[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Why do some white people choose to stay in South Africa? It's

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 6

File: whitesa.jpg (34KB, 660x371px) Image search: [Google]
whitesa.jpg
34KB, 660x371px
Why do some white people choose to stay in South Africa? It's a shithole, any European country would be better and have similar people
>>
>>76908303
they're still at a socio-economical advantage there. it can probably be pretty nice to have lot of money in a declining country where everything is cheap.
>>
>>76908303
Not that easy to leave
>>
They're not allowed to leave because that would mean the post-apartheid state has failed
>>
>>76908303
The ones that are there are the ones who can't get their hands on a British or Dutch passport, making it extremely hard to move somewhere else
>>
File: 1494103269783.png (1MB, 1080x1073px) Image search: [Google]
1494103269783.png
1MB, 1080x1073px
BBC is everywhere all the time y would they leave
>>
>>76908303
I don't get either. And it's not even South Africa, Neigbor countries have also a "big" white majority from colonialism era.
Come home
>>
>>76908303
The Hugenots can come home if they forsake protestantism
>>
File: 1*NZbz63WenLrHWsNAcOrYsg.png (18KB, 495x391px) Image search: [Google]
1*NZbz63WenLrHWsNAcOrYsg.png
18KB, 495x391px
>>76908303
They are lazy.

Who cares that in some other country would be better job, better infrastructure, less niggers ad so on. They also probably own properties they live in. And since nobody threatens them and they can speak local language, there is no reason to bother moving.

Until shit hits the fan (like ukraine or siria recently), nobody gives a fuck, go to work and generally is happy enough.

Also i bet white people are treated as gods in nigger countries. Who will you choose to employ? Nigger or white guy? Who will you try to marry? White or black? White priviledge is real :-)

What would they gain by emigrating "back"? They would lose education levels, friends, family, had to learn new language and be just one of the many. Also when you are born in some country, you dont really have place to "go back".
>>
OP you presume they all have agency. Alot of Boers are working class people who can't leave without jumping over major hoops that they might not feel is worth the effort.
>>
File: IMG_4749.png (100KB, 640x336px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_4749.png
100KB, 640x336px
A lot of them already abandoned that hell hole. The only ones that have stayed there are the upperclass fags, I imagine.
>>
Europeans hate African migrants
>>
Is South Africa actually that bad if you're middle class and white? I've always imagined it being pretty comfy. I wouldn't want to be a South African black but being white is way better than being black here, too.
>>
>>76909201
not white ones
>>
Because they're almost all "anti-racist" cucks burying their heads in the sand over the fact that they're getting exterminated by their own naivety.
>>
File: 1463985394110.png (451KB, 1000x721px) Image search: [Google]
1463985394110.png
451KB, 1000x721px
>>76909565
>>
>>76908303
>Why do some white people choose to stay in South Africa? It's a shithole
Hmmmmmmmmm, I wonder what the cause of that is?
>>
>>76908704
>BBC
Stale meme and a myth.
>>
>>76908303
Because it's hard as fuck to move to Europe if you are white.
>>
File: Screenshot_20170707-152508_1.jpg (81KB, 1078x680px) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_20170707-152508_1.jpg
81KB, 1078x680px
>>76909357
South Africa being nightmarish is just a /pol/ meme. While it's not a first world country, it never has been. By pretty much all metrics available, South Africa now is better than it was before Apartheid.

Sure, there are fewer middle class white neighborhoods, but that's because a ton of the middle class whites opted to live in Britain or Australia rather than as an ethnic minority.
>>
>>76912752
The lowest of those figures is still worse than any of the apartheid years
>>
>>76909512
Oh they do too, Africa's a stigma.
There's a reason white-Africans immigrate to anglo nation's.
>>
>>76909199
Those stats are a mess lol
>>
>>76908303
because white people built the place
it's their home
Thread posts: 24
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.