[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Bloody Bigoted Hinduism

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 29
Thread images: 2

File: bigot hinduism.jpg (48KB, 550x480px) Image search: [Google]
bigot hinduism.jpg
48KB, 550x480px
>>
>mythology
?
>>
>>76947647
exactly.
vastraharana was just a prank.
>>
> Fair skinned women love dark skinned Krishna
Was the writer a cuck?
>>
>>76947647
Christian here.
I really respect Hinduism and everything it stands for. After doing a bit of research into it, there's a lot of wisdom in it.
In many ways it's similiar to Catholicism. Subtract the Vatican, and the religions are nearly one in the same.
>>
>>76947716
nah, ved vyasa was probably dark skinned too.
krishna was just a self-insert for the poor guy.
>>
>>76947690
but why?

if I do something, it's evil harrassment..

but if a rich /handsome guy does it, it is funny prank..

unfair world..
>>
>>76947822
but there are so many bad things in it that are kept hidden.

Have you heard of "Manu smriti" ?
>>
>>76948033
krishna was an alpha chad, even when he was nine.
you are beta, beta.
>>
>>76948069
https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Manusmriti
>Modern scholarship states this presumed authenticity is false, and the various manuscripts of Manusmriti discovered in India are inconsistent with each other, and within themselves, raising concerns of its authenticity, insertions and interpolations made into the text in later times
I wouldn't worry too much about it
>>
>>76948177
Well, I get bullied by people from upper caste..

Its just like racism
>>
>>76948177

I am a Hindu.

The people called "Brahmins" or they claim as "actual Hindus" don't let us walk in their streets.

Have you heard of untouchability ?

I don't have much in Wikipedia to show as most educated people are from upper castes and we poor illiterate bastards do nothing.

But here are some relevant news articles : http://www.thehindu.com/specials/the-demon-called-untouchability/article7179972.ece

http://www.thehindu.com/news/national/tamil-nadu/dalit-youth-killed-for-marrying-caste-hindu-girl/article8350431.ece
>>
>>76948595
I have heard about the lower status of Dalits.
Correct me if I am wrong, but the issue of was not mentioned in the Vedas
>>
>>76948296
You get bullied by the upper castes because they actually have toilets Rajeesh
>>
>>76948595
Why not beat up Brahmins?
>>
>>76948595
the manusmriti self contradicts as does the manusmriti contradict other smritis, as well as orders in the vedas and purans.

honeslty hinduism has so many scriptrues and instructions, its pick and choose. Hindus cannot even agree upon which God to pray to or whether it is one god, or several or there is no god?

The things that 'tie' santana dharma together are superfluous and not theological. people claim to be following the vedas, but you'll come across very few who believe indra to be the king of Gods as per the rig veda, for example.
>>
>>76948920
brahmins are gods men.

many people in rural india still believe in Brahminism and they think that they have too please brahmins to please god.

Brahmins are the ones who are allowed to get close to god in temples and talk to them in their own languagee ( sanskrit )

so if i beat those brahmins, my caste people will beat me for beating god.

moreover i am a skinny nigga who is malnutrioned. they are very healthy after consuming too much dairy products , pulses and legumes..
>>
>>76948969
>>76948969
You are right..
of course you must be.. if nt how would you have rules us for centuries. XD
>>
>>76949949
>76949949
i wouldn't want to end up dead
>>
>>76949949
How many millions are of your 'class'? You do not think to reveal yourself?
>>
>>76949949
is it true some lower caste hindus are forced to clean the shit of brahmins?
>>
>>76947647
Just a prank bro
>>
Brahmin here and I spit on the shudras in this thread.

PPPPTHOOOOO
>>
>>76954701
Pooping in public outside designated Wal-Marts is illegal in most states, Pajit.
>>
>>76949949
become muslim
>>
>>76955871
PPPPTHOOOOO
>>
>>76947647

Right action comes from a pure intention.

You obviously never read the Bhagavad Gita
>>
>>76948790
>t. Pajeet Sharma

No, they don't.
>>
File: 1480969274506.png (23KB, 322x322px) Image search: [Google]
1480969274506.png
23KB, 322x322px
Religion is used to keep the working class in check, what else is new?
Thread posts: 29
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.