[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

We need a Native American-White alliance against the Spic scourge

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 2

File: native americans whites.jpg (238KB, 900x617px) Image search: [Google]
native americans whites.jpg
238KB, 900x617px
Natives need to be convinced that Spics will treat them 100% worse than we ever could

Under our rule, they are allowed to keep their land and culture. Under Spic rule, they will get genocided

We need to arm them against the Spics
>>
>>76778964
Some of those spics are actually native americans. Just saying....
>>
>>76779056
Once they speak Spanish, they are not Native American

Rape babies are not Native Americans. They have less of a right to be here than Whites do.
>>
>>76778964
Are you retar-..... Nevermind I know the answer to that is yes
>>
>>76779118
Have you seen the movie Apocalypto? Nothing we did was nearly as bad as how the Spics treated the natives

Ever wonder why no one speaks Mayan or Aztec or Incan anymore? Why is everyone in Spicland catholic?
>>
>>76779074
Nevermind, It is not my business.... good luck.
>>
Why do you keep making these threads? Native Americans are never gonna ally with anyone - they keep to themselves.
>>
>>76779202
>Why is everyone in Spicland catholic?

In fact, there are a lot of evangelicals in latino america.
>>
>>76779295
Why don't they see Spics as the same existential civilization threat as Whites do? I never see native americans being anti-immigrant when they have the most to lose

Especially in places like Arizona and New Mexico
>>
>>76779349
Tribes in those areas are super against uncontrolled immigration through the southern border since it usually means cartels setting up on their reservations, but otherwise it's simply not their problem. Natives are still going to be poor and prone to alcoholism no matter who's running around in the rest of the country.
>>
>>76778964
All of your wall jumpers are indios.
>>
>>76779476
Nice meme

Mestizos aren't Indios
>>
>>76778964
I honestly really have a hard time telling apart Native Americans and Hispanics a lot of the time
>>
>>76779506
The poorer they are, the more Indian they are. That is a fact. Incredibly, They are still controlled by Spaniards, the upper class are all ethnic Iberians. kek
>>
Whatever happened to that visionary young man here who made it his goal in life to advance the cause of White man-Hispanic female couples?
>>
File: 1496002755135.jpg (70KB, 600x600px) Image search: [Google]
1496002755135.jpg
70KB, 600x600px
nah
>>
>>76779799
>Peruvian
>Native American

Stay in your lane Spic. You've probably never seen a native in your life
>>
>>76779733
You don't have to advance the cause of it's already happening naturally.
>>
Don't reply to me, digusting spic.
>>
>>76779202
>Ever wonder why no one speaks Mayan or Aztec or Incan anymore? Why is everyone in Spicland catholic?
>American education
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Nahuatl

1.7 million speakers, and revivals across the country.
>>
>>76779820
>In 2014, the 13,248,943 indigenous people in Peru formed about 45% of the total population of Peru.

American education
>>
>>76778964
Yeah so you can fuck Natives in the ass again?
Thread posts: 22
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.