[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Are Americans the only people who go to the beach all clothed?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 2

File: dfkwrirsja7z.png (586KB, 708x893px) Image search: [Google]
dfkwrirsja7z.png
586KB, 708x893px
People would think that you have leper if you were sitting on a sunny beach with shirts on in Brazil.

Also, why don't Americans use parasols?
>>
>pic
what the fuck
>>
Because theyre fat and embarrassed
>>
>>76767159
Shirts are worn by people who are embarrassed by how fat they are, and I dunno why they didn't bring a parsol.
>>
>>76767159
Sometimes people go to the beach with shirts if they just want to sit and watch the ocean. My dad does it from time to time. Or if they're embarrassed cause of fat. Also para-sails are just a personal preference
>>
>>76767159
I dunno, I'll wear my shirt until I decide to get in the water. Also what >>76767460 said
>Also, why don't Americans use parasols?
Some people do, I think it's too much of a hassle to carry.
>>
Same guy who closed a lane on the bridge from New Jersey to NYC to exact political revenge on a political opponent. The massive traffic jam delayed emergency services and cost many millions of dollars in lost productivity.
>>
>>76767733
Wow, thanks for the primer on Christie. Very short and yet insightful. Can you tell me who Donald Trump is also?
>>
File: england and america.jpg (54KB, 635x726px) Image search: [Google]
england and america.jpg
54KB, 635x726px
>>76767159
hmmmmm
>>
how old are you, 15?
you are making too many conclusions off of just one random pic lmao.
>>
>>76768366
drumpf is a successful investor and tweets a lot too
people are just jealous
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.