[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Why were Italy and France so pathetic in WW2?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 6

File: italyfrance.jpg (6KB, 275x183px) Image search: [Google]
italyfrance.jpg
6KB, 275x183px
Why were Italy and France so pathetic in WW2?
>>
Why are Germans so pathetic after ww2
>>
>>76895911
why your country have done nothing for muh 250 years of history
>>
>>76895950
Why you don't export more lollies?
>>
>>76895868
why are you destroying europe
>>
>>76895968
Why don't you export more prostitutes?
>>
>>76895968
Why are you even in EU when you are southeast asian.
>>
>>76896002
We try but hohols are too busy with their war...
>>
>>76896009
Well, Germany is Middle East and they are in EU too.
>>
>>76895868
france had no reason to resist since germany had no intention to kill off all their population, germans only wanted to take control of the country itself without doing any harm to people living there (except make emasculating them and make them lose the national pride but it doesn't matter for frenchies anyway).

and italy was not prepared for such a long war that involves so many countries
>>
>>76895868
because we're french, duh
>>
>>76896096
>france had no reason to resist since germany had no intention to kill off all their population, germans only wanted to take control of the country itself without doing any harm to people living there

That's a pathetic excuse, I think it has more to do with their government being retarded.
>>
>>76895868
Because they're not honorary aryans as the Japanese empire
>>
>>76896096
>russia
You're cowards and and your women are whores that everyonne fuck especially Chechens

I fuck your women too btw
>>
File: lebon.jpg (77KB, 940x380px) Image search: [Google]
lebon.jpg
77KB, 940x380px
>>76895868
>implying France is not pulled all strings all that time
>>
>>76896759
t.girl
>>
>>76896779
Why isn't your population growing when all your women are so fucking hot
>>
File: FNNtEUjZs5w.jpg (39KB, 444x447px) Image search: [Google]
FNNtEUjZs5w.jpg
39KB, 444x447px
>>76896759
>especially Chechens
yes, "'our"' girls love Thick and Juicy Chechen Cock so what?
not our fault we russian "'men"' are such pathetic, weak, low test ugly pieces if smelly dog shit.
Chechen Men are high test, strong, masculine, handsome, confident and are great at sex (according to russian women).
we russian "'men"' are proud that superior Chechen Men fuck "'our"' women
>>
File: okmj7hJPV4I.jpg (59KB, 600x488px) Image search: [Google]
okmj7hJPV4I.jpg
59KB, 600x488px
>>76897061
it does though. thanks to all the immigrants from middle asia.
Those gorgeous Men come to russia to fuck and impregnate russian girls since we russian "'men"' are so pathetic and impotent and we can not impregnate them not to mention they refuse to have sex with us.
>>
File: maxresdefault.jpg (21KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
maxresdefault.jpg
21KB, 1280x720px
>>76896759
>>76897071
now kiss
>>
File: military spending.png (33KB, 832x520px) Image search: [Google]
military spending.png
33KB, 832x520px
Because an idiot started the war without giving enough time to his allies to be ready
Thread posts: 21
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoin at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Posts and uploaded images are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that website. If you need information about a Poster - contact 4chan. This project is not affiliated in any way with 4chan.