[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What's your genuine opinion on us?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 88
Thread images: 17

File: IMG_3907.jpg (20KB, 259x194px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_3907.jpg
20KB, 259x194px
What's your genuine opinion on us?
>>
Save its foreign policy, its the greatest country in the world.
>>
We're a country with a largely dumb and ignorant population that's ruled by the 1% but without them we'd be Chad tier
>>
>>76952725
Good guys in world politics. Generally see you as friends.
Americans as people seem ok too
>>
>>76952750

This.
>>
>>76952750
As someone who lives here, this country is shit
>>
>>76952916
Don't you appreciate having big roads, cheap homes, food from any country in the world, immigrants that actually work and create business, the ability to start a business easily, not paying for ketchup at McDonald's (kys Europe), being part of a country that can do anything it puts it mind to (ie go to the Moon, win World Wars, etc), having the most variety in grils of any country in the world, the most beautiful scenery, being able to drive for years on end and still not see the whole country, going state to state with no customs, owning guns, or being able to go to most countries visa free?
>>
>>76953321
>big roads
We still have traffic jams in major cities because people can't drive for shit
>cheap homes
Okay I guess
>food from any country in the world
I would rather grow my own food
>immigrants that actually work and create business
Only if they are already rich or aren't mentally ill
>the ability to start a business easily
Well, I'd say you would need a decent education and some contacts, doesn't matter since people here are lazy as shit including me. There is also too much competition at times.
>not paying for ketchup at McDonald's
They pay for ketchup? What the fuck?
>being part of a country that can do anything it puts it mind to
That could be any country really
>having the most variety of grils of any country in the world
Sure but I am afraid to talk to any girls, I haven't had a good relationship with my grandmother and my mother is severly mentally ill. I once had a girlfriend but she was also mentally ill.
>the most beautiful scenery
It's a big country
>being able to drive for years on end and still not see the whole country
Most people legit haven't been outside of a 100 square mile radius from their birthplace in their lifetime. We really don't need to move anywhere. I have never lived outside my state.
>going state to state with no customs
We have the United States Customs Service so I don't know if that's true
>owning guns
I don't own a gun and will never need one
>or being able to go to most countries visa free
I honestly never want to leave my country. I don't feel like I'll be accepted specifically because I'm an emotional wreck and can't adapt for shit.
>>
>>76952725
Foreign policy aside, it's okay.
Should really spend more money on infrastructure and healthcare, though.
>>
File: Murica.webm (1MB, 720x404px) Image search: [Google]
Murica.webm
1MB, 720x404px
>>76952725
I like you because you keep Mexico and Russia away from me
>>
Imperialist rogue state with a reformable and deeply flawed political system whose inherent contradictions will result in more and more faults that will result in an unprecedented meltdown.
>>
>>76955001
non-reformable' derp
>>
>>76955001
>describes Germany perfectly
>>
>>76952725

You're a ticking bomb that will make it's enemy out of anyone that has the flavour of the decade natural resource

Also some of your citizens are a fucking embarassment desu.

Normal people just trying to live by get flack because of these two factors and are usually cool
>>
>>76952725
Mixed feelings after you voted on the Russian cocksucker. Of course most didn't but still.
>>
>>76952725
Americans seem to be really good people, but as a country you have far too many problems that are hard to ignore.
>>
>>76952725
fgts

The few ones who know of our existence think that we are a south american cunt
>>
>>76952916
>As someone who lives here, this country is shit
You really should see the rest of the world. Also, he's from Pakistan. He probably would he happy anywhere without Sharia law and polio.
>>
>>76955001
And we are taking all of you fuckers with us ;)
>>
>>76952725
Cool country in general but politicians and mass media are total cancer
>>
>>76954822
>That could be any country really
Not really, the best example is russia. When they start something, they put their heart and soul into it but halfway there they just ass the rest and it becomes a total failure.
>>
>>76953321
>immigrants that actually work and create business,
Speaking of that how were/are the Afghan refugees you got during their war with the Soviets? I've heard some still won't go back.
>>
File: IMG_2530.jpg (589KB, 1330x800px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_2530.jpg
589KB, 1330x800px
PLEASE SAVE US AMERICA

USE YOUR MEDDLING POWER TO SAVE US FROM COMMUNIST SUBVERSIVES YOU KNOW
YOU WANT TO
>>
>>76954962
>Carl Jr's commercial
Easy marketing for plebs, shit food.
>>
>>76955233
We quite literally know next to nothing about these guys. Even less than the FBI. Someone's gonna find out soon, I hope.
>>
>>76955001
>>
File: 1.png (210KB, 847x1656px) Image search: [Google]
1.png
210KB, 847x1656px
>>76952725
I tired to like you but I can't, because thanks to you, most people who have a positive view of America in the world, hates us even though we have literally never done a single thing to anyone but ourselves.

Not to mention that there is this
>>
>>76955156
>The few ones who know of our existence think that we are a south american cunt
No we don't. I'm from New England and we have your diaspora. I had a roomate whose father was from Portugal (mother was from Italy) and a co-worker whose father was also from Portugal (mother was Brazilian).
>>
>>76955187
>politicians and mass media are total cancer
Aren't they in most countries? I will say I'm glad presidents can't serve for more than two terms.
>>
>>76955230
They don't go back. The ones who do get money from the UN. The ones I see are generally nice people and I don't mind them too much but a lot of people don't like them. Grandma said "they ruined pakistan", which is only partially true. They brought a lot of hard drugs and crime but that's just what happens when you bring in 3-5 million refugees.

They only ones I really despise are the ones that go back to Afghanistan after staying 30 years in Pakistan and then go on Aljazeera or CNN or whatever and complain about how they didn't like Pakistan or they were treated poorly; that's ungrateful and petty af.
>>
>>76955379
They were pretty cool as the OSS and killing commies right after WW2.
>>
File: 1495752527501.png (234KB, 840x708px) Image search: [Google]
1495752527501.png
234KB, 840x708px
>>76955233
u scared kim?

you hear him murica, go send them some freedom
>>
>>76955467
>Not to mention that there is this
I don't blame your average Mexican for Pancho Villa or letting Central Americans through your country on the way to sneak into ours. Also, aside from your shitty illegal diaspora, the Mexicans I've met here (graphic artist and corporate business people) are pretty chill.
>>
>>76952725
My opinion of you is not good to be honest. I think the basic ideals of your nation are commendable but I think your carrying out of said ideals is about as flawed as flawed can be. I find you to be far too extreme in both your best and worst characteristics.. As far as neighbours go you're great but I have absolutely no desire to visit your country or even have to stop off in it for a flight or something.
>>
Hate the country and it's foreing affairs politics. History of betraing and no honor. But you couldnt fall far from England i guess...

Have a love-hate relationship with the people. Love your spirit but hate the childlish way you see the world.
>>
>>76955587
>They only ones I really despise are the ones that go back to Afghanistan after staying 30 years in Pakistan and then go on Aljazeera or CNN or whatever and complain about how they didn't like Pakistan or they were treated poorly; that's ungrateful and petty af.
That shit really pisses me off. Some people are beyond ungrateful. How similar are they culturaly to your average Pakistani? My cousin's husband served in Afghanistan and said a lot never leave the valleys they were born in so their world knowledge is basically based on rumors.
>>
>>76955714
>letting Central Americans through your country
See? You people are just ignorant as fuck to be likeable.

90% of Central Americans who pass through Mexico gets deported. Because you asked us to do so. We are deporting them, wasting our resources while we do so, and violating human rights in process (that you later use as a narrative to show how evil Mexicans are) FOR you because you ASKED and your presidents have even thanked us for it; not letting them in.

And still, you keep parroting inaccuracies over and over again in spite of facts never supporting your claims.
>>
fat and stupid
>>
>>76952725
a rootless country with no real uniting identity. Probably perfect if you are a liberal globalist ultra capitalist whos only interested in collecting more McMansions and luxury cars, but if you are a bit conservative, nationalistic and care more about your roots and your people over material bling bling... must be hell.

I feel sorry for those americans that are total mutts with no culture or heritage of their own.
>>
>>76952725
I dislike it's politics and all of the bullshit that goes on over there, but love the people. Made a lot of good friends from the US.
>>
>>76955872
>See? You people are just ignorant as fuck to be likeable.
>90% of Central Americans who pass through Mexico gets deported. Because you asked us to do so. We are deporting them, wasting our resources while we do so, and violating human rights in process (that you later use as a narrative to show how evil Mexicans are) FOR you because you ASKED and your presidents have even thanked us for it; not letting them in.
This is relatively recent for the longest time you just ignored them.

Also, enjoy (desu they'll fit in your culture better)

http://www.latimes.com/sdhoy-more-central-americans-are-giving-up-on-the-u-s-and-looking-instead-to-a-mexican-dream-20161203-story.html

Also, I live around Mexicans and Central Americans.
>>
>>76955814
>How similar are they culturaly to your average Pakistani?

Pretty similar. Most Afghans are from the Pasthun ethnic group or the Tajik goup, and pakistan's second largest ethnic group is Pashtuns (14 million Pashtuns in Afghanistan, and 30 million in Pakistan). We have somewhat similar food, (Chapli kabobs are loved on both sides of the border) and all Pashtuns and Afghans (even the non Pashto ones usually) speak the Pashto language so when they come to Pakistan they usually talk to Pasthuns before they learn the Urdu language which all Pakistanis speak.

> said a lot never leave the valleys they were born in so their world knowledge is basically based on rumors

That's true with most of the poor rural parts of 3rd world countries. Whenever some documentary crew goes to a rural village its usually they first camera they've seen in their lives. In particular though Afghan/Pashtun culture is very tribal, I'm not Pashtun but my friends are and they tell me about how if your a member of a certain clan every member of the clan protects you with their life and honor is super important.
>>
>>76952725
Hate due to camps and nukes, like because America's the only reason why we're still here, not fucked by russia or China completely
>>
>on the internet
Retarded redditor sperglords that spread their shitty political drama everywhere uncalled
>in real life
Nice people, really sociable, sometimes fat
>>
>>76956159
>for the longest time you just ignored them.
No, besides, why exactly should we do your job (which we are doing) while you say we do the oppsite at the same time?
>enjoy
I don't care about that honestly. I really wish our government had enough balls to stop deporting them on your orders.
>>
File: 1442327447868.jpg (48KB, 955x951px) Image search: [Google]
1442327447868.jpg
48KB, 955x951px
>>76952725
We are more alike as peoples than we'd like to admit.
The problem is that everyone in Serbia has been poisoned by communism. Our conservatives are commies, our liberals are commies, our only capitalist party went from free market to hyper keynesian in one term (albeit after they booted their president).
Despite the recent geopolitical grievances, i believe we can still be allies. After all, the Serbian flag is one of the only two foreign flags that flew over the white house.
We entered the 20th century as allies, and we left it considering you the bitterest of enemies.
>>
>>76952725
Wh*te devils that are slowly being destroyed by superior alpha brown men.
>>
Speaking as someone involved in academia, a lot of American academics are prize winning a-holes. Whenever I've been at conferences and someone presents some new or exciting work, if there's an American there working in the same field they'll basically say the guy couldn't have done it because someone in America hasn't done it yet.

In their mind if someone in the US couldn't produce a piece of research or solve some problem it's impossible anyone from anywhere else could have before them. You get this attitude with a lot of academics but I notice it a lot more with ones from America.
>>
>>76956202
>We have somewhat similar food, (Chapli kabobs are loved on both sides of the border)
Nice. I've only had Pakistani food once it was pretty good. I went with a goat dish because goat isn't common her and I feel like I'm getting ripped off if I buy chicken at a restaurant.
>>
File: Muslimas.png (753KB, 720x868px)
Muslimas.png
753KB, 720x868px
>>76956327
>brown
>superior
Sorry to disappoint habibi, I'll make sure to bring your sister back whenever I feel like though.
>>
>>76956397
Blacks are members of the dark people's alliance too you know. Also, I'm a CHI, not a rasheed.
>>
>>76956380
Yeah Paki food is pretty eclectic, lots of dish similarities with Afghanistan India and Iran. My favorite meats are Chapli kabobs, Chicken Tikka, and seesh kababs; these are best eaten with naan, briyani/rice, and raitha (yohgurt dish). Favorite dessert is Gulab jamman its literally compressed cake in a sugary oil.

oh and
>goat dish
was it paya? if so you ate goat feet. Some like it, its meh for me.
>>
>>76952784
Good guys in world politics

come on hans, you are better than that

>>76953321
/thread
>>
Canada is better.
>>
File: 180px-Amischievousboy.jpg (17KB, 180x300px) Image search: [Google]
180px-Amischievousboy.jpg
17KB, 180x300px
>>76952725

You want the truth or we just keep being friends?
>>
>>76955573
>Aren't they in most countries?
Yes but yours are a special kind of cancer
>>
>>76956207
>Hate due to camps and nukes
Stop crying like a bitch about it. You deserved it.
>>
Nothing wrong with liking other countries but if you dont think yours is the best you should probably kill yourself.
You are literally worse than the offspring of a nigger and a jew.
>>
File: 7a5.gif (29KB, 482x800px) Image search: [Google]
7a5.gif
29KB, 482x800px
A lot of good, a lot of bad
Americans can look pretty shit from afar, but it's good some very nice people, beautiful landscapes and a very unique identity.

Half of its problem could be resolved if the population was more politically literate tbH.
>>
File: france america flags.jpg (106KB, 912x569px) Image search: [Google]
france america flags.jpg
106KB, 912x569px
>>76958173
Do nice Frenchies feel as connected with America as Americans do with France (helping each other a lot in war, enlightenment ideals, etc.)?
>>
>>76952725
Great,but taxes and crime rate are a little too high
>>
>>76958259
Honestly ? No. The cultural gap is pretty high, most of us believe in public healthcare, public services, and a strong centralised government, you're against those. We are very politicised, you avoid talking about politics. We consider religion a private matter, you make a show of it.

We try usually to be frank and like to have a bit of privacy early in a friendship. You see it as rude, in return we see your smiles and small talk as vain and hypocrite.

Sorry, but people here don't like to self-identify as their country. We do have a lot of American graveyards on the countryside and we know about our common history. We just don't see it as something personal or in a "we owe you one" manner.
>>
>>76952784
gtfo you are not german
>>
>>76959073
>harharhar fuck amerigans they are the reason this cunt is shit and not the dumb leftists or muzzies

häng dich Ronny McKevinson
>>
>>76955180
we know ;) so one last time amerifats take ur fuccin nuclear missiles out of our country
>>
>>76959135
lulz ich bin der bevökerungsaustausch brudi ich geb dir noch 10 jahre lulz

ps glaubst du echt die cdu oder spd ist links ?
>>
>>76955233
Get fucked rightard
>>
>>76952725
Lovely people on a personal level, but dishonest and untrustworthy on a political one
>>
>>76952725
You guys are pretty cool but I wouldn't want to live in your country.
>>
File: american-flag-companies1.jpg (67KB, 700x465px) Image search: [Google]
american-flag-companies1.jpg
67KB, 700x465px
>>76952725

>shitty infrastructure
>horrendously unplanned sprawling nightmares of cities
>shitty healthcare system
>shitty public education system
>out of control wealth inequality
>violence ridden inner cities
>endemic race problems
>submissive population
>brainwashed everyone into believing in the myth of free market economics

all the while being the wealthiest country in the history of humanity.

honestly, the US is just wasted opportunity on an immense scale. with the amount of financial and intellectual resources at its disposal, the US could be the best at infrastructure, education, healthcare, urban planning, etc.
>>
File: 1494338543654.jpg (208KB, 1032x774px) Image search: [Google]
1494338543654.jpg
208KB, 1032x774px
>>76952916
>>
>>76952725
I'd like to see at least 70% of your population desexed. Your governments/country has been responsible for more harm than even Germany and Russia combined; realistically speaking it is more harm than it could ever be good. An example of the worst of humanity.
>>
>>76963731
>I'd like to see at least 70% of your population desexed
So who is the lucky 30%
>>
>>76963757
Certainly not cunts like you.
>>
>>76952725
Hope you get nuked 2bh
>>
>>76952725
Awful. Glad to live on an island where none of you come.
>>
>>76963865
Good one kangaroo man. Try not to hurt yourself on that edge.
>>
>>76955715

Good, cause I'm sick of weak, uncommitted moderate trash like you're kind bothering us anyway.
>>
>>76958708
>you avoid talking about politics
Not true when bleeding cunts at the Dairy Queen won't shut the fuck up about Drumpf and muh sogunee or the gun store in Hicktown, Georgia keeps talking about assassinating Hillary.

To be honest we are more psychology orientated than politically. Psychology is a fucking joke in this country anyway.
>>
>>76963646
You are Reddit.
>>
>>76963612

t. Mamerto.

The last poin delates you.
>>
You're friendly people, a bit too much patriotics.
>>
>>76964611
It's not possible to be too patriotic, idiot.
>>
File: 1498382852191.jpg (258KB, 968x1024px) Image search: [Google]
1498382852191.jpg
258KB, 968x1024px
>>76952725

Most of those posting under the US flag on /int/, are self-hating whites and millennial progressives of the following type:

https://youtu.be/mwtfAHyVZSo

They desire the transformation of the United States into a non-white country, and are actively leading the charge to turn it more diverse and multicultural, while marginalizing the white males and reducing their social and economic power. Many of them are members of Antifa, and all of them fully support the protests taking place on college campuses, where they receive their liberal arts degrees. They consider it important to include PoC in all forms of media because it helps people especially in Western countries to make the psychological adjustments that are necessary for the transformation of their countries into multicultural societies.

They despise white America more than the most anti-Americans on /int/ are capable of.
>>
I like you for creating internet, /co/ stuff (mostly capes) and vidya (even when currently you don't make the best vidya).

Hate you for hating us back.
>>
>>76967012
You are a /cum/ regular Mexican, I recognize you
>>
/int/ Americans are decent to great.
Americans from other boards are some of the most obnoxious pieces of shit I've ever deal with.
>>
File: 1499393610079.png (205KB, 847x1626px) Image search: [Google]
1499393610079.png
205KB, 847x1626px
>>76952725
Exceptionally dangerous, must be stopped at all costs
Thread posts: 88
Thread images: 17

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.