[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Question

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 30
Thread images: 3

File: image.jpg (23KB, 300x200px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
23KB, 300x200px
If wh*te "people" are native to the earth why do their sensitive skins burn in the sun with any substantial exposure?

Clearly these pale devils are but a twisted artifice of the grand magus Yakub and his melanin sciences.
>>
I'm fake-white and I turn brown if I stay in the sun, feels good man
>>
File: europa_bosques.jpg (248KB, 795x1274px) Image search: [Google]
europa_bosques.jpg
248KB, 795x1274px
Because Europe used to be a really big dark forest.
>>
Everyone burns under the sun, given enough exposure.
Whites just burn easier.
>>
the sun damages the skin of all humans my trisomal friend
>>
>>76826641
This makes me sad
>>
File: tf1b-dwdtlor.jpg (411KB, 1149x804px) Image search: [Google]
tf1b-dwdtlor.jpg
411KB, 1149x804px
wh*tes are literal subhumans
>>
>>76826641
We still have lots of forests here you subhuman
>>
>>76826609
>wh*te
>it's actually r*d
>>
>>76826609
If niggers are native to the earth then why do they need vitamin D supplementation to survive in high latitudes?
>>
>>76826752
Europe has more forests now than in 1850.
>>
>>76826996
Got an image/source for that?
>>
>>76827501
Possible, less use of wood as energy source, More forest biomass due less agriculture, etc.
>>
>>76827501
I found some sources, but the gif images are gone, except for the 9gag one.

But we use less wood for building, energy source etc., we plant forests and replant trees when cutting one.
>>
>>76826609
What if you live in a country that never gets that hot?
>>
>>76826609
peoples migrate around lot (not even considering the last 500 years), no one is really "native" in the true sense. Also not everyone does this, I'm very pale and I don't burn or red easily.
>>
>>76827632
I got a sunburn in England during march, you white devil.
>>
>>76826609

it's called tanning m8

we have the ability to become brown when needed

your ilk get's sick if not constantly exposed to tropical sunlight as the sun is blocked by your abnormal melanin concentration, getting you a deficiency of vitamin d
>>
>>76828555
>we
rapebaby please
>>
>>76828561

do you kiss your mother with that mouth ?
>>
>>76828405
Hehe >:3
>>
>Pale in the winter
>Tanned in the summer

I am your god
>>
>>76830350
Isn't almost everybody like that?
>>
>>76826609
That's because people spend less time outdoor so the skin isn't used to tan, so when they go to the beach for their 2 weeks holiday, they burn from being 12h in the sun.
I live in south western France. We get a lot of sun and everyone tan nicely.
I once had a British student coming to the uni in my town that had sunburns at first but after 2 years had a lovely tan.
>>
>>76828603
He is typing
>>
>>76830496
Do you finger your mother with that finger?
>>
>>76826996
yep, Estonia for example has more forest than ever before in history.
>>
>>76826609
These threads makes me unconfortable.
>>
>>76826609
If blsck ppl sre natove to the earth how come they die in the water?
>>
everybody tans equally over here. the germans, the meds, the slavs
Thread posts: 30
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.