[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Make our planet great again. China tells to Macron today that

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 32
Thread images: 2

File: mopga.jpg (75KB, 606x606px) Image search: [Google]
mopga.jpg
75KB, 606x606px
Make our planet great again. China tells to Macron today that they will respect Paris agreement.

USA 0
China 1
>>
>>76941622
this is such a colossal fuckup. on one hand i like china's assertiveness and ability to get shit done without having to get weighed down by the democratic process.

on the other hand i'm wary of how other countries might view China's government as a means to an end and establish more authoritarian style governments.

why america? why you force us into china's arms?
>>
meanwhile, America is forging ahead with green energy without the $x billion transfer payments to China and India

https://www.nytimes.com/2017/06/06/climate/renewable-energy-push-is-strongest-in-the-reddest-states.html
>>
>>76941622
Doesn't make China any less of a shithole.
>>
>>76941830
t. Xin Pao Dung Fao
>>
>>76941830
>this is such a colossal fuckup. on one hand i like china's assertiveness and ability to get shit done without having to get weighed down by the democratic process.
>authoritarian government
>more efficient
>>
>>76941622
Never trust china
>>
>>76941622
Macron is a fucking lunatic. His climate policy is the only thing I agree with.

When your president sees himself as a king and wants to rule as a Jupiterian god, you're in for a hell of a ride.
>>
>>76941830
>implying the Accords do anything to help reduce carbon emissions
even the UN admits that 99% of the reductions are supposed to come from agreements made after the Paris Accord expires

Why did you allow your leaders to sell you such obvious bullshit
>>
>>76941622
The Chinese are a bunch of rats. Don't trust what they say.
>>
>>76941982
Let's not forget, the French voted for this guy because he was the preferable alternative to Le Pen. Fucking hell mates.
>>
>>76941941

the fairest comparison i can make is india to china, both taking diverging paths in governance at around the same time.
>>
>>76941622
Seoul has toxic smog because of Beijing the Paris agreement won't change that, China can go fuck itself.
>>
>>76942021
Still not as bad as nuclear fallout once Kim Jong Un nukes Seoul later this year.
>>
>>76941999
Yea no fucking shit dumb burger, Paris accord is just a stepping stone to a much larger agreement. You think everyone's gonna fucking demolish all their power stations for solar energy in a day?
>>
>>76941622
Shouldn't it already be expected that they follow the Paris agreement considering they signed it? Why was this necessary?
>>
>>76942078
>Yea no fucking shit dumb burger,
Tell that to literally everyone who was freaking out about it then you massively asshurt autist
>>
>>76942058
They won't because seoul is too near to NK
>>
>>76942153
nuking seoul is plausible, it'd be a suicide move because at that point kim already knows he's dead.
>>
File: 265.jpg (32KB, 700x756px) Image search: [Google]
265.jpg
32KB, 700x756px
Paris agreement says that China does not have to do anything for 30 years on emissions, and that western countries will give China money for "green energy".

Why would China not support it?
>>
>>76941622
Retard
>>
>>76941901
Yeah except China and India have both started overtaking the US in regards to green energy deployment. America is becoming the sick old man of the world.
>>
>>76942126
The twitt says

To defend the Paris agreement, France and China are united.
>>
>>76941622
>you will never understand his thougts
>>
>>76942001
aren't you lads chinese
>>
>>76942271
Could at least have made an effort instead of letting your anger get to you panface
>>
>>76942322
They are brown chinese
>>
>>76942322
They're mostly Chinese larping as Malays.
>>
>>76942322
He is probably Indian.
>>
>>76942190
That goes without saying. Kim has to know that if he fires any missiles at Japan or South Korea, he should expect the temperature in Pyongyang to be 4000 degrees and rising.
>>
>>76941622
Are you chinese living in France?
>>
>>76942559
I'm French from Ningbo
Thread posts: 32
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.