[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Mexico Travel

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 2

What are some things to do in Mexico City , and dos and don'ts?
Mexico travel thread?
>>
File: Sin título.png (620KB, 1110x1113px) Image search: [Google]
Sin título.png
620KB, 1110x1113px
Ask any specific questions and I could answer some questions
>>
>>76854223
>do
Stay away from Mexico
>don'ts
Go to Mexico
>>
>>76854540
spbp
>>
>>76854515
1.)How much Spanish can I get by with?
2.) What are good places to visit?
>>
>>76854223
dont come
this place its a shithole
>>
>>76855347
Most people don't know a single bit of English, but it is inevitable you will find someone who does, most of them will try to help you within their possibilities if you ask them nicely.

- Historic centre: Zócalo, Bellas Artes Palace, Postal Palace, National Palace, The Metropolitan Cathedral, Latin American Tower, madero street (tons of bars), Café Tacuba (to have some breakfast), Alameda Central park, Blue House, Mayor Temple (aztec ruins), San Ildefonso College museum, Franz Mayer museum (+ like 30 museums around the place), Ideal Bakery, etc. All within a few blocks of each other walking, and between 3 metro stations.

- Historic centre of Coyocán: Frida Kahlo House museum, Trotsky House museum, Coyoacán flea Market, viveros de coyoacán nursery tree park, Anahuacali museum, the cantinas (bars) and restaurants near the central church, churro stands, pulque (ancient alcoholic beverage) places, etc. All relatively close to coyoacán metro station

- Chapultepec: Chapultepec Castle (National History Museum), Chapultepec forest, National Museum of Anthropology, the Zoo, I guess, Heroic Cadets monument, etc. Close to 3 metro stations

- Xochimilco: Pretty much eat and drink inside a little boat with mariachi music around you in what remains from the Aztec canals. This one is far away from all metro stations, but you can arrive in a taxi or the "light" train

- Roma / Condesa neighbourhoods: Hipster art deco streets full of bars and restaurants, too many to mention as they are in pretty much every street. Nice place to meet girls, and the most communicated place in the city, transport wise

- Desierto de los Leones forest: some old catholic convent in the middle of the woods

There are more places (Polanco, San Angel, Las Lomas, El Pedregal, The forest part of Tlalpan, Guadalupe Basilic, Luis Barragán house etc. But those are the main ones

Close to Mexico City, (2 hour drive) are the Teotihuacan ruins. And the Iztaccíhuatl-Popocatépetl national park
>>
>>76854223
>mexico city
Anon...
>>
>>76854515
That's a pretty nice pic anon.
>>
>>76855388
i like colonia polanco
>>
>>76854223
don't stay in a 15 dollar hotel like I did i was pretty sure I was going to be murdered. you can find really nice air bnb for around 40
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.