[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

How are Northern Europeans the happiest countries when they

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 44
Thread images: 3

File: chart.jpg (64KB, 465x720px) Image search: [Google]
chart.jpg
64KB, 465x720px
How are Northern Europeans the happiest countries when they pay hefty taxes?
>>
they know the joy of taxation
>>
>>76792214
no turks
>>
they have so much money left they can afford everything
the taxmoney go to their free education, gov programs, okay healthcare

its a win win situation, only middle class wanabe greedy jews hate taxation as if thatd prevent them from becoming rich
>>
Because even after my 29.7% tax I have more money left than I need every month.

And since my taxes has already payed for all other expenses like healthcare etc I don't have to worry about such things.
I can spend and save as much money as I like.
>>
>>76792214
They effectively pay less than Americans for many essentials
>>
>>76792214
The taxes we pay are directed back into the society, mostly.
>>
>>76792250
Lol,no Turks. We've got 400000 roaming this country
>>
>>76792214
Ugh, We are too depressed to even be on this list.
>>
>shitaly
>>
>>76792214
They earn a shitton of money and don't have to struggle about anything.
>>
>>76792214
Taxes that go to society rather than personal is good.
>>
>>76792376
heaven
>>
>>76793466
How can you be happy when half of your income goes to the State and is spent mostly on Southern Italy?
>>
>>76792850
>rich people can afford psychiatric care
woah.... makes think.... next thing you're gona tell me that they diagnose more tumor in population than OECD avrage as well
>>
Well I know my taxes goes into society, sure some fund the refugees bla bla but most of it still goes back to me and my family.
>healthcare
>education
>social security
Pretty much everything we need is paid for by taxes including infrastructure etc.
And I pay around 25% in taxes, still around 2900 dollars left each month. And I only work 6 hours/day.
>>
>>76792850
Antidepressant consumption is a meme statistic because it's prescribed to just about anyone for something as simple as being stressed at work. I'd imagine it going down since it's all been exposed in media already.
>>
>>76794467
topkek
>>
>>76792214
Because so many things are free when you pay high taxes. When you have free education and healthcare there are just less things to worry about.

Also being a small rich country is generally a good thing.
>>
>>76794677
Live is good. I don't care either.
>>
>>76794701
This.
Got antidepressants prescribed for having headaches and a bad stomach..
>>
>>76792214
Happiness in the North is simply the absence of suffering. It's similar to apathy, which pervades all aspects of life there.
>>
>>76792214
Decent equality when it comes income, so literally the hefty taxes
>>
Something I've learned is every pro-northern Europe stat is usually memes based. These drunken alienated people only say they are happy to save face.

Northern Europe has over double the suicde rate of Southern Europe. Food for thought when gauging happiness.
>>
>>76794677
I work 8 hours/day and have $2000 left after taxes each month. Life isnt fair.
>>
>>76793894
Any goods are very expensive in Sweden.
>>
File: ad.png (36KB, 719x210px) Image search: [Google]
ad.png
36KB, 719x210px
>>76798043
Yeah, but our purchasing power is way higher than yours despite that.
>>
>>76798291
Literally meme site.
>>
>>76792214
http://uk.businessinsider.com/countries-largest-antidepressant-drug-users-2016-2

Directly linked to the use of antidepressants.

Seriously, who would seriously prefer any of these northern shitholes to Italy / Greece / South of France?
>>
Because those meme, happiness based indexes are total bullshit based on arbitrary nonsense. Like how do you even quantify whether one country is more happy than the other one, it's the same shit with that retarded well being score.
Fuck Europe and their shitty meme stats.
>>
>>76798415
Italy and France are great, but Greece is a certified shithole. It's more than just GDP crap too, there's nothing good about modern Greece
>>
>>76798502
Partying with cheap booze in Ios is not representative of Greece, my British friend.
>>
>>76792214

Because of the methodology used which clearly puts Northern Europe qualities over others criteria that are not used.

Not Saying the Swiss are not happy, just that I am not sure we're happier than our neighbours (except for the french, those cunts are depressive as fuck)
>>
>>76798415
the entire youth of italy, everybody there wants to get the fuck out ASAP and it makes total sense cause there's jack shit to do over there, nice food and scenery only get you so far in a country that's completely and utterly corrupt and a huge youth unemployment rate.
>>
>>76792214

Their high taxes also remove a lot of high costs that are suffered by other with their low taxes, specifically school and education.
>>
>>76798415
What the fuck is going on in Iceland?
>>
>>76792214

not long ago they used to be homogenous and rich
>>
>>76798596
fucking embarrassing
>>
>>76798596

Lack of sunlight during the winter.
>>
>>76792850

90 people per 1000 having anti-depressants would not massively affect a general populations happiness.
>>
>>76798450
> t. Pajeet Singh Thrivandrarapuraram
>>
>>76798596
Stop being so retarded. This doesnt measure happiness or depression, it only measures consumption of antidepressants.

I bet the consumption of antidepressants in North Korea, Syria, Somalia, Sudan etc is 0 or close to 0 - does that mean they are happier than all of the countries listed?
>>
>>76798730
>it only measures consumption of antidepressants
And that's what the chart says.
>>
>>76798326
>proofs
Thread posts: 44
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.