[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

WTF?! S-SALAM!

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 1

File: weqwewew.png (18KB, 779x347px) Image search: [Google]
weqwewew.png
18KB, 779x347px
WTF?!

S-SALAM!
>>
>>76892474
Haha I knew this before you.
>>
>>76892474
The most advanced of these countries has the gdp of Spain. Arabs are worthless, impotent, it's the Chinese you should worry about.
>>
>>76892588
Lmao what are you saying? Qatar has the highest GDP per capita in the world.
>>
The list of member states of the Francophonie is crazier. It really dilutes the organization in my opinion.
>>
>>76892637
The highest gdp in the Arab league is Saudi arabia, with 620 billions. Spain has a 1,2 trillions gdp. The Arab world has no industry, almost no cultural output, agriculture production laughable compared to any western country. Once oil loses value, the Arab world crumbles.
>>
>>76892875
except for uae
>>
>>76892875
>GDP per capita
>>
>>76892875
Chink are depending on oil and aid too
>>
>>76892895
Fuck your capita. A state is a state, and the strongest arab state has half the gdp of one of the weakest western countries.
>>
>>76892888
Not even 700 billions. What do you not understand in "the entire Arab world has no industry" ?
They produce nothing. No car, no plane, no machine, nothing. There is no Arab brand.
>>
>>76892875
They have natural gas aswell. Also they starting copying norwegians. Which means they guaranteed at least a millenium even without oil
>>
>>76892952
Okay, so you were talking about international economic relevance rather than how wealthy the people are.
>>
They have swell armies with top tier military gear.
>>
>>76893030
>>76893258
Salam
>>
>>76893030
Of course. The arab billionaires aren't known for their altruistic, sensible spending.
>>76893025
Sure they did. Too little too late. Norway already did well for itself before the oil bubble. No country in the Arab world did. They'd have to do major cultural changes.
>>76893258
They don't. That's why they lost against Israel and now need help against Isis, for those who oppose it.
But military is not what they need. Industry, work culture, research, corruption free administration and government is what they need.
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.