[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Where is the country with the least Asian discrimination in Europe?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 38
Thread images: 2

File: image.jpg (29KB, 240x304px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
29KB, 240x304px
Where is the country with the least Asian discrimination in Europe?
>>
>>76968497
Finland.
>>
>>76968497
Finland and Hungary.
>>
>>76968574
>>76968586
It's a trap. I've read Scandinavia and the World.

Don't listen to these guys, OP. As a fellow Azn I am telling you that Finland is the meanest one out of the bunch.
>>
India
>>
>>76968613
Thank you telling me
Also, my national flag is strange, isn't it?
Why?
>>
>>76968865
Because it looks like woman's period blood dripped on white tampon.
>>
>>76968638
India is a country of Asia

I often hear that there are female discriminations
>>
>>76968613
This.
Finns secretly detest their Mongol genes and take that hate out on other Asians
>>
>>76968884
I didn't have the idea
American flag is cool but hard to draw

Sorry for my poor English
Thank you for talking with me
>>
>>76969184
Thank you
By the way, how about Switzerland?
>>
Poland.
>>
syria
>>
>>76968497
Spain probably
>>
>>76969336
>how about Switzerland
Depends on what kind of Asian you are.
Either way we're full
>>
>>76969340
Polish and Hungarian may have less Asian discrimination
>>
>>76968497
>>
>>76969604
Spain I like it
Everyone seems kind
>>
If you are japanese then you won't be discriminated here
>>
I'm originally from Hong Kong. I've never experienced any racism. People will just think you're hardworking but have a small dick. It doesn't matter though, because there are more women into kpop than actual Koreans. So they'll just go for any Asian they see.
>>
No one is really gonna discriminate against Japanese people, might make fun of your accent but that's about it.
>>
>>76968497
Sweden and Norway, probably. I never feel discriminated against when I'm there, at least.
>>
>>76969806
Where is your country?
I search national flags on the Internet but I couldn't find
I'm sorry I'm foolish
>>
>>76970037
Greenland, Japan-chan.
>>
>>76969895
Really?
Some people said I shouldn't go to Finland
>>
>>76969939
Are Japanese people have the most strange pronunciation in the world?
>>
>>76970119
They want to hog all the japanese to themselves.
>>
>>76970058
I see than you!
>>
Germany is pretty good. Avoid the UK because they're pretentious cunts and can hide their racism pretty well.

Finland is also good, most people there are autistic so they focus more on the task at hand rather than the color of your skin desu.
>>
If it's east Asian than Poland. Literally no one gives a shit if you're east Asian.
>>
>>76970540
I hate faggots like you

Kys litle chink faggot. People cant be racism in secret?
>>
>>76970811

Being racist is fine, but not when you're pretending to be nice then stab them in the back later.

Little bitch, watch your mouth white boy.
>>
>>76970838
>portugal
>white
At least insult him correctly.
>>
>>76970119
Don't know why they say that, Chinese people aren't very popular but i've never seen a finnish person who doesn't like japanese people
>>
>>76968574
>>76968586
>>76968613
>>76969184
>thread about asians
>its actually all about finland
:D

Seriously though, i'd say you would get least discrimination from all western european countries. We nordics have nothing against you.
>>
>>76970811
>>76970838
Do not fight??
>>
>>76970395

no, its just some letters
>>
>>76969806
holy shit are you really greenlandic?

i was reading interesting history of you guys massacring vikings n sheeit.
Thread posts: 38
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.