[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Philippines

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 3

File: flag-of-the-philippines-1919.jpg (26KB, 700x296px) Image search: [Google]
flag-of-the-philippines-1919.jpg
26KB, 700x296px
30 year old virgin here, should I get me a Philippines gf?
>>
yes, if a 58 years old can get 19 years old one, then you should get an 11 years old one
>>
File: Wedding-8.jpg (43KB, 300x225px) Image search: [Google]
Wedding-8.jpg
43KB, 300x225px
>>76792972
Go for it faggot
>>
>>76792972
10 percent of Ph is gay (srsly). Why don't you get a bf instead? Those baklas will be dying for American cock.
>>
File: maxresdefault.jpg (153KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
maxresdefault.jpg
153KB, 1920x1080px
>>76793139
He is right
>>
>>76792972
get in while you still can because the war on prostitution and human trafficking would be our leader's next target, and we're winning on the war on drugs
>>
No dude, have at least a modicum of self respect.. Flips are not good looking by any standards. And Their language is horrible, like puĆ¾ting your brain thru a cheesegrater. And only the creepiest oldest degenerates get flip wives, they knownthat and your countrymen know that.

You can get a ukrainian or any east european for just as much, and they may even have a useable womb and your kids will look somewhat like you. Work hard and make some cash, youll have dozens of qtpi slavs willing to make a future with you.
>>
>>76796428
t. Zhang
>>
>>76796428
yes, please tell him we don't want anglocunts here. thanks
>>
>>76796485

Chinese are better than flips, but singapore is utter shit. You cant speak mandarin properly, and you cant speak english properly, you cant even speak malay properly. You are a disgusting pigs breakfast of incompatible scraps, and your every move is controlled by a hereditory dictator.

Singapore is the best evidence as to why multiculturalism does not work- it only produces a disgusting vomit of churned and fermented rot. Without the colombo plan your city state would be nothing.

>>76796580
Yes, leave the world most powerful (hybrid) race to themselves, as a warning to others. Also, please stop sending your god awful "nurses" overseas. Ive seen too many die as a result of their incomoetence. At least declare war first, this is some jap-tier our of the sun bullshit.
>>
>>76796428
I was just going to say. Damn, get a mail order bride from Ukraine or Bulgaria or something, at least they're white.
>>
>>76796428
>And only the creepiest oldest degenerates get flip wives
For example, one Art Bell.
>>
>>76796580
Our government should do something about these retards coming here. Especially Australians, they need to be put on a visa.
>>
>>76797053
t. Zhang the PRC immigrant
>>
>>76796428
>>76796428
this
>>
>>76792972
No.
>>
>>76797053
Who pissed in your cereal?
>>
>>76797053
thanks, and lel no, we make good money by cucking you into giving us your jobs.
Thread posts: 18
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.