[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>no european team has ever won the world series

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 3

File: 2016-World-Series-Logo[1].png (76KB, 570x375px) Image search: [Google]
2016-World-Series-Logo[1].png
76KB, 570x375px
>no european team has ever won the world series
>>
File: retard apu.png (146KB, 671x519px) Image search: [Google]
retard apu.png
146KB, 671x519px
>>76862511
SPLENDID thread anon
you should post more
>>
>>76862535
They don't play
>>
>>76862541
not very well, at least
>>
>>76862511
Nobody plays it. You guys brag about being good at a game you invented and only you play.
>>
File: 1488493845339.jpg (28KB, 400x380px) Image search: [Google]
1488493845339.jpg
28KB, 400x380px
>>76864781
>and only you play.
>>
>>76864781
Japan has a baseball league
>>
>>76862511
A league of their own only
>>
>>76864833
>>76864865
>The rules are essentially those of Major League Baseball, but technical elements are slightly different: The Nippon league uses a smaller baseball, strike zone, and playing field.
Doesn't this fucks things up a little bit? They're specializing in different things.
>>
>>76864781
having a unique sporting culture is great though, instead of just divegrass, divegrass and more divegrass
>>
>>76864971
Isn't baseball super popular in Latin America?
>>
>>76864781
Baseball unironically seems like a fun sport though, unlike the Brits and their retarded cricket.
>>
>>76865001
In SOUTH America I learned recently that Venezuela likes it but I'm sure the rest of the countries don't give a fuck about it.
>>
>>76864992
Of course but you don't hear cricket players and other dudes saying their athletes are the goddamn best of the world everyone else is shit, low quality and poor.

>>76865009
Even though I don't know the rules of any of them. I have to admit I liked more what I've seen of Baseball so far. Cricket looks kind of like you put it retarded.
>>
>>76865079
pretty sure 'World' from 'World Series' refers to a sponsorship. Very American still
>>
>>76865029
Cuba, DR and Venezuela are the only relevant latin countries that really like it. Some of the smaller islands and Central American countries play as well, and also northern Mexico somewhat as well.

Basically any place that got steamrolled by American imperialism in the pre-cold war days.
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.