[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

China debate

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 30
Thread images: 3

File: china flag.jpg (51KB, 1723x1149px) Image search: [Google]
china flag.jpg
51KB, 1723x1149px
Is China a good country to live in? For studies, job, family, children, healthcare etc...?
>>
>>76777553
No.
>>
Yes.
>>
>>76777553
yes
>>
>>76777553
No
>>
Yes, compared to western europe and the good parts of canada+the us, not really
>>
its full of chinks
>>
Food is great
Very easy to get laid even if you're an autist
Cost of living is low so you can have an okay life even with nigger-tier jobs like English teaching

Terrible place to find a partner - you got memed if you think Western women are bad; Chinese are the real golddigging bitches
Untrustworthy people in general
Will do permanent damage to your lungs
>>
>>76777922
>Food is great
>he thinks actual Chinese food in China=Panda Express
>>
>>76777979
nah, food really is great
>>
File: The Thinking Bait.png (26KB, 527x409px) Image search: [Google]
The Thinking Bait.png
26KB, 527x409px
>>76777644
>>76777614
>>76777618
>>
>>76777553

>>take advice from 4chan

pls no.
>>
>>76778034
no, professional whities make very good life in china
>>
>>76777553

Be prepared to fucking hate your life.

Pollution and filth will be part of your daily life. You will most likely step into human excrement at least once. Your Internet will be completely censored and every Skype call you make will be monitored.

Beyond the areas meant to be seen by foreigners, there will be unimaginable poverty and suffering.

The Chinese are rude, arrogant, and completely devoid of empathy and compassion.

They only care about money and face. Creativity is not valued.

Finally, especially if you're actually going to Beijing, you will lose at least a month of your life due to the unfathomable pollution.

Haha

Sucker!!!
>>
>>76778034
no. /int/ has backed up china and chinks and will. imma be part of them too
>>
>>76778027
Yep, he thinks actual Chinese food=Panda Express

Protip: Most of it is weird/disgusting and you'll probably get horrible gastroenteritis eating it, 'specially since they don't exactly have the same health/sanitary standards we do
>>
>>76778251
>my gosh the pork has the BONE in it so weird and disgusting!
m8 I lived in Shandong for a year, the food is good and it's mostly just noodles, buns, rice, tofu, pork, soy sauce, different but still tasty vegetables and fruits. Their alcohol, on the other hand, is gross, so stay away if you care what our drinks taste like
>>
>>76778550
>our drinks
Gave yourself away, Wang. I can post the images of the Yulin Dog Meat festival if you like.
>>
>>76777553
No.
>>
>>76778705
I never had the balls to look for dog. Wish I had ;_;
>>
>>76778078
Does anyone have the don't learn Chinese greentext handy? I feel that it's somewhat relevant here.
>>
>>76777553
>job, family, children, healthcare
No.
>>
File: nippon-banzai.png (946KB, 1400x5552px) Image search: [Google]
nippon-banzai.png
946KB, 1400x5552px
>>76777553
>>76780354
see pic
>>
>>76777553
No, no, no, no and no.

>>76780532
>>
>>76777979
>>76778251
Panda Express is disgusting and sickly sweet, desu. Actual food in China is great.
>>
there was an article in a regional newspaper here some time ago. A traveller was reporting his experiences in China - how wonderful and cultural it was, and how friendly and welcoming the locals are. They even recommended him a good tea, it was super ultra luxury tea worth hundreds of dollars but well worth it.
>>
>>76777979
In China food is free,there are everywhere
>>
>>76780639
It tastes great, but no one trusts the quality. they don't even trust them to wash the dishes. I went to a nice looking restaurant with some colleagues, and they cleaned the dishes at our table by pouring hot tea over them. Like, to prove that they were clean because apparently most places just soak their dishes in dirty water until they look clean. Street vendors sometimes cook with literal gutter oil.
>>
>>76780639
Are there any actual white people posting with Canadian flags?
>>
>>76781763
>56%
Thread posts: 30
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.