[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Do Filipinos hate Spaniards and USAmericans for doing colonialism

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 3

File: image.png (11KB, 420x420px) Image search: [Google]
image.png
11KB, 420x420px
Do Filipinos hate Spaniards and USAmericans for doing colonialism to them?
>>
Filipinos are the biggest back stabbers in America's history, yet no one cares because we crushed them every time they did it. The Phillipines was MUCH better off under American rule.

I wish we had never taken the clay from Spain tbqh
>>
>>76754760
>spaniards
no one cares about them, except for some people with IMSCF syndrome

>americans
it's either like or disdain, but mostly due to current events.
>>
File: image.jpg (150KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
150KB, 1280x720px
>>76754792
You can't backstab someone if you don't owe them loyalty in the first place. We literally just took their damn archipelago after they had declared sovereignty.
>>
>>76754801
I just googled IMSCF syndrome. What the fuck man
>>
>>76754830
Fuck off Fillipino diaspora

We helped them get their independence from Spain by fighting with them. And then once the war with Spain was over they chimped out and started killing Americans. So we crushed them.

And then we had to save them from the Japs

And now we've been protecting them from the chinks for 80 years, yet they want to elect some faggot that will try to suck China's dick.

I hope they get fucking nuked by China, after they get backstabbed
>>
>>76754886
I'm not Filipino. It doesn't take a Filipino to recognize our counterinsurgency there after the Spanish relinquished it was a blunder on the level of Vietnam.
>>
>>76754883
That shot is too confusing for me. Do they want to be Chinese or Spanish?
>>
File: 1497012996583.jpg (158KB, 450x450px) Image search: [Google]
1497012996583.jpg
158KB, 450x450px
>>76754883
it's even worse first hand: very native looking filipino claims that his/her 19th century ancestors were spaniards, and it happens often whenever you ask them. Try it whenever you see a flip with a hispanic surname, and see the near magical results.
>>
>>76754986
What's wrong with just being Filipino? Why do Flips feel like they have to be some kind of exotic mix?
>>
>>76755047
dunno desu, probably years of colonial influence that taught the local population that being indio = bad
>>
>>76755376
Indio? But the natives of the Philipines are Austronesians, not Indians or Amerindians. Were the Spaniards really so daft as to call full Flips Indios?
>>
>>76755487
indio means native of the land. even now the term 'indio' is seen as a derogatory term here, but I think it's not as bad as the other hispanophone countries.
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.