[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

american beer

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 4

File: 22522548_digital-image.png (277KB, 600x600px) Image search: [Google]
22522548_digital-image.png
277KB, 600x600px
I'm from Europe and this week a local store launched some american products (one of which was the Duff beer from "The Simpsons"). Now I'll admit I am a fan of the show, I'm laughing my ass off everytime I watch it, but this beer is pure shit. I've had lots of beer types Bock Weizen Weissbier Pils and know when I'm served real beer and some piss in a can. I like your BBQ (looking at you Kansas and Texas), americans really do it well, but your beer is utterly horrible. I'm sorry, has anyone else had the bad experience of drinking american beer ?
>>
Bumping for annons
>>
File: Canadian_beer.gif (2MB, 558x360px) Image search: [Google]
Canadian_beer.gif
2MB, 558x360px
American beer is widely ridiculed in my cunt
>>
so a parody beer is bad? also its brewed in germany so the only american thing about it is the 21st century fox license
>>
Look I heard american beer is bad, there are articles about it, I wanted to try it I am aware it's some kind of a parody beer, but I asume your beer has a bad name for a reason. It may be brewed in Germany, but it''s not german and it's definetly not brewed by the german law of purity (Reinheitsgebot)
>>
>>76815591
It's supposed to be based off those shitty mass-market beers that fat midwesterners drink like Pabst Blue Ribbon and shit.

pic related is the patrician american beer
>>
American beer is just yellow water
>>
Well it had a faint taste of barley and an aftertaste of water. Which brand of american beer would you recommend, if you claim there are good breweries ?
>>
>>76815591
You need to drink some microbrews, not pleb-tier piss water
>>
what's the difference between beer and chops?

Also, gambrinus. I heard it's great.
>>
Sounds reasonable, but why isn't it like something common, I mean germans have really good beer in their stores and it's not that expensive. If you try selling what you called pleb-tier piss water you'd be dissed by thousends of consumers. So why don't you have good beer in the stores that is brewed, the way they brew it in microbrews ? It will surely bring more profit
>>
bump for interest
>>
>>76816674
Plenty of our stores sell microbrews. The mainstream piss-tier shit like Bud light is just some super cheap drink for parties when you want to buy alcohol for your guests to drink but don't want to spend much money
>>
>>76816674
Prohibition completely destroyed beermaking in the US and even after it was repealed, economic circumstances (depression, world war 2, import restrictions) meant that the only beer that was cheap to produce was a very light pilsner. So that's what Americans developed a taste for and what most of our big domestic brands go for.

Other shit is catching on now, but it's a generational thing.
>>
>>76816031

That was a great movie. R.I.P John Candy.
>>
>>76816924
Ive never actually seen canadian bacon, is it worth a watch?
>>
>>76816631
Gambrinus is ok, but it's not the first beer that comes to my mind if I have to recommend one.
>>
>>76817029
Yes. It pokes fun at both of us.
>>
File: 87648746.gif (1MB, 500x281px) Image search: [Google]
87648746.gif
1MB, 500x281px
>>76815591
>ctrl+f: microbr

>>76816522
>>76816674
>>76816862
*loads gun*
>>
alcohol is haram
>>
>>76820090
t. microbrain
Thread posts: 21
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.