[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

WHAT WENT WRONG?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 65
Thread images: 5

>>
>>76790369
t.funnyjunk.
>>
And Indians are still poos-on-floor degenerates. NOTHING changes!
>>
>>76790401
>WE WUZ ARYAN AND SHEEET

t. The Original Arya
>>
>Brazil and Mexico
>"Empires"
>>
>>76790490
don't be jelly burger.
>>
>>76790416

STOP RAPING and maybe I'll respect you a bit.
>>
>>76790509
>RAPING
is what makes someone a 10/10 α.
>>
>>76790490
The Empire of Brazil was richer than the United States and had the 2nd largest naval fleet in the world, behind England.

Despite being an agrarian country
>>
>>76790537
What was an 'empire' about it besides the name? It was basically the same borders as today's Brazil.

Same thing with Mexico, except some leftovers from the Spanish empire that broke away soon after independence (or were taken lol)
>>
>>76790618
The good thing about the current Monarchy is that the king can dissolve Congress and call new elections. Besides the Monarch represents a national symbol. He will try to maintain stability and prestige in his own country, as he becomes unstable and the family will fall, different from momentary politicians. It is what I think
If Brazil were a Republic from the beginning it would become like Hispanic America(many countries), because it would have no head organizing the country. But perhaps it would even be better fragmented
>>
File: 1497259043745.png (165KB, 400x400px) Image search: [Google]
1497259043745.png
165KB, 400x400px
>>76790369
>the proud and prosper mexican empire
>>
>>76790369
The only true ones are Russian, Japanese and French. Never heard about Mexican or Brazlilian "empires"
>>
>>76790821
>Never heard about Mexican or Brazlilian "empires"
neither did I, before I visited this imageboard.
>>
>>76790369
Our only worth mentioning Empire was the one of Charlemagne, the one of Napoleon cost us too much death
>>
>>76790862
>the one of Napoleon cost us too much death
the only good french is a dead one.
>>
>>76790884
>was dominated by anglos for centuries
>we fought anglos imperialism
>still hate us
Cow-worshipper logic
>>
>>76791002
>we fought anglos imperialism
for their own imperialistic goals.
>>
>>76790884
Why hate frenches?
>>
>>76791002
>>76791033

Too bad French women are nothing but whores and crave superior Indian men :). Keep crying French cuckie!
>>
abysmal thread
>>
>>76790369
The samurai were gone by the time Japan established its empire, it was only an empire because of the head of state then.
>>
>>76791033
French imperialism is the good version of imperialism we took the ressources and built infrastucture as a compensation

Anglo imperialism is the bad version, they took the ressources without building any infrastructure and planed to genocided the natives

>>76791049
>superior
>Indian
>men

You're only allowed to call yourselves men when you're above 175cm m8
>>
>>76791062
your mother's cunt is abysmal.
>>
>>76790369
>that flag
>that post

hmmmm
>>
>>76791139
well, I agree with that assessment of yours, but as it's with terrorism, imperialism cannot be good, t b h.
>>
>>76791139
You did the exact same shit you dirty Gaul.
>>
>>76790369
Masks are falling off, that's it
>>
If you ask me, I prefer Brazil nowadays
>>
>>76790369
>Proud and prosper Mexican Empire
Bullshit, we've never known peace
>>
>>76792003
If anyone could have full knowledge of the past, they would prefer modern countries too
>>
>>76792038
but?
>>
>>76790416
>>76790527
>Original Arya
Dravidians have nothing to do with Indo-Iranic tribes.
>>
>>76790807
obviously done by a mexican
>>
>>76792423
neither do pastoral sheep fuckers.
>>
>>76790369
Japan was never much an empire to begin with.

They barely extended from Japan and frequently got into fights with themselves. The Japanese Emperor is a massive cuck who never ruled anything beyond 1000 AD and is only kept around for cultural-religious reasons by the de Facto powers in the country.

1868-1945 was a fluke.
>>
>insulting the french
There is literally nothing that anyone can do that will change the fact that France has a richer and greater culture that everyone elses
it's steeped in the blood and history of all of europe and will continue to be until she falls
>>
>>76791896
We only did it with algeria but algeria was neither planed as a terrtitiory to civilize but to genocide as a punishment for the white slavery
>>
>>76790369
Nothing.
Some "people" think empires are parades everyday and god-emperor bestowing grace upon them and not them living like a bunch of slaves.
>>
>>76790381
Indians aren't allowed on Funnyjunk anymore tho
>>
>>76793107
>2017
>he's not a corporate slave.
>>
>>76790369
>feared
not really. the russian empire was always a laughing stock
>>
>>76790369
>Japanese Empire
Heh, I never get tired of this joke, just as with the "German Empire"
>>
>>76793080
Aye, thanks a heap.

Everyone's jealousing us for being the weights to which is pinned every single event in Europe. Must be embarrassing when all your wars, your political struggles, your perceived victories or downfalls happened because France and Britain had a bit of rivalry between each other, and dragged everybody down with them.
>>
>>76792576
Oh yes, because there is totally no connection between Satem languages from Europe and India.

Moron.
>>
>>76790369
Fuck off larpers
>>
>>76794752
It gets pretty annoying from here too. If we just hadn't been cunts the both of us, we might have a stable(ish) middle east and parts of africa. No need to have fucking israel either if we weren't trying to nick bits of desert and all
>>
>>76794810
>he confuses ethnicity to linguistics
>>
File: image.jpg (27KB, 429x343px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
27KB, 429x343px
>>76790490
>>76790618
>>76790807
>>76792428
>amerishit "empire"
>>
>>76793098
Why am I scared of french ppl?
Youre all unhinged.
>>
File: 1445115917570.png (203KB, 696x653px) Image search: [Google]
1445115917570.png
203KB, 696x653px
>>76794853
Not the frog you're responding to.
The main reason for troubles in ME (and by extension, in Muslim Africa) is Cold War and post Cold War cynicism. Americans gave weapons to Islamists in Afgahnistan because they thought it would be a better alternative than the commies, and now we pay the price.

In Africa it's partly because we were the kings of not letting go. And still are, Franc CFA is a mistake.
>>
>>76794976
and also the fact that we both installed whoever would do what we said instead of someone who was good at their job
and us making israel
and the whole oppression thing we both did
and the lying to everyone there and to each other
Not to say the americans didn't have their hand, but if we hadn't fucked it all up in the early 20th century the americans wouldn't have been able to give guns to the cunts since we'd either be in charge of that place, or we would have made sure the governments there did their job of not becoming commie fucking shits
>>
>>76793098
>>76791139
Bad history.
The original plan was technically to have all French colonies become fully-fledged French in the end, but it was quickly abandoned to favour a more traditional exploitative approach.
Don't believe me ?
https://fr.wikipedia.org/wiki/Indig%C3%A9nat

The only difference is that outside Canada and Algeria, we never made any settlement colonies. Which is not exactly a good thing for the colony itself : compare Haïti (purely a slave colony, literally), to the Dominican Republic.

In Algeria we also technically offered the natives to become French, but in practise we made it nearly impossible. They also didn't wanted it anyway : becoming French would mean quit polygamy and so on.

There are is no "good" colonisation, there is only different degrees of exploitation.
>>
>>76790369
>Brazilian Empire
>Mexican Empire
Was that an actual thing?
>>
>>76794853
Alright, back to me, the Frenchie you were ranting back to...

The assertion that "Sykes-Picot" ought to bear the entire blame for the retardation transpiring in the Middle East is slightly inane. Of course, the borders are drawn in such a way that different ethnicities and religions are confined in the same countries, from where tensions can spark at greater ethnicity, but the only alternative to a strong Syria, Iraq, Jordan, etc... like we ensivioned for the region would've been for the region to be parceled and fragmented into even smaller countries, à la Medieval-HRE. Dictators were actually cultivating a nationalist secular sentiment in those countries that would've made them prosper and last, but the interference of Saudia Arabia, and by proxy, the U.S. is what shattered the "working" status quo over there.

By trading strong dictatorships where lines of divisions were partially being erased, for the states the U.S. and Saudis Arabia are preparing for the region, we're allowing it to grow even worse.

tl;dr: Cold War american politics, and their reliance on the Baghdad treaty and the petrodollar is what screwed over the ME, not France and Britain.

We are unironically the good boys of history.
>>
>>76795107
>We are unironically the good boys of history.
https://fr.wikipedia.org/wiki/Indig%C3%A9nat
https://fr.wikipedia.org/wiki/Massacres_d%27ao%C3%BBt_1955_dans_le_Constantinois
>French losses : 123 tués : 31 militaires, 71 civils européens et 21 musulmans
>FLN losses : Dépasseraient les 7 500 majoritairement des civils

Stop We wuzzing. We're not the monsters the Islamoleftists paint us, but we are far from the "good boys who dindu nuffin".
>>
>>76795100
In the case of Mexico no, both times (there "were" actually 2 ""empores""). But delusional right wingers in this country love to masturbate to that either way.
>>
>>76795220
>right wingers
he's a left winger.
>>
>Russian Epire
>Good
lol
>>
>>76795274
What?
>>
>>76790369
Pretty acurate.
>>
>>76795173
Geeze, I was only musing about the Middle East how the blame shouldn't be thrown at us, like it always is, but I wasn't either trying to paint it as a generality.

Also, I think the algerian war is a bit too complicated for us to have the luxury of issuing the verdict of "right" or "wrong" for any side.
>>
>>76795304
you are either with us or against us

t. right winger.
>>
>>76795335
Ok
>>
>>76795313
>I was only musing about the Middle East how the blame shouldn't be thrown at us, like it always is
I agree in a way. "Our" colony in the Middle-East, Lebanon, is relatively good compared to the rest.
But the responsibility can't lie in just one country. It's a combination of events in which we were partly guilty.
>the luxury of issuing the verdict of "right" or "wrong" for any side.
Agreed.
Thread posts: 65
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.