[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Why do French people pronounce the R with their throats?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 3

Why do French people pronounce the R with their throats?
>>
nature of the language
>>
nature of the frog's physiology
>>
It is in their nature.
>>
we japanse have most beautiful pronounciations of L and R.
>>
>>76860274
Why do black women like French Cock so much? It's not fair. I got cucked by a Frenchman at a music festival while I was flirting with a literal 9/10 black girl. He wasn't even better looking, she just spoke French better than Norwegian or English.
>>
>>76860438
Like attracts like
>>
I would cum inside that chick so much that whoever would pull me out would call my benis a pastry injector.

Also that dude looks like Dane Dehaan
>>
a lot of european languages use choking sounds to represent letters, because europeans are so used to gagging on bbc
>>
>>76860575
simply ebic X d
>>
>>76860274
Why yanks pronounce the letter Z wrong?
>>
>>76860673
Sachary
>>
File: raby.jpg (92KB, 1080x1080px) Image search: [Google]
raby.jpg
92KB, 1080x1080px
*hold your hands*
>>
>>76860852
>respond with "...so uh *clears throat* do you like memes?"

This is nice rp btw tbqh
>>
File: tumblr_oa48rlyXvQ1rnkegvo1_500.jpg (82KB, 500x621px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_oa48rlyXvQ1rnkegvo1_500.jpg
82KB, 500x621px
>>76860915
of course i do anon
>>
>>76860673
For the record, it's called "izzard". Don't let any subhumans tell you otherwise.
>>
>>76860274
The nobility got tired of rolling r's and so they came up with this, then the people follow.
True story
>>
>>76860274
Not throat, back of the tongue.
>>
>>76861920
that's where the throat is
>>
>>76860274
because the are germanic
>>
It's to hork up all that German cum
>>
>>76860436
derete thisu
>>
>>76860274
too much semen stuck in their throats and they're desperately trying to get rid of it
>>
I don't know, it sounds silly. We used to roll the r just like in any other romance languages
>>
>>76861897
Wasn't there a prince/king with speech issues, the royal court started to imitate him for some reason and common rabble followed suit. Same happened in Sweden.
Thread posts: 25
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.