[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

How do you overcome loneliness /int/ ?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 28
Thread images: 2

How do you overcome loneliness /int/ ?
>>
You try to get friends I guess
but don't ask me how to do it
>>
>>76916482
Is there another way. Making friends seems impossible at the moment
>>
Learn to accept it.
>>
>>76916536
Thanks anon, that should help.
>>
Medicine
>>
>>76916533
you can still shitpost and drink
that's the easy way
>>
>>76916421
By masturbating to lewd Kate fanfic
>>
>>76916811
why Kate, she's depressing, just looking at her face makes me sad
>>
>>76916865
She's cute i don't need much more anon
>>
>>76916811
Kate is best grill
>>
>>76916421
I found myself a job I can put so much energy in that my crippeling depression was replaced by exsaustion
>>
i go out with the few friends i have
>>
>>76916421
By getting used to it.
>>
a basic mishmash of:

>learning to accept it and simply becoming jaded to the point of not caring anymore
>alcohol
>more alcohol
>other drugs (personally I'm a bit addicted to sleeping pills)
>shitposting
>excessive masturbation to increasingly degenerate stuff (e.g. SFM involving futa versions of LiS characters)
>the promise of death to remind yourself that you will be liberated eventually
>>
>>76916421
I haven't.
>>
>>76916421
Convincing yourself you're not good enough for other people.
Being so ashamed of yourself you feel better hiding and being alone.
Just being used to it and accepting it.
>>
How do I meet other lonely people irl? If they are like me, they'll never leave their basements.
>>
>>76916984
That could work. How are your interactions with your coworkers?
>>
>>76916811
>>76916865
>>76916955

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eYoINidnLRQ

Feels
>>
>>76917494
Don't get me wrong, LiS is a decent game and its choice of soundtrack was fairly good, but its "feels" are really blown out of proportion. The game as a whole is really overrated, especially by its deluded fanbase (which, for whatever reason, is full of tumblrites, I imagine probably because of the dyke scenes).
>>
>>76917557
I agree. I had no sympathy for the characters, which made me feel like a robot and depressed. But I liked being part of a community in that American high school.
>>
>>76916421
Going back in the time and killing my best friend.
>>
>>76916421
You absolutely positively MUST make an effort to kick your internet addiction. Shitposting here all day only makes it worse.

Just because I don't take my own advice doesn't make me wrong.
>>
>>76917676
>But I liked being part of a community in that American high school.
Agreed, and personally what I also really loved about that game was that they perfectly nailed the "shithole decaying small town America" vibe. Not to mention the environment itself was very nice.
>>
>>76916568
accepting the tragedy of life is a strong man trait
>>
>>76917742
>>76917774
I feel that somehow we're connected. It's too bad we can't further our relationships like you would normally do irl. We're doomed to live our lives separate and we'll never know each other so well to call us friends.
>>
>>76918104
Yeah I too feel a certain sense of kinship with you faggots but tbqh we might not want to know each other anyway.
Thread posts: 28
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.