[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Emmanuel Macron jostles his way to the front of G20 photo to

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 32
Thread images: 4

Why is Macron so alpha

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=P9yz7GWNfBQ
>>
File: 1d719okoh68z.jpg (51KB, 640x1136px) Image search: [Google]
1d719okoh68z.jpg
51KB, 640x1136px
>>76914145
>Did I do good Papa?
>>
>>76914145
ok so it seems that foreign medias and also ours try to make him look like a "cool president" or a french obama, don't be fooled, he's been elected thanks to abstention, basically 24% of the voters who went voting on the first turn voted FOR him, just take abstention into account as well as people who voted against Le Pen, and you'll see he's not really popular at all.
>>
>>76914308
That's the kind of look people give to disabled children.

'Look, you dressed yourself today, good for you!'
>>
He's married to a granny and has absolutely no kids/legacy.

There's nothing alpha about a man his age banging an aging geriatric my leftard friend.
>>
he's really cute desu. Still wanted Le Pen
>>
>>76914566
only virgins and underages care about that
>>
merkel in the middle, commanding everyone
>>
>>76916276
>G20 Germany

Host country, taht's why
>>
>>76914405
>I didn't hoped in the Macron's TGV of innovation and prosperity.
It's like you don't want France to be - The - start-up nation.
>>
>>76914145

That's embarrassing
>>
File: macron.png (527KB, 378x489px) Image search: [Google]
macron.png
527KB, 378x489px
>>76914476
His wife is hot
>>
I'm pretty sure they all have exact spots arranged beforehand for those group photos.
>>
>>76914145
Macron is turning into France trump. He's like a bull in a china store only instead of an old asshole marring a young woman he's young and married an old woman
>>
>>76914405
He reminds me of a "Bro" who thinks he's hot shit but he's all talk. Just look at how he's trying to become best pals with trump now.
>>
>>76914145
I post the american version from Fox for the american comments

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-RitQ5F4OdM
>>
In Canada, if a teacher formed a relationship with a 17 year old student, they would be charged with child sexual exploitation.

>153. (1) Every person commits an offence who is in a position of trust or authority towards a young person, who is a person with whom the young person is in a relationship of dependency or who is in a relationship with a young person that is exploitative of the young person, and who

>(a) for a sexual purpose, touches, directly or indirectly, with a part of the body or with an object, any part of the body of the young person; or
>(b) for a sexual purpose, invites, counsels or incites a young person to touch, directly or indirectly, with a part of the body or with an object, the body of any person, including the body of the person who so invites, counsels or incites and the body of the young person.
>>
>>76916443
maybe after 15 shots.
>>
>>76916544
Even in Quebec ? The land of free of Canada
>>
>>76916542
how can amerifarts be so triggered by this ?
>>
Macron most cucked president confirmed
>>
>>76916733
It actually makes me happy. For all the himming and hawwwing abuot trump all these little manlets want his golden pubes.

Maybe he's trying to get in bid with Trump rather than ole Merkel? She's too young for him anyway.
>>
>>76916593
criminal law is the same everywhere in Canada

>>76914145
jesus christ that just looked so pathetic, especially given how short he is
>>
>>76914405
same shit here with Trudeau

The media has been sucking his dick non-fucking-stop ever since he got elected, trying to portray him as a "cool leader".
>>
>>76914405
He'll probably fail if he can't create a great economy. Maybe thats why he's trying suck Trumps cock all of a sudden?
>>
>>76917571
>create a great economy
pretty much an impossible task in present-day France
>>
>>76917666
how so, enlighten me pro economist
>>
>>76917724
1) Because the French adamently refuse to make any concessions of any kind. The French are the people who are most keen on protesting and going on strike as soon as any form of "austerity" surfaces, meaning that France will always have a hard time attracking companies.

2) The country is still being flooded with immigrants who only further strain the social network while providing very little in return.

3) The economy is in such a bad shape that companies, investors and individuals will have a hard time ever fully regaining confidence in France. I mean, its unemployment is 10 fucking percent. For a first world country that is supposed to be a powerhouse of Europe, that number is completely and utterly insane.
>>
>>76914145
Who is the brown asian guy next to Trump ?
>>
>>76914145
>alpha
It was awkward as fuck Tbh famalam
Apparently he's not only a grannyfucker, but also an autistic grannyfucker
>>
>>76918345
only betas think it's autistic and can't look at it without a cringe look, only alpha confident men can do what Macron did
>>
>>76917306
t. Permanent Guest
Thread posts: 32
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.