[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Why our ancestor didn't try to

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 4

Build great empire on 17~19 century

Because of this, I have to learn English every day

fuck you G.B.
>>
>>76830511
Historically Korean was too shitty and bitch colony of china,mongol and Japan, to make great empire. Baka desu?
>>
Korea was in the Ming dynasty side. So Korea was in the enemy side for Manchurian.
The Ming collapsed in 1644. Then Manchurian conquered China and built the Qing dynasty.
Therefore the Qing oppressed Korea.
>>
File: Korean Empire.png (100KB, 304x701px) Image search: [Google]
Korean Empire.png
100KB, 304x701px
>>76830511
they tried
>>
>>76830511
Seriously,Korea is not a bad/weak country.

The biggest mistake they make is the location.

Surrounded by China,Japan and Russia,that make you guys look really weak.
>>
>>76830511
>Because of this, I have to learn English every day
Before or after you are paid to teach it to Koreans? How much longer have you got on your work visa?
>>
File: jDI3EDP.png (121KB, 319x525px) Image search: [Google]
jDI3EDP.png
121KB, 319x525px
Never forget you were kangz once, 20th century was just a temporary setback by the white man and jap man keeping you down
>>
File: 0a5.png (282KB, 317x1442px) Image search: [Google]
0a5.png
282KB, 317x1442px
>>76835146
>The war that changed the universe
>>
>>76830511
its all because of chinks. you hate on japan everyday but you should learn about what chinks gave to that empire

those lame ass 兩班 양반 were a bunch of hyper chink sympathizers/slaves and believed that everything chinks do is nothing wrong. chinks ensured they can govern the empire on their own and chink army doesnt invade it. though as always, instead chinks demanded you fucked up things. you had to sacrifice a bunch of your virgin girls and all that gems because chinks wanted such sex dolls and your "true" "sincere" loyalty. these aint lies.

though you wont get convinced by this. youve ignored those virgin sex dolls which were definitely much more than the comfort women cause you dont think it was not hardship for arcane reasons, still love chinks deep down
>>
>>76835631
>dont think it was not hardship
it was hardship

you dont have to learn english everyday. you can reform your country by getting rid of chinkshit. you dont have to like japan, nobody expects that here. but better eliminate chinkshit from your country. though i know you only try to wipe japanese shit out.
>>
Truly the Poland of Asia.
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.