[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Is Argentina more European or Latin AMerican in terms of culture

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 2

File: 1494263309082.png (944KB, 800x570px) Image search: [Google]
1494263309082.png
944KB, 800x570px
Is Argentina more European or Latin AMerican in terms of culture
>>
There is nothing European outside of Europe
>>
Argentina is probably the worst of them economically speaking, they will NEVER get better, they're doomed
>>
>>76860165
where's the broofs
>>
>>76860165
B-b-but the beef exports?
>>
>>76860198
dependence on agriculture makes them 3rd world in terms of productivity
>>
File: IMG_0006.jpg (34KB, 600x332px)
IMG_0006.jpg
34KB, 600x332px
>>76859638
>>
sage and hide
>>
>>76860179
It's one of the most corrupted country in the world, black Africa tier (I know Brazil has their problems, no need to tell me that I'm not from here)

I think they have something around 40% inflation, the worth of their currency is divided be 2 each year

They renegotiated the debt with the US, but they can't keep up to their promises

They have literally zero resources, and in the distant future we will rely less and less on agriculture ; also >>76860214 thinks this is 1941 again

I work with them and I can assure you they're a bunch of lazy fucks who will never strive for their own sake. I've been working with them for 3 years and they've never said "yes", they always answer "why not", so that's saying a lot
>>
>>76860214
>dependence on agriculture makes them 3rd world in terms of productivity
This statement tries so hard to be intelligent, yet it fails misserably.
>>
>>76859638
we are mostly of european descent, but we have our own thing going.
and no, most of the people I know and myself do not feel latin american, even though we literally are by definition.
>>
>>76860289
why ? if it's true. I don't know whether the argentinian economy is based on natural resources or not, but if that's the current situation, he's right
>>
>>76859663
Vladvostock?
>>
>>76860351
First of all, productivity refers to every activity, not just industry.

Secondly, being an agricultural country doesn't condemn you to being a third world country. Just look at New Zealand or Australia. They have no industry,
>>
>>76860423
you're not white get over it faggot.
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.