[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

/CHI/

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 28
Thread images: 2

File: scm.jpg (36KB, 720x460px) Image search: [Google]
scm.jpg
36KB, 720x460px
idk edition
>>
File: 1493365524069.png (49KB, 1727x1080px) Image search: [Google]
1493365524069.png
49KB, 1727x1080px
/balt/
>>
>>76949248
why do you do this? do you hate me ? what is it?
>>
you get better fashion
>>
>>76949118
CHI
>>
>>76949452
what do you mean?
>>
>>76950932
that CHI dude on the pic looks cool and motivated
>>
>>76951124
oh, how many CHIboos did you see today?
>>
CHI
>tfw sometimes I feel sad when I see attractive women
Working around people really is taxing.
>>76949248
/balt/
>>76951124
>lying in bed looking at the ceiling is cool and motivated
>>
>>76952026
I don't feel anything anymore towards girls or anyone really
>>
>>76952164
Life really is just playing catch up now isn't it? Too bad there is no real way to catch up since teenage years are a really fucking critical developmental phase and that is gone now.
>>
>>76952432
you ever think about what life would be like if everything went right?
>>
>>76952758
I think about that far too much.
>>
>>76952841
life is truly nothing but suffering
>>
>>76953175
Not quite since there are still things that bring me joy. Though I am constantly on the brink of misery and it's taking increasingly minor things to push me over the brink. Not only have I not moved forward I have clearly regressed in many aspects.
>>
>>76953685
you do have stuff going for you unlike me I don't have shit
>>
>>76954519
I guess the little that I have is better than nothing. I live in no way a fulfilling life and for many months I do absolutely nothing. Still I have nothing concrete to build any kind of hopes for the future, I just wish things would go my way but they haven't been going my way before so I am not getting my hopes up. Even if things look bleak and will probably continue to be bleak that still doesn't mean there is no hope. Though the saying "it's the hope that kills you" comes to mind.
Anyhow try to find what little joy you can from your day to day life, think about what options, even hypothetical, you have. Maybe trade school or something? Though america is a much harsher place to live if things don't turn out well.
>>
>>76954936
school isn't a option since I had terrible grades in highschool also even If it was i don't know what i'd want to be
>>
>>76955146
What can you be? That is a question you should be thinking about too.
>>
>>76955997
I'm constantly thinking about it but I just don't know
>>
>Need to get a new phone plan because i'm working now
>get discounted rates thanks to government benefits
>cheapest phone plan they offered was $55 after discounts
Jesus christ how do these people get away with this blatant robbery?
>>
>>76957994
just get some cheap shit like metro pcs
>>
>>76959056
Cheap service providers are pretty bad in Canada.
We have like 1 where I live (WIND/FREEDOM) and they don't have coverage for the entirety of my city yet
>>
>>76959449
wtf really?
>>
>>76959781
Yeah, we're stuck under the boot of Rogers/Telus. They can charge whatever they want and we just have to take it.
Without the discount I'd be paying roughly $80 a month for 2GB of data and unlimited talk and text
>>
>>76960251
you don't have any of the big american companies? like at&t, t mobile, or verizon
>>
>>76960565
No.
Here our providers are Rogers, Bell, Telus and Shaw via WIND mobile.
>>
>>76960789
just get the cheapest shit you can get
Thread posts: 28
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.