[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Can Chicago still be called a functioning city?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 3

File: chicongo.png (726KB, 830x763px) Image search: [Google]
chicongo.png
726KB, 830x763px
Can Chicago still be called a functioning city?
>>
>>76867757
It's fine, so long as you don't enter the containment zones i mean vibrant diverse urban communities. Seriously though it seems like a shit place to live even without the violence.
>>
>Chicago used to be one of the centres of Czech diaspora
>>
>>76870239

So ban Czechs to keep the country safe?
>>
>>76870245
Import more Czechs to make the country safe
>>
>>76870181
What the hell happened?
Did every gang in the city got the idea that the other gangs are celebrating and ambushed each other?
>>
>>76867757
#JeSuisChicago
>>
that will be normal everywhere in 2050
>>
>>76870477
It's warm outside and everyone is out partying and drinking, and that includes the criminal underclass. Disputes are bound to happen. The thing you have to remember about those people is, they have very little to lose except their pride and they generally aren't good at resolving arguments with any degree of civility.
>>
>>76867757
Fugg, those are civil war numbers.
>>
>>76867757
Nope, i'll never understand why anyone would live in that shithole.
>>
>>76867757
>>76870741
The overwhelming majority of that sort of crime happens in the shitty neighborhoods in the south or west sides. The northside is nice to live in.
>>
>>76870674
that and
>bang bang outside
>probably some fireworks outside
>>
>>76867757
white people with options moved out, went to shit real fast after that.
>>
>>76870181
>>76871967
>it's only some parts
>it's the nignogs
Doesn't make it any better, don't be in denial.
>>
It's only blacks who cares.
>>
>our blacks are literally committing genocide against themselves
>>
>>76872293
Whites never lived on the south side. It's been a shithole for a hundred years now.
>>
remember that brit who wanted to move to Chicago lmao
>>
File: Screenshot_2017-07-04-23-22-49.png (1MB, 720x1280px) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_2017-07-04-23-22-49.png
1MB, 720x1280px
>>76872401
I'm not in denial, I'm just saying it's not the entire city that has that problem. The only problem the vast majority had on July 4th was the smoke from all the fireworks going off across the city.
Thread posts: 20
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.