en Forocoches, ni siquiera sabía que existía hasta que un autista en /pol/ me dijo lo que es. Por lo que me han contado, el sitio es más mierda que las calles de India.
>>
>>76993812
Almost like in the real world!
>>
>>76974431
Absolutely no one in Spain considers the Castilian accent to be good except for Castilians themselves.

It's a repugnant accent, I'd rather listen to a Catalans asshole make fart noises.

And Puerto Rican, Congolombian, Cuban, and Dominican accents are the practically the same as the Canarian accent. No one who isn't from Canary Islands can distinguish the difference.
>>
>>76994031
>putting us along with caribbeans
only people from the caribbean coast talk like caribbeans and that's not even 1/4 of the country
>>
>>76994031
>And Puerto Rican, Congolombian, Cuban, and Dominican accents are the practically the same as the Canarian
Thanks for letting us know that you're deaf
>>
>>76993995
not really
t. venezuelan
>>
>>76993618
to be completely honest, it's Chicano. They were born in the US to mexican parents and now live in Spain. They sound surprisingly colombian though. But that's maybe because they're from north Mexico and I've noticed people from Monterrey have a very similar accent to ours
>>
>>76994031
>And Puerto Rican, Congolombian, Cuban, and Dominican accents are the practically the same as the Canarian accent.
Only people from the caribbean coast though. The venezuelan accent is a bit more similar to the one from Canarias
>>
>>76994147
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NIJHF6kj60k

if you see any real difference between this and carib accents you're an idiot.
>>
>>76994249
In cuba is more similar.
>>
File: 1499542858094.jpg (31KB, 631x346px) Image search: [Google]
1499542858094.jpg
31KB, 631x346px
>>76993874
>Hilo habitado entre un español y inglés hablando de como aprender español de la forma más rapida
>De repente aparece un salvadoreño que empieza a lanzar mierda
>El hilo se vuelv un puto caos
>LA CULPA LO TIENEN LOS ESPAÑOLES
>>
>>76994170
Oh I couldn't tell.
>>
>>76994332
y un*
>>
>>76994263
who said it's not similar? i said that it's stupid putting us along with them since only 1 part of the country talks like that
>>
>>76993997
>Por eso es que sois el México de Europa
Explícate, por favor
>>
>>76994387
Porque hablamos español = México
>>
>>76994332
>>76993942
cual salvadoreño, yo solo veo este >>76976492 y nada mas le dieron un You, por otro lado veo muchos españoles insultando y hablando mierda
>>
>>76994263
You're just retarded
>>
>>76994462
no entendes? la culpa es del salvadoreño, no se hable mas
>>
File: 1497899607886.gif (575KB, 500x306px) Image search: [Google]
1497899607886.gif
575KB, 500x306px
>>76979632
Y aquí, señores, es cuando se fue todo a la puta mierda.
>>
>>76994450
It's more like for pretending to be more than you actually are.
>>
>>76993291
That's because it is half italian
>>
>>76994387
El panchi es un ser tan degradado que tiene que insultarse a sí mismo para afear al contrario. "Los españoles son el México de Europa", "España es tan mierda como nosotros", "Somos una mierda porque nos colonizó España", etc. El autoodio es una constante insoslayable en el mestizo, sirva como ejemplo el caso de Elliot Rodgers y su singular mezcla de odio y envidia hacia los blancos.
>>
>>76974431

OP here, holy fuck this thread did well...let me have a read.

(Been at work all day in my local pub)
>>
>>76994736
Sería distingible el acento de un argentino que aprenda a hablar italiano?
>>
>>76994763
Here's the summary.
>>
>>76994744
Ustedes crearon el sistemas de castas,el idioma,la cultura de ser vivo y esa basuran nos acompañaran hasta el final de los tiempos.
>>
>>76979049

See:

- Hugh Grant, The Royal Family, etc...Upper RP English, not cockney scum
>>
>>76974431
I'll do a comparison that might work for you OP

Colombian Spanish = Like watching animu with subs. Girls sound overbearingly qt, men sound like business type professionals
Caribbean = Like stereotypical working class Brits. The "OI BRUV UWOTM8" "FOOK ME ARSE" type
Castillian = effeminate posh english. at times perceived to have a lisp.
Mexican = nasally and whiny, sound like exaggerated cartoon characters, hence why latam media use them as VAs. even their slang sounds oddly stupid and childish
Argentine = mostly normal, just out themselves with weird pronunciation and wording sometimes. Wouldn't say italian even though that's where the influence comes from. Imagine watching a Youtube video with a dutchman or something with great english but then every once in a while there's a word they say weirdly.
hardcore chilean/indio = can't understand shit
>>
Learn chicano spanish it's the best and easier to learn.
car = caro
truck = troca
park = parkea
>>
File: 1.jpg (584KB, 825x550px) Image search: [Google]
1.jpg
584KB, 825x550px
>>76994763
you're in for a nasty surprise
>>
>>76994744
Of all the "major" European former powers (or empires), you are the ones who have nothing noteworthy to cling to, beyond "muh extensive empire" and "we iz European n shit"

You're more an historic accident, a mistake, an error than the product of the natural course of things.

You're trash, human garbage.
>>
File: Cartel-Bingo-89298.gif (531KB, 400x252px) Image search: [Google]
Cartel-Bingo-89298.gif
531KB, 400x252px
>>76994834
¡¡¡¡AQUÍ ESTA SEÑORES!!!!!!!!
DING DING DING DING
CADA VEZ QUE VEÁIS UN MESTIZOMIERDA DECIR ESTA BASURA = UN TRAGO
>>
>>76994834
Y también integramos a los nativos en la sociedad colonial, cosa que no hizo el Anglo en ninguna de sus colonias. Que lo más probable es que tus antepasados acabasen exterminados.

>>76994973
We are literally the only reason you are alive and shitposting on this board. The Anglo would have exterminated your ancestors, and rightfully so.
>>
>>76994874
that can't even be called spanish, lad.
Although we say CarRo (double R), and parquear (to park a car ). CaRo (with only one R) is a cute way to call girls named Carolina. Troca doesn't even exist in the dictionary lol
>>
>>76974431
"Proper English accent" is made up bullshit that originated with East Anglian middle class during the early industrial revolution. It's not even rhotic like it's predecessor language. It'd be like saying Hoch Deutch is an accurate and old dialect.
>>
File: 1499605573125.jpg (33KB, 629x505px) Image search: [Google]
1499605573125.jpg
33KB, 629x505px
>>76995037
>We are literally the only reason you are alive and shitposting on this board. The Anglo would have exterminated your ancestors, and rightfully so.
Una pena, se debió haber hecho eso en vez de envagelizar. Ahora hay que tragarse la mierda que dicen estos infrahumanos solo por el simple hecho de que derrumbaron su propio país.
>>
>>76994767
https://youtu.be/xgLSkgKrpYY
Parece que no
>>
>>76995111
> no irónicamente mordiste la carnada de Big Zero
Ceron 1- Manolo 0
>>
>>76975502
>Visit Spain for some days and try to speak with the locals
He's just going to shit in the hotel pool and laugh when Manuel cleans it up.
>>
>>76995041
>CaRo (with only one R) is a cute way to call girls named Carolina
we do the same thing here, (not the chicano fag, miamifag)

Also truck is Camionette. troca and el trucko loco can fuck off lol
>>
>>76974878
I heard some bolivian girls talking on TS the other day, and it wasn't what I was expecting at all, they sounded really cute

>>76978674
Mexican spanish, formal or neutral used in general by mass media is the coolest, but almost nobody on the street talks like that, only when you wanna sound "cultured" you use it here.
Thread posts: 229
Thread images: 23

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.