[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

This triggers the Eurocuck.

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 2

File: IMG_9985.jpg (149KB, 625x907px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_9985.jpg
149KB, 625x907px
This triggers the Eurocuck.
>>
>>76883390
Dutch politicians stopped caring long ago desu.

http://www.dutchnews.nl/news/archives/2017/05/dutch-pm-says-he-will-build-a-fine-relationship-with-trump/
>>
>>76883455
And then we have this guy...

https://twitter.com/geertwilderspvv/status/673991276291825665
>>
a half of europe is controlled by populist. Shit that they promise makes Trump look like a realist
>>
File: 1499198993911.jpg (41KB, 400x400px) Image search: [Google]
1499198993911.jpg
41KB, 400x400px
Do you actually think he is fit to be president or because the alternative, Hillary, is even more unfit?
>>
>>76883515
The former. Rather risk Trump than know we're fucked with Hillary.
>>
>>76883390
sounds like the kind of shit someone who already knows the game is over would say
>>
>>76883390

I literally got a boner.
>>
>>76883515
The main reason Trump got elected is nobody likes Hillary Clinton and her being President would be worse.

I don't know why so many women pushed for her to be the first, she would be a stain on female US presidents forever.
>>
>>76883390
>the west will never be broken
>as America stands more divided than it's ever been in its history

Is he ever aware of the political climate in his own country?

About 10% of people absolutely love Trump and see him as a God. 40% of people dislike him but disliked Hillary more. And the other 50% hate his guts.
>>
>>76883737
Trump won the white female vote. Really gives one cause to ponder.

Honestly though nobody really made as big of a deal about Clinton being a woman as people did about Obama being black 10 years ago. I think once you have a "first x President" people just stop caring about other "firsts" as much.
>>
>>76883849
hmm, maybe he's saying it because of the political climate in our country, not in spite of it, you absolute brainiac
>>
>>76883515
Hillary, while not a good choice by any means, was and is completely fit to be president.

She may be corrupt but she's not stupid and she has political experience. Trump on the other hand is both corrupt, stupid, and extremely stubborn and deadset in his opinions. New information and evidence will not change his mind on anything and that is extremely dangerous. Hillary will swing on issues if there is enough public pressure on her to do it which is ideally how things should be, you know, rule of the people and all.
>>
>>76883849
When I'm in my hometown everyone thinks the entire country is right wing. But somehow in some magical manner left wing politicians get into the parliament. Surely it are the Moroccans who vote for them.

When I'm in Amsterdam everyone thinks the entire country is left wing. And somehow magically right wing politicians end up in parliament. Surely it are some unemployed losers who don't dare to share their opinion who vote for them.
>>
>>76883585
>former
>continues by describing the latter
Huh?
>>
>>76884012
this desu
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.