[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

/CHI/

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 43
Thread images: 8

File: chhi.jpg (67KB, 521x566px) Image search: [Google]
chhi.jpg
67KB, 521x566px
i'm so lonely edition
>>
CA
>>
What's a chi and what is so bad about it?
>>
>>76774904
Chicago?
>>
>>76774954
chicano, we are hated by everyone both mexicans and americans we have no place in this world
>>
fuck everything
>>
Most stats show most CHIs are dumb as shit barely making it out of high school. Why not use your loneliness and autism to obtain a college degree for the betterment of CHIs worldwide?

Why are you so selfish
>>
>>76775586
i'm not dumb but didn't give a shit about high school so college isn't an option
>>
>>76775630
Don't be another stat bro. Just get your ged and go to community college.

It's free money btw. You get paid to take classes at community college since they are so cheap
>>
you just need a decade of hard labor to convince you that low wage work really really sucks
>>
>>76775686
I finish high school I just had really bad grades so real college isn't in the picture also I don't know what i'd even pick up as a career since nothing interests me
>>
CHI
Fucking save meeeeeeeeee. All my mistakes, all my failures and my lack of progress are finally catching up to me in full. I really should not be this pathetic but I am.
>>
Why do you keep making this fucking thread
>>
>>76777737
theres no hope for us i'm accepting the fact I will most likely not make it out of this year alive
>>76777747
it's a general
>>
>>76777807
It's literally just you complaining every single day then when someone gives you any suggestions you make a retarded excuse.
>>
>>76777941
i'm sorry this all I have to look forward to and the only people I have to talk to
>>
>>76777941
Fuck off with your just do it nonsense shia.
>>
>>76778181
OK keep crying then lol. Im sure it'll work out eventually.
>>
File: pepegun.jpg (47KB, 403x392px) Image search: [Google]
pepegun.jpg
47KB, 403x392px
CHICANO GENOCIDE FUCKING WHEN?
>>
>>76778248
They are already genociding themselves

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4peNte4sZ_8
>>
>>76778248
why are you so rude?
>>
File: 006_1445988805676.jpg (124KB, 499x671px) Image search: [Google]
006_1445988805676.jpg
124KB, 499x671px
>>76777737
>>76777807
Do you have a moment to talk about our lord and savior?
>>
>>76779358
whats with you and hitler?
>>
File: joseantonio.jpg (127KB, 1024x787px) Image search: [Google]
joseantonio.jpg
127KB, 1024x787px
>>76779458
Anyone who fights against jewish influence has my respect.
Hitler, Primo de Rivera, Codreanu and many more have my love and admiration.
All of the problems we youth face today are either directly caused by jewish influence, or is compounded by jewish influence.
Gang crime, the housing shortage, stagnant wages, poor job opportunists, exorbitant taxes, the sorry state of our universities, lack of national identity, low birth rates, the destruction of the nuclear family; all of these problems can be traced back to the same source.
>The Jewish problem is no utopia, but a grave life and death problem for the Romanian nation, the country's leaders grouped by political parties becoming more and more like toys in the hands of the Judaic manipulators.
>>
>>76779822
>Da Jews are da ones makin us degenerbates!

Cringe
>>
File: 1462423316145.gif (1MB, 480x270px) Image search: [Google]
1462423316145.gif
1MB, 480x270px
>>76779936
>>
>>76779981
Jews should be gassed, yes. But blaming everything on them instead of looking into oneself is /pol/-tier autism.

Taking some responsibility is in order tbqh
>>
>>76780076
My life is actually pretty good.
This is simply a question of national survival.
>>
>>76779358
Hitler could have started his war literally anywhere else since others would not have risked a long war with germany if they would have been anywhere near as succesful at the start of hostilities, he could have made a white america-esque colony in africa south of the zambesi but instead he started a war in europe which cost the lives of tens of millions of europeans and made europe lose most of it's global influence.
>>
>>76780192
It would be a lot better though if it were not for those jewish caused problems mentioned above.
>>
>>76780192
>>76780232
The problem isn't the Jews. The problem is our society itself. The Jews merely profit off of sin, whereas we engage in it.
>>
File: FviuO.jpg (189KB, 717x880px) Image search: [Google]
FviuO.jpg
189KB, 717x880px
>>76780292
>The problem is our society itself
And who is responsible for this?
It's like you've never read theCoC or For My Legionaries.
It's time for you 2 go back
>>
>>76780401
>being so weak and powerless that he believes Jews literally mindcontrol people into becoming degenerates
>>
FUCK OFF WITH THE JEWISH SHIT
>>
>>76780292
>>76780401
In order to break all power of resistance of the Romanian people, the Jews will apply a truly unique and diabolical plan:
1. They will try to break the spiritual ties of the Romanian to heaven, and to earth.
To break our ties with heaven they will engage in widespread dissemination of atheistic theories in order to separate the Romanian people or at least some of the leaders from God; separating them from God and their dead they can destroy them, not by sword but by severing the roots of their spiritual life.
To break our ties binding us to the land, the material source of a nation's existence, they will attack nationalism, labelling it "outmoded," and everything related to the idea of fatherland and soil, in order to cut the love thread tying the Romanian people to their furrow.
2. In order to succeed in this, they will endeavour to get control of the press.
3. They will take advantage of every opportunity to sow discord in the Romanian camp, spreading misunderstandings, quarrels, and if possible to split it into factions fighting each other.
4. Will seek to gain control of most of the means of livelihood of the Romanians.
5. They will systematically urge Romanians on to licentiousness, destroying their families and their moral fiber.
6. They will poison and daze them with all kinds of drinks and other poisons.
Anyone wishing to conquer and destroy a people could do it by using this system:
Breaking its ties with heaven and land, introducing fratricidal quarrels and fights, promoting
immorality and licentiousness, by material ruin, physical poisoning, drunkenness, All these destroy a nation more than being blasted by thousands of cannon or bombed by thousands of airplanes.
>>
>>76780580
Crazy how instead of forcing Jews out of their homes, you just let them live in your head rent free ;^)
>>
I really should spend less time alone and get out of my head for even a second. Too bad that doesn't happen since my social skills are shit and the outcome is what you would expect with awful social skills. Feels pretty awful.
>>
>>76786087
but didn't you say it was easier to socialize in finland with shittier social skills?
>>
>>76786087
You know you can improve social skills, right?
They're not an innate trait you're born with.
>>
File: 1491200502755.png (191KB, 422x398px) Image search: [Google]
1491200502755.png
191KB, 422x398px
>>76786304
>>76786304
autism is pretty innate
>>
File: 853full-sonia-ben-ammar.jpg (688KB, 853x1280px) Image search: [Google]
853full-sonia-ben-ammar.jpg
688KB, 853x1280px
>>76774904
Just go away from the US dude, I was in France for 2 years as a tunisian and even if it's objectively the better country, subjectively I think the french are niggers and their country has no soul.
>>
>>76788527
I'm too poor to just go away any where
>>
>>76787125
The vast majority of you do not have "autism". You self diagnosed and even autistic people cope with their illness by working on their social skills, autism doesn't mean you cant ever live a normal life.
Thread posts: 43
Thread images: 8

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.