[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What is your opinion of Deutschland?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 4

File: Deutschland Ja.jpg (612KB, 800x1263px) Image search: [Google]
Deutschland Ja.jpg
612KB, 800x1263px
What is your opinion of Deutschland?
>>
File: boys-swamp-monster-costume.jpg (692KB, 1750x2500px) Image search: [Google]
boys-swamp-monster-costume.jpg
692KB, 1750x2500px
>>76869229
They're swamp monsters.
>>
>>76869229
I like it
>>
>>76869229
Notice how half of Poland and basically all of Czechia used to be German.

Giving lands to these countries was a complete waste. Europe would be so much better if these areas had remained German.
>>
Great nation, sadly they need a strong leader cause the Germans are sheep for the most part. They can achieve great things collectively though.
>>
File: 1499267117493.png (23KB, 450x451px) Image search: [Google]
1499267117493.png
23KB, 450x451px
At the end of the day, the German volk lost alot due to Hitler.

This means he is the real Jewish parasite
>>
I fucking hate them
>>
>>76869229
Fuck Merkel
>>
>>76869502
>yes hello of course hitler is a parasite because he tried to free us of the jewish plague and take what is rightful german clay but lost because the entire world teamed up against him and his allies betrayed him
You're fucking retarded
>>
Kaiser Wilhelm did literally nothing wrong. Russia was the fucking idiot for defending Serbs against Austria-Hungary (Did Tsar Nick really beleive that the assassination of the heir would go unpunished by Franz Josef. FFS they weren't even going to capture Serbia, it was only a punitive expedition to BTFO the Black Hand).Weimar republic and the rape (aka the Treaty of Versailles) set up the stage for WW2. Also Germans are pretty efficient and somewhat autistic but I can respect their affinity for technology.

>why so many german threads?
>>
>>76869229
I tolerate
>>
Muh heritage and a once great nation, but the people are too blindly loyal to 'muh Mutti Merkel'
>>
File: IMG_1077.jpg (168KB, 1024x1024px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1077.jpg
168KB, 1024x1024px
>Giving lands to these countries was a complete waste. Europe would be so much better if these areas had remained German.
>>
Too overcrowded
>>
I believe you should still be paying for what your fathers did during WWII. I think you were let off to easy, just because of the paranoic US policy towards Russia and some Nuremberg shit, bleaching trials. What you did in that war, you should be paying for generations to come. Same thing for the Japs.
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.