[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I tried to talk to japs IRL and they literally think I wanna

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 1

File: meme.jpg (29KB, 660x574px) Image search: [Google]
meme.jpg
29KB, 660x574px
I tried to talk to japs IRL and they literally think I wanna kidnap them because I try to be friendly and engage in a conversation about random shit.

like wtf.
>>
Most people are cautious of nice people, because nobody is nice and everybody has an ulterior motive for personal gain. It's the world we live in.
>>
>>76961672
Maybe you have a rapey face. Post pic
>>
>>76961704
I think is because of cultural diferences.

We're nice to everyone and our culture is extroverted and emotional.

Asians are cold robots.
>>
>>76961672
Are there japs in Colombia? wtf
>>
>>76961734
I look like a filipino lol.
>>
>>76961763
A small colony that lives in my city.
>>
>>76961750
>Asians are cold robots
no, they are no different they just express it in more subtle ways and are more bound to social rules. Also not all asians, many are the same as you.
>>
Isn't it natural to avoid friendly contact with total strangers? Especially in Colombia?
>>
>>76961672
Try this: leave strangers the fuck alone and mind your own fucking business, you obnoxious prick.
Extroverts are genetic garbage.
>>
all the thing they want is to protect their boipucci ;_; plz don't rape asian bois
>>
>>76961672
tbqh I'd be scared too if I were in Colombia and some dude came up to talk to me
>>
>>76961763
there's some diaspora in Cali
>>
>>76964154
t. zhang
>>
>>76961672
That's what you get for being a weeaboo.
>>
>>76961672
Also, that flag doesn't help a bit.
>>
>>76961672
I saw a Colombiana once, I didn't think she would do anything bad, but she was white tho.
>>
>>76961672
Euros act like that too
>>
>>76961672
maybe because you re not white blond man
Thread posts: 19
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.