[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Why are there Chads in every fucking country?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 5

File: 1df.jpg (12KB, 600x576px) Image search: [Google]
1df.jpg
12KB, 600x576px
Why are there Chads in every fucking country?
>>
File: HKeBnTm.png (87KB, 300x299px) Image search: [Google]
HKeBnTm.png
87KB, 300x299px
>>76881624
There must always be a Lich King.
>>
Because someone must always procreate.
>>
>>76881777
But chads are only a small percent of the population
>>
>>76881922
1 man can impregnate quite a lot of women. Which is the reason women were never en masse in warfare.
>>
>>76881971
Yeah but like 80-90% of any country is subhuman, very small percent are Chads, or Ubermensch
>>
>>76881624
>>76882068
"chads" seem to be prominent everywhere that isn't europe and east asia
>>
>>76882421
What are you talking about?

The average person you see on the street is a subhuman. Literally 70% of the adult US population is overweight. Most people work shitty, deadend jobs. Average person reads zero books per year.

How can you possibly consider that "Chad"? Isn't the idea of Chad suppose to be a Superiorman, a wellrounded moral, social and physical Elite?
>>
>>76881624
>Why are there Chads in every fucking country?

CORRECTION:
Why are Chads fucking in every country?
>>
>>76882535
no, chad is some obnoxious retarded guy that gets whatever he wants just because women are attracted to him
>>
>>76883039
Yeah that doesn't actually happen outside of the minds of r9k users
>>
>>76883074
sure it does. it happens just as much as with stacy, chad's female analogue. good looking people are known to be respected more by default and given lesser punishment for mistakes than uglier people
>>
>>76883170
Yeah but most of that is within your control.
If you exercise, get a normal haircut, facial hair, dress well, actually brush your teeth and then get braces or use accutane or whatever for the most common major shortcomings you will be at least 8/10.

>inb4 but what if im in a wheelchair and I survived a housefire and acid attack which left my face horrifically scarred
Protip: you are most likely painfully average and if you actually try you can look better than the average person.

>inb4 some autistic lookism shit about protruding maxilas
>>
>>76883074
indeed it does happen. there are plenty of arrogant "chads" out there who have short-term success with woman, but completely struggle in the long-term. that's why they're doomed to being "players."
>>76883170
>good looking people are known to be respected more by default and given lesser punishment for mistakes than uglier people
this is true. on a side note, if you're on the uglier side and you try to talk to women, congrats, you're seen as a creep. but if you're handsome, you're just being flirty. (i don't say that out of malice or envy either, that's just how it is.)
>>
>>76883300
>If you exercise, get a normal haircut, facial hair, dress well, actually brush your teeth and then get braces or use accutane or whatever for the most common major shortcomings you will be at least 8/10.
i can 100% vouch for this.
>>
>>76883302
You can become "handsome".Seriously man 70% of the adults in your country are overweight. Half of that are OBESE.

You're telling me going to the gym and watching what you eat for a year or two will NOT put you above the average person?
>>
>>76883300
you're the one reee'ing about chads m8
>>
>>76883357
i think there's a miscommunication. i'm not disagreeing with you in the slightest. unfortunately many people would rather fap to anime girls than to put in the effort on themselves and reap the rewards, as i have. Sad!
>>
>>76883334
It's just a fucking insult to people actually in wheelchairs or who have rare, horrific facial deformities for people on this site to be posting ">TFW IM A VIRGIN BECAUSE IM AVERAGE HEIGHT INSTEAD OF 6'5".

Some of the people here ought to be ashamed of themselves.
>>
>>76883470
no doubt. but people don't come here for help on improving themselves as men, they come here for anything other than that. if they want to improve themselves, then they will seek out the help they need.
>>
File: 1f724d66e0d77b2f_w600.jpg (344KB, 600x780px) Image search: [Google]
1f724d66e0d77b2f_w600.jpg
344KB, 600x780px
Me the slayer.
>>
>>76881624
there are no chads here
>>
>>76885095
Fuck off your country is full of chads.
>>
File: 1498774622001.jpg (196KB, 900x900px) Image search: [Google]
1498774622001.jpg
196KB, 900x900px
>fucking americans always finding a way to spew their racist ideologies.
>>
File: 51c.png (176KB, 658x545px) Image search: [Google]
51c.png
176KB, 658x545px
>>76885184
Hello Philippines!
:))
Thread posts: 25
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.