[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Is England really first world?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 1

File: IMG_20170707_190131.jpg (69KB, 540x588px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_20170707_190131.jpg
69KB, 540x588px
Is England really first world?
>>
russian spy detected
>>
he's a billionaire now, can't he afford around the clock security
>>
>>76924906
He doesn't trust anyone but the LAPD now that his wife is pregnant

He was an open borders propagandist before that too
>>
He's probably being targeted because of his beloved pet pig
>>
If I was rich I would shill dangerous or otherwise harmful ideologies all the time just to make the world a worse place out of spite.
>>
I was not aware he had left the country.

It's quite irrelevant, plenty of Americans already live overseas, this man can do as he pleases, he's American after all.
>>
>>76926551

I would do the opposite of this, I want to help mankind become better.
>>
>>76926597
That's why you're not mega rich

You have to have zero qualms about mercilessly exploiting your fellow man for profit
>>
No
Why do you think my ancestors settled an island on the other side of the planet
They wanted to live as far away from that shithole as possible
>>
>>76926752
>Why do you think my ancestors settled an island on the other side of the planet
probably cause they were criminals who were forcefully deported
>>
>>76926810
That's Australia. New Zealand was the standard "hey you stupid wogs, all this nice clay is ours now" approach.
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.