[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Netherlands = Bumb-Ass-Lands

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 3

File: anime the netherlands.jpg (657KB, 598x850px) Image search: [Google]
anime the netherlands.jpg
657KB, 598x850px
Almost every 12-13 year old wants to become a youtuber or vlogger.
All the kids say the same thing "It's an easy job and you earn alot without hard work"
> Is this not proof kids are getting lazier and lazier with each generation.
They probably have not clue how much edition goes into making a video.

Watch the interviews to see Dutch Youtuber / Vlogger no one has every head of.
http://nos.nl/op3/artikel/2182068-zo-veel-geld-verdien-je-in-nederland-als-youtuber.html
>>
its same everywhere you dutch subhuman
>>
>>76933603
Am I just an old grumpy grandpa that does not understand the world?

Which parent lets their 12-13 watch YouTube?
I think Youtube should have an age lock only 16 and older should be allowed to watch.

It sickens me that these 20-somethings are viewed by mainly by young teens. This whole thing reeks of pedophilia to me. I think it's wrong that 20-something vlogger are reaching out to young teens for views. To me that is child grooming.

I remember back in school some girls who were 2 years below me. They were only 14-15, but they were acting like 20-somethings. They were trying to have a lifestyle similar to "Friends". They were even moaning an complain how boring their sex life was.
>>
>>76933560
I've just spent 2 months there and can say easily that the netherlands has some of the laziest people I've ever seen in my life.
An older woman I met was getting paid by the government for a holiday while she was on welfare and unemployed and many restaurants close mondays and tuesdays.
>>
File: 1425549544373.png (942KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
1425549544373.png
942KB, 1280x720px
>>76933917
>I think Youtube should have an age lock only 16 and older should be allowed to watch.
That doesn't work. To paraphrase House, to visit an 18+ website all you need to do is click "yes". Even a 17 year old can figure that out. It's a problem of parenting, with parents (specifically mothers) becoming more and more incompetent as broken families are becoming the new norm. Ergo bad teenage/childhood behavior is a result of bad parenting, and bad parenting is a result of a bad culture.
>>
I like Dutch boys (girls) <3
>>
>>76937050
The nation is based on Christian values
> 5 day week
> Sunday rest
> We are not America where everything is open 24/7 7 days a week
>>
>>76937050
I want to lock down the internet.
Every person needs to login through scanning their passport view facial recognistion
>>
>>76937834
>The nation is based on Christian values
And yet at best a third of the country identifies as Christian, while in America they're north of 80%.

>>76937957
>>>/pol/
This is exactly a symptom of the problem, not the solution: the desire of parents to let others take over parenting. Way back in ye olde dayes the paradigm was that an entire village was needed to raise a child. Nowadays we'd rather leave it to television, youtube and even the state (the most dangerous of all). When a toddler ends up in a gore thread on /b/, the parents dont tell him to not go to /b/ or teach him how to responsibly use the internet, they blame 4chan for hosting /b/ in the first place.
>>
>implying you should take those job dreams seriously

It's like wanting to become a rockstar.
Reality will hit them in time.
>>
>being a youtuber is a hard job
uh clip 2 parts together and add some music is sooo hard.
fuck i hate youtubers
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.