[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>Russia will never be the most cultural dominant country in

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 2

>Russia will never be the most cultural dominant country in the world

Degenerate Europe and America makes me sick
>>
>>76957076
>Russia will be now they control USA
>>
File: 1352591454198.png (53KB, 159x171px) Image search: [Google]
1352591454198.png
53KB, 159x171px
>>76957149
>libtards actually believe this
>>
>>76957076
You've never been to Russia.
People there drink vodka/beer in the streets and get shitfaced around children. Fights break out constantly and women flock to anything with a foreign accent and wallet. You must be retarded to think this culture is somewhat better.
Now, Japan on the other hand..
>>
Did you wipe off after swallowing that hot salty RT.com load, OP?
>>
t. Justin Ivanov
>>
>>76957076
>le russia isn't degenerate because they beat up gays sometimes

Reminder that Russia is full of unemployment, violence, alcoholism, drugs, abortion, divorce, and corruption. Reminder that all of these vices are more statistically more common in Russia than in practically all of the "degenerate" European Union.

Reminder that Russia pretends to be religious and virtuous but that less than 10% of them go to church. For comparison, Canada is secularist and fedora as fuck and 20% of Canadians still go to church.

Reminder that Russia's economy is the same size as Canada's despite having four times as many people.
>>
>>76957076
>A Canadian /pol/tard
This is almost as sad as a Trudeaucuck
>>
>>76958695
>People there drink vodka/beer in the streets and get shitfaced around children.
Nothing is wrong with this. Puritian/Islamic alcoholphobia is for babbys.
>Fights break out constantly a
So?
> women flock to anything with a foreign accent and wallet.
That's true everywhere.
>>
>>76959477
Got your plane ticket for Russia booked yet? No?
>>
>>76959547
I'd love to visit Russia one day.
>>
>>76959590
>visit
>not move

Really makes you think
>>
>>76958725
>>76958901
>>76959440
>>76959547
>a bunch of teenage faggots actually arguing over D-grade Canadian bait
when is summer going to end?
>>
>>76957076
>can barely control the populations near the caucasus region, has to leave them alone to punish gays or else uprising
>extreme high level corruption where it's quite literally putin + his approved business tycoons who are the real players
>like a dozen semi-autonomous regions that russian administration has essentially left the people to their own devices to do what they like
>sanctions have made purchasing power shit
>a general sentiment of hate, resentment and disgust towards the russian identity by the lower and lower-middle class
>an opiate problem that dwarfs the rest of europe
yeah, russia stronk my friend, it isn't a pure shithole but it isn't great either, if you don't live in st pete's or moscow expect to have a meh tier life there
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.