[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Greatest Turkic commander ever lived after Timur

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 8

File: Nader Shah.png (188KB, 250x317px) Image search: [Google]
Nader Shah.png
188KB, 250x317px
Greatest Turkic commander ever lived after Timur
>>
>>76932379
* after Genghis and Timur
>>
File: 2015_3_2_13_36_36_190.jpg (159KB, 500x362px) Image search: [Google]
2015_3_2_13_36_36_190.jpg
159KB, 500x362px
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fRYiY5KJ6XU
>>
He has literally nothing to do with you, Anatolian LARPer.
>>
>>76932500
>We wuz hittitez an shiet
Yallah underage
>>76932473
Çıngız wasn't Turkic tho
>>
File: Indian campaign.png (265KB, 313x1244px) Image search: [Google]
Indian campaign.png
265KB, 313x1244px
>>
>>76932543
>Tungusic
>4.6
Based. Even though they did cause China to rapidly decline the Qing dynasty was pretty aesthetic.

>South Indian
>6.7
Why so much South Indian blood but no Central or North? Pretty fucking weird desu.
>>
File: Yavuz_Sultan_I._Selim_Han.jpg (31KB, 359x497px) Image search: [Google]
Yavuz_Sultan_I._Selim_Han.jpg
31KB, 359x497px
*teleports behind u*
*kills the most powerful muslim empire*

shhhh.....nothin personnel kid......
>>
>>76932626
Not to say Nader Shah wasn't based but the Mughal empire was virtually a husk when Aurangzeb died thirty years prior.
It's cool how he minimized the losses but it's the same as Alexander's Persian campaign or Khalid's Roman and Persian campaign. Both empires declining quickly before hand.
>>
File: otto.png (253KB, 344x937px) Image search: [Google]
otto.png
253KB, 344x937px
>>76932652
that's because northern indians are just south indians with aryan genes.
>>76932500
>underage armchair gets rekt
>stops replying
now that's what i hate. i just wanted to make fun of his idiocy even more :(
>>76932694
that's not really an excuse to lose a battle to be honest. you win battles by making tactics and strategy. no commander said "we are a declining empire we gonna lose".
>>
>>76932731
armchair geneticist*
>>
Jälä nadınıñ narındı
Jağıp turıp bäy värüväy
Yäräğimniñ yalarumğa
Jağıp turıp bäy värüväy

Ahaaaa uuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu lmao :DD

Jälä nanıñ görip ayda
Jağıñ kanın gördip gördi
Järäğimniñ yanımayda
Jaran joldar göväy göväy

Ahaaa uuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu xDD

Haaaaahoy hüväy heväy ;DD

Luuuuuuuulluullululu xD

Habuktalı bayanıñ boyağan sulay deren ura
Dänläväştik avayımnıñ ayan duda loru lorun

Geheheheheh xDD

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eVlOC0bpFq0
>>
File: zamburak.jpg (11KB, 262x192px) Image search: [Google]
zamburak.jpg
11KB, 262x192px
>>76932731
This battle is kind of funny, Ottoman artillery was seized by Nader's forces and zamburaks (cannon/guns mounted on camels) just bombarded Ottoman army
>>
>>76932731
>that's because northern indians are just south indians with aryan genes.
Then they would have specified Northern India and not Southern.
>that's not really an excuse to lose a battle to be honest. you win battles by making tactics and strategy. no commander said "we are a declining empire we gonna lose".
I agree but it's like the same as saying the Ottoman empire putting the Eastern Roman empire in the grave when it was really the Fourth Crusade that did the heavy damage (although you can say that they plenty of time to get their shit together).
All three of them were amazing commanders but they were lucky because the situation was to their advantage.

But other like, Genghis or Subutai for example, are legendary because he wrecked countries in their prime. Subutai himself puppeteered a campaign that destroyed the armies of Hungary and Poland within two days of each other, five hundred kilometers apart.
>>
>>76932947
* as saying the Ottoman empire put the Eastern Roman empire in the grave
* they wrecked nations
>>
Who are

>Baibars
>Mehmed II.
>Selim
>Alp Arslan
>>
>>76933330
Mehmed II is overrated he fucked up many campaigns
Alp Arslan is okay but not one of the greatest
Selim could be 4th or 5th greatest Turkic commander
Baibars, i don't know.
>>
>>76933365
>he doesn't know baibars

He started out as a slave sold by the mongols to an arab noble and later on became the Sultan of the Mamluk Empire BTFOing Seljuks and Mongols
>>
>>76933900
I know but i don't know his victories nor how to value them
Thread posts: 19
Thread images: 8

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.