[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

An entire nation bullied put of a website...

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 48
Thread images: 3

File: images.png (1KB, 255x170px) Image search: [Google]
images.png
1KB, 255x170px
An entire nation bullied put of a website...
>>
It's ok buddy. I still like you.
>>
First thing in the morning, what do I see. Two million viewers, laughing with me. Unicef weeps and steps away. But whatever they do, India's poop won't go away.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_peUxE_BKcU
>>
POO IN THE-

nah I like you too. just don't make raping women your national sport
>>
You have ten seconds to name one country with an anus on it's flag..
>>
>>76832095
I don't hate Indians, but why do they smell so bad? not trying to be offensive here, just curious why.
>>
>>76832260
Do we? I'm curious. Is this really true? I've heard this many times on 4chan.
>>
>>76832335
Yeah, Indians do smell. But your not the only ones though. Chinese also smell. And blacks also smell.

But then again, the Japanese often say white people smell.
>>
>>76832388
every people smell funny to other peoples

kind of like other peoples houses
>>
>>76832388
>>76832335
Blacks smell a bit, but not too strong, I don't notice the smell on other races, Indians and Pakis on the other hand have a very noticeable smell to me. must be because I'm not used to their odor.
>>
>>76832388
>the Japanese often say white people smell

all races think they don't smell, to me whites always smelt of dried sweat

but I think every race can agree on that Indians does smell the weirdest because it's a mix of body odor+result of their spice-heavy diet.
>>
You guys are retarded, how can an entire ethnicity smell the same? lol.
Some people don't shower and they smell, it has nothing to do with the fellow being indian/black/whatever.
>>
>>76832095
the colors of your shitty flag make me puke if i see it after meal.
>>
>>76832516
to be fair your flag has ugly colors too
>>
>>76832486
t. Smelly McCheese
>>
It's mostly the food that causes foreigners to have a smell I think. Indian and Chinese people who live here don't have their respective national smells but the ones living there
>>
>>76832486
You are either a pajeet, basement dweller or you have never set foot outside of your city/country which has a small population of all other ethnicity.
>>
>>76832388
>the Japanese often say white people smell
I hate to say it but it's quite noticeable that whites have genetically strong odor from body besides the others by far.
>>
>>76832388
japs smell like fishy and soy sauce and they say we smell like garlic and kimchi
>>
Mandatory watch for any India thread
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mPne-q4ynts
>>
>>76832486
I've only had one encounter with an Indian that didn't catch my nose's attention out of multiple encounters. that's why I'm genuinely curious.
>>
>>76832567
Haha yeah, I heard several times white people smell like sour milk.
>>
>>76832596
>look ma, my first proxy post!

do a bit of research on your gook v nip arguments first next time.
>>
>>76832559
No.

>>76832577
No. Matter of fact, I've been to foreign countries like US and the blacks didn't smell any different than the whites there.
The few Indian people I met didn't smell different either.

How can it sound logical for you to say that an entire population of 1,3 billion people smell different than white people? what the fuck.
They're not born with a certain body odor you know.
>>
>>76832577
>>76832478
you are indians of east asia smelly af you guys have to wash your hair at least once every two days also please clean your teeth
>>
>>76832648
>people look different, have different sweat glands, different ear wax, different diets, even dogs can smell different races

>but we're all equal guys. I don't smell anything. I'm blind and deaf.
>>
>>76832648
it's most likely the diet, then. those people you met were locals; they've probably been eating the same food ever since they were young. The ones we're talking about are recent migrants and other tourists.
>>
>>76832095
Grow a thicker skin 2bh. Nothing is stopping from you to banter back, considering there's enough ammunition to fire on most flags here.
>>
>>76832707
All bullshit.

https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/1485761

>Anatomically, the amount of sweat glands in black and white skins is identical and varies with climatic changes but not with racial factors. Likewise, sweating is thought to be similar in both races, taking into account the contradictory results from studies, but black subjects withstand humid heat better while whites cope better with dry heat.

The only people that 'smell' different to me are Arabs because of the amount of perfume they put on, but again that's not body odor.

>>76832742
I haven't been to India so I'm not going to judge, but the Indians I've met here don't smell like poo in the loo. Nor do the blacks in US.

And honestly I can say with certainty that most of you haven't either so I don't understand why locals smell different to you guys than to me.
You guys must have a sixth sense I'm missing out or something.
>>
File: the pot calls the kettle.jpg (91KB, 1535x777px) Image search: [Google]
the pot calls the kettle.jpg
91KB, 1535x777px
>>76833007
This
>>
>>76833032
Holy shit man, how are you allowed to have an opinion when you are so uneducated.

>The non-functional ABCC11 allele is predominant among East Asians (80–95%), but very low in other ancestral groups (0–3%).[4] Most of the world's population have the gene that codes for the wet-type earwax and normal body odor; however, East Asians are genetically predisposed for the allele associated with the dry-type earwax and a reduction in body odor.[4][16][18] East Asians (Chinese, Koreans, and Japanese) have fewer apocrine sweat glands compared to people of other descent, making East Asians less prone to body odor.[20][21] The reduction in body odor and sweating may be due to adaptation to colder climates by their ancient Northeast Asian ancestors
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Body_odor
If you follow the link you even see the composition of the sweat of asians is different.

More quotes:
>Humans can olfactorily detect blood-related kin.[12] Mothers can identify by body odor their biological children, but not their stepchildren
>Babies can recognize their mothers by smell while mothers, fathers, and other relatives can identify a baby by smell
>>
>>76833176
Plus it's known that other bodily fluids are also affected by your diet. Surely you've heard about eating fruits to make your cum sweeter and so on.
>>
>>76833227
Different races also have different bacteria living on their skin.
>>
>>76832095
Poo in the loo. Turks also bullied, u are not alone
>>
File: 12512512515.jpg (39KB, 634x447px) Image search: [Google]
12512512515.jpg
39KB, 634x447px
>>76832095
Patel please...
>>
>>76832095
pppp-p-p-poo
>>
>>76832095
Kyun apni maa chudwa rha hai yahan gandmare?
>>
P-P-P-POO 2 THE LOO~~
let's take the
POO 2 THE LOO~~
>>
>>76832260
>but why do they smell so bad?
are you kidding me with that? We both how shit tier our cuntries are, pls stop acting like first world citizen.
>>
>>76832095
was it actually that bad? i wasnt here for most of it
>>
P O O
O
O
>>
>>76832335
not sure if troll but I'll answer anyway.

Yes you do smell in general. But i notice that the ones who grew up here or from other parts of asia like singapore don't smell anything at all.
>>
>>76834286
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_peUxE_BKcU

we can put you up to date
>>
Indians are leaving 4chan? You're shitting me.
>>
>>76834255
hey, I'm just asking. don't think I'm implying anything.
>>
>>76832707
>different diets
What?
>>
>>76832335
Almost all of the Indians I've had to share a small space with here in Australia, have fucking stunk. As if they never showered and consumed garlic and spices 24/7. Really fucking awful, to be honest. Dry heave inducing.

Maybe it's a cutural thing. I know back in India a lot of your guys are obsessed with the Ganges so maybe the Indians over here roll around in shit and sewage to quell homesickness.

Either way, Indians fucking stink, man. You guys make Italians smell nice by comparison, which is impressive.
>>
>>76832095
Bunch of soft cunts.
Thread posts: 48
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.