[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

How can one Kim be so based?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 27
Thread images: 2

File: images(2).jpg (9KB, 348x145px) Image search: [Google]
images(2).jpg
9KB, 348x145px
https://www.theguardian.com/world/2017/jul/05/a-gift-for-the-american-bastards-north-koreas-kim-fires-back-at-trump

>Fires a new, super duper missile on July 4th
>Calls it "a gift for the american bastards on their independence day"

Ayyyyy ajajajaaaajaaa
>>
ofc this plays into trumps banter rhetoric

if you take away all the politicizing all you get is 2 people trying to communicate
>>
Fuck off hapa chink
>>
I am on Kim's side 2bh
>>
bastards is just the usual term the north koreans use for the united states, or anything else that is seen as opposition to the regime

it quite literally refers to the united states in all their history texts as "the bastards"
>>
>>76850545
The worst part is that both Kim and Trump have the mentality of a middle schooler, imagine if Kim had a Twitter account as well.
>>
>put an american kid on deaths door then send him back to america so he can die before his parents
>finish icbm and test it on the 4th

no wonder americans are so easy to bully
>>
>>76850761
at this point america is real life satire
just look at cnn fiasco lel
>>
>>76850699
>imagine if Kim had a Twitter account as well.
I wish
Politics and shitposting would become unduistinguishable
>>
>>76850761
Top banter
>>
ABSOLUTE MADMAN
>>
>>76850699

Who would win in a wrestling fight, Kim or the Don?
>>
>>76851227
Don because he's probably taller and heavier.
What wins between stubborn ego and autistic screeching?
>>
>>76850679
this has a point. """korean""" has lots of such strange cuss words that are a mix of their ghetto trash and lefty "our struggle against bourgeois" ish propaganda and that word doesnt exactly mean "bastards" in english, i suppose. the others are the same as what he says every time.

and if he really was gonna taunt the us, the missile wouldve actually had to reach the pacific ocean at least, but he shot it for the usual point even though its an icbm, aside from whether or not its real. hes faithfully still been careful about it to not get over the red line.
>>
>>76851570
I just hope he hits japan for real.
>>
Who's fatter, Trump and Kim?
>>
>>76851869
i recognize you. your post doesnt get me, because i know you. use a proxy next time. i think american flag is the best cause its hard to tell them apart.
>>
>>76851983
*or
>>
>>76851983
Kim by a country mile. Are you blind?
>>
Can't we just bomb them already?
>>
>>76850699
Holy fuck, that is a great idea. Somebody tell Kim to get twitter.
>>
>>76850761
Top fucking kek.

>>76850826
>just look at cnn fiasco
???
>>
>>>/pol/
>>
>>76850625
Hi I am home actually.
>>
>>76850699
He would actually be very reasonable, if you ever read official North Korean statements they are very well-written and make an impression of something a person who is stern, but conceptually good and perhaps in a tough situation, would write.
>>
File: 1499215494808.jpg (152KB, 419x419px) Image search: [Google]
1499215494808.jpg
152KB, 419x419px
>>76850545
KYS
I don't wanna die at battlefield.
Did you ever seriously think about being bombed by norks artillery at least for once?

When Norks fired bombs and rockets at our territory in 2011, I and my family even planned an emergency plan.
>>
>>76862558
>Did you ever seriously think about being bombed by norks artillery at least for once?

yes, america deserves to be hit with at least 100 nukes to be honest.
Thread posts: 27
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.