[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Why do the Scottish love the EU so much?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 2

Why do the Scottish love the EU so much?
>>
Culture of subservience.
>>
I would love to be in the organization that houses Finland as well if I had the chance

not really but my Finnish point still stands
>>
They'll go for anything as long as it proves their unabashed submission to Anglo cock
>>
>>76892264
>having the English Queen as head of state
>>
>>76892257
Surprisingly Finland is actually one of the 7 EU countries that contributes more than it gets out of the EU.

Not to mention we get fucked by their shitty laws that end up here to and our politicians are most focused on kissing up to the EU so they can fuck off to Brussels and get a job there once their career is over here.
>>
>>76892410
What is the Finnish economy? Tech and forestry?
>>
>>76892232
>Commonwealth
Lol speak for yourselves
>>
>>76892264
And we love them for it.

England won, they lost, they got over it and life went on. Unlike the worthless Mick fucking shits to the west.
>>
Being ruled from Westminster is getting stale, but they can't be trusted to rule themselves, so they're getting Brussels on the job.
>>
File: 1499388533546.png (528KB, 583x584px) Image search: [Google]
1499388533546.png
528KB, 583x584px
>>76892232
>>76892264
>>76892410
>>76892554
>>>/pol/
>>
>>76892554
After Brexit, Ireland should invade NI and get article 5 enacted to crush the UK
>>
>>76892484
No idea myself to be honest. It's not tech anymore after Nokia went down the drain.
>>
>>76892484
Santa's village and buying Eesti viin at Alko every Friday afternoon.
>>
Because England is disliked
>>
>>76892781
>not tech
>what is clash of clans
imagine a whole country centred around mobile games
>>
>>76892201
Because they are smart enought to see that being in EU is more profitable than not being in it.
>>
>>76892201
they're not dumb and ugly
>>
>>76892201
because they've been told that it's "better together"

>>76892325
are you familiar with her ancestry
Thread posts: 19
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.