[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Why do we have the European Union but not the Asian Union or

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 27
Thread images: 4

File: 9ff.png (198KB, 550x535px) Image search: [Google]
9ff.png
198KB, 550x535px
Why do we have the European Union but not the Asian Union or the African Union? Why can't other continents cooperate?
>>
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/African_Union
>>
File: 1499416899763.png (191KB, 694x685px) Image search: [Google]
1499416899763.png
191KB, 694x685px
>>76896870
East Asian Union > EU > USA
>>
>>76896907
OP BTFO
>>
>>76896870
there are literally asian/east european unions
fucking euopeans think they are so much better than everyone. can't wait till china overtakes you stupid italian shits. your food isnt even that good. fuck you
>>
>>76896969
Can my cunt be your vassal?
>>
>>76896969
Fuck off takahashi takashi
>>
>>76896870
>African Union
If you stack up a bunch of turds you just get a a huge turd, not a powerful union.
>>
>>76897304
Speak for yourself, myrk. We have to be in alliance with Russia
>>
Asia has ASEAN and SAARC, they're both mostly just talkshows and meme, not really functional.
>>
>>76898286
Damn, there are two of you.
>>
>>76898473
We made ASEAN.
>>
>>76897062
what are you so agry about?
>>
>>76896870
There are a African, asian cannot be possible because everyones get shit against everyone,the hate is too strong
>>
>>76898659
I counted about 3 or even 4 anons from Kyrgyzstan
>>
>>76898221
Africa, at least resources wise, is not a turd. They could gain a heck of a lot if they could organize themselves and minimalize corruption. A trade and travel union in Africa would be a fantastic idea, it's just that Africans are useless and greedy. Africa would be a highly functional society, rich in resources, and probably the tourism capital of the world, if it were populated with civilized, able minded people.
>>
>>76896870
Because everytime something nice is happening in a region of the world the anglos and jews go there and fuck up everything
>>
File: 1494725593154.jpg (19KB, 393x314px) Image search: [Google]
1494725593154.jpg
19KB, 393x314px
>>76898286
> wants to be a vassal of poor pseudo-european shitehole instead of proud and mighty asian tigers
> calls someone myrk
>>
>>76897062
But Ivan, you are European
>>
>>76897062
t.mongol
>>
>>76898768
>Africa would be a highly functional society, rich in resources, and probably the tourism capital of the world, if it were populated with civilized, able minded people.
This. Time is running out on muh colonialism as an excuse for being that fucked up, especially as more African cunts get their shit together. Let's hope they have a "keeping up with the Jones's" effect on some of the shittier ones, too.
>>
>>76897062
>your food isnt even that good. fuck you
everything about this post was good until i read this part
>>
File: 14-Rim-Saidi.jpg (44KB, 570x769px) Image search: [Google]
14-Rim-Saidi.jpg
44KB, 570x769px
>>76896870
It's not in the interest of the west to have a united thirld world, isolated shitholes are easier to manipulate and rip off.

There's all kind of unions throughout the world, but they're either useless like the maghrebian union, or a western proxy like the Central Bank of the West African States (which is using a french currency, a huge rip off for Africans).

Be happy you were born on your side of the mediteranean, and remember, capitalism =! meritocracy.
>>
I wish France was an American State.
>>
>>76897062
I hope you tried italian food actually cooked in Italy with our ingredients and that you ate it in Italy. If you ate these heretical shits called "ananas pizza" or "meatball spaghetti", or anything "italian" cooked in another country, and then you are saying that italian food sucks, you should repeat your autism check.
>>
>>76896870
An Asian Union will result in China enslaving everyone just like how Germany is doing with the EU
>>
>>76898768
So they're essentially turds in a golden palace. Thanks for the clarification.
Thread posts: 27
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.